chapter 14(goodbye sooyoung)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kris,lay and luhan appeared in the apartment.everybody greeted the three when they saw them standing near the entrance to the living room. tao grab a pizza,he stood up and quickly walk towards kris to give the pizza he got.kris patted tao's head when he got the pizza from tao's hand.luhan saw sooyoung sitting next to chen and sehun.luhan walk towards the couch where sooyoung is sitting,when  he is already behind the couch he slightly leaned forwards and patted sooyoung and sehuns head.

kris:  why is the apartment messy?

chen: we played hide and seek hyung

lay: jinjja?

bh: neh hyung. we had fun.

l.h: what about sooyoung? what did she do?

s.h: she also played.

chen: she's with us hyung

kris: that's great you let her join your game

s.h: but hyung it's unfair for us

l.h: and why unfair?

chen: they will just let us go if they saw us.

s.h: they didn't let us to be the seeker.

chen: we just sat in kris hyungs closet all through out the game  

lay: you should be thankful coz if you three are the seeker it will be hard for you three to look for them.

s.h: hmmp...it's still unfair *looked at sooyoung,grab her hand and raised it* right sooyoung

l.h: chen, sehun

chen and sehun: neh hyung?

l.h: it seems that you two got closer to sooyoung

chen: kinda.she's nice.

tao: of course she's nice coz she ain't talking yet 

chen: yeah i know.i mean i can feel that she's a nice girl..you know...and the first time i saw her when we arrive,i kinda pity her. but now i didn't pity her anymore.as if a brotherly instinct came rushing through my veins.

cy: well glad you treat her like a sister.

kris: so it means.all of us are her brother.then we are ONE big happy family

l.h: *looked at kris* brother? is it what you really feel? *smirk*

kris: [what the...did he notice that i like sooyoung? oh my...idiot kris.maybe i'm to obvious] yes it is. i feel like am her older brother *cleared his throat*  

lay: [what does luhan mean?i don't get it] anyways...any other things happened while we are away?

kai: yes

l.h: what happened?

kai: sooyoungs prince charming went here and he kissed her

everybody gave kai a death glare when he said to kris,lay and luhan that changmin visited sooyoung.before the three even arrive xiumin and suho told them not to tell kris,lay and luhan what happened,and most especially no one will also tell tiffany about it.d.o face palmed himself in embarrasment from what kai said.

chen and sehun: nice one kai

d.o: uhhm which hospital do you like me to bring kai?

kai: hospital why?

x.m: hospital in jeju.don't bring him back until we said so

d.o:are you going to beat him now?so i can prepare his clothes while you beat him.

kai: what did i do?

suho: isin't it obvious that you just said the SECRET

kai: o-oh right the secret *run towards d.o and tug in his shirt* save me hyung *looked at everybody* save me from their murderous stares.  

kris: ok ok.come on guys.leave kai alone.

l.h: could anyone tell us the truth what happened?

all: .................

lay: so all of you are keeping secret to us huh. *walk towards sooyoung and pick her up* buy your own food.i won't cook dinner to all of you

bh: but hyung...

l.h: then tell us. 

suho: *sighed* ok here  it goes. kris remember the day we looked at sooyoungs drawings in teh sketchbook?

kris: uhuh.

suho: remember the guy she drew?

kris: *closed his eyes and prayed* [please don't tell me he's back.please don't] y...y-yes

suho: he came back to korea. and we saw him in the mall.and someone said that we are her neighbor* gave baekhyun a cold glare*

l.h: how did he know where we live?

bh: he said he followed us

lay: and you let him in? *sat sooyoung again between chen and sehun*

cy: we can't do anything

tao: he burst inside the apartment.me and yeollie hyung was about to throw him outside but... 

kris: but what?

suho: i told them to let him go. he begged and begged to talk to her.

s.h: and then he kissed sooyoung.poor sooyoung i think she got scared

l.h: *chuckled* hunnie how can you know that she got scared?

s.h: i saw it in her eyes *shook his head* poor girl...

lay: so what now...now that he know where she live.

suho: i already told him not to show his face here or we will call the cops.

l.h: what did he say?

x.m: he promised he won't... but the kiss....the kiss...eeeewwww... eeewwwww. gross....he kissed her

chen: hyung don't repeat it again. it's discusting *covered sooyoungs ears*

kai: it's not discusting . it's romantic

all: ya!!

d.o: *hit kai's head* will you shut up all ready kai.

kai: *rub his head where d.o hit him* ouch hyung.not you too

d.o: shut up or i won't save you anymore.stop with the romantic thingy. 

kai: mianhe hyung  

x.m: aigoo this kid.you really want to get hit

everybody was talking when chen saw sooyoung parted again,as if she's gonna speak.he called everybody's attention.everybodys attention are now in sooyoung,they are anticipating that she might talk already.

s.h: *looked at sooyoung and put his hand on her shoulder* go on sooyoung talk.

chen: come on now...please talk...

kris: [is she trying to talk? i hope she will talk already]

tao: [oh please...let her talk now]

cy: [come one sooyoung. talk...]

suho: [until now i clearly remember my dream.i hope her voice is like that.sweet and angelic.and i hope the kiss.the kiss will come true]

everybody stayed for 10 min just to hear sooyoung voice, but just like earlier she closed and closed her eyes. while everybody was telling her to say something a tear started to flow in her cheeks,the boys was shock to see that she started to cry.

baekhyun and chanyeol began to shake the person beside them,while chen and sehun began to panic in their seats.tao run towards the kitchen to get her water while luhan went to the bathroom to get some tissue.

s.h: omo omo omo...don't cry sooyoungie don't cry

chen: stop crying sooyoung.please

kai: d-did we do something to you? did we say something? oh please stop *shook d.o* hyung hyung make her stop.  

d.o: how can i do that if i don't know the reason why she is crying

tao: *run towards sooyoung with a glass of water and kneeled infront of her* here sooyoung drink this * let sooyoung sip in the glass*     

sy: umma....appa *sob*

tao: w-what? 

l.h: *drop the box of tissue* s...s-she talked  

chen and s.h: oh my god she talked...she talked *hugged sooyoung and rock her side to side*

bh: we need to CELEBRATE!!!!sooyoung talked sooyoung talked!!!!

cy: let's go eat some ice cream!!!!

kai and d.o: ice cream ice cream!!! *jump like a kid*

x.m: fany will be happy to hear that she talked.can't wait to see her reaction.  

suho: i'm sure she will [i'm happy she already said something even it's short.i'm looking forward to when she really talk]

tao: [oh my god.i was infront of her when she talk.it's the most happiest moment in my life]

when everybody was done cheering kris,lay,luhan,chanyeol,baekhyun and tao change their clothes.they all agreed that they will be eating ice cream to celebrate sooyoungs short talk.

 

 

 

 

the boys and sooyoung arrived at the mall in 15mins.before they will eat some ice cream they agreed that they will buy sooyoung a gift.kris,suho,chen,sehun and sooyoung are in the same group.d.o,kai,lay and xiumin are in the same group while baekhyun,tao,chanyeol and luhan are in the same group,they also agreed that they will just meet in the baskin robins store.

kris,suho,chen,sehun and sooyoung went to an accessory store where they can pick something for sooyoung. kris went to the necklace stand,suho went to the bracelet stand while chen and sehun went to pick a clip for sooyoung.

 

 

(suho's gift to sooyoung)

 

 

(kris gift to sooyoung)

 

(sehun and chen's gift to sooyoung)

 

 

suho saw a cute bracelet in the bracelet stand,he pointed the bracelet to the sales lady.when the sales lady handed the bracelet to suho he put it on in sooyoungs wrist.

suho: sooyoung-ah this is my simple gift to you.i hope you will like it. it fits you perfectly sooyoung *look at sooyoung and smile*

suho told the sales lady that he will buy the bracelet,he paid the bracelet in the cashier immediately.kris was looking at the necklace stand.when kris saw a nice heart necklace he told the sales lady that he will buy the necklace.the sales lady took the necklace then packed it in a nice box. sehun and chen saw a pretty hair clip that they think that will looks good on sooyoung,they both bought the clip.when they are done buying their gifts they all went straight to the baskin robbins store to meet their friends.

 

 

 

kris,suho,chen,sehun and sooyoung are the first group to arrive in the baskin robbins.sooyoung was seated between kris and chen while sehun and suho are seated across them.the next group to arrive in the baskin robbins store are baekhyun,chanyeol,luhan and tao followed by d.o,kai,lay and xiumin. when they are all settled in their seats d.o,baekhyun and sehun went to the counter to order their ice cream.      

while waiting for the d.o,sehun and baekhyun with their order kris took out his gift to sooyoung in his pocket.kris puts on the necklace that he bought to sooyoung while chen puts the hair clip tha he and sehun bought to her hair. kai,tao and chanyeol went to their table so that they could also give their gifts to sooyoung.

suho: nice hair clip chen

chen: yes hyung.that's the prettiest hair clip we saw in the stand so we quickly bought it. and nice bracelet too hyung

suho: thanks. isin't it look lovely on her

kris: it does.

chen: kris hyung the necklace.wow.it's lovely also. what did you bought kai,tao and chanyeol?     

 

(d.o and kai's gift to sooyoung)

 

 

(tao's gift to sooyoung)

 

 

(chanyeol's gift to sooyoung)

 

kai: me and d.o hyung bought her a clip *put it on sooyoung* oh who bought this clip?

suho: chen and sehun bought that.

tao: wahh.so pretty chen hyung

chen: uhuh.

kai: *took off the clip that chen and sehun bought*

chen: ya! why did you took it off?

kai: ours is much prettier.

chen: no it's not.it's just simple.look no butterfly,heart or star design.but ours has a pretty butterfly design *grab the hair pin in kai's hand and put it back on to sooyoung*

cy: nope.simple is much better *nods*

kai: yes *high fived chanyeol* thanks yeollie hyung

kris: both clips are pretty.  what did you bought her tao?

tao: *took out the bracelet and put in on sooyoungs wrist.he saw the bracelet that suho bought* oh there's already a bracelet.who bought it.

suho: *raised his hand* me.i bought it.

tao: it's also cute like mine.

suho: what did you bought her yeollie?

cy: this necklace *raised the necklace he bought*  

chen: oh necklace also? just like what kris hyung bought

cy: ah mine's different.mine is a key while kris hyungs necklace it a heart *puts on the necklace to sooyoung*

kai: aren't we spoiling her?

tao: i think not kai

kris: it's our gift to her for talking again. it's different from "you bought it coz you want to give her something that you love her to have" to "we bought it coz we just want to"  

just s they are having a deep conversation d.o,baekhyun and sehun appeared with the ice cream that they ordered.kai,tao and chanyeol went back to their seats so they could eat their ice cream already.

 

 

 

(kimbap)

(buldak)

 

after eating their ice creams they all went home already.xiumin,kris and luhan brought a take out of kimbap and buldak so they can eat it in tiffany and sooyoungs apartment when tiffany arrive. just in time when they all arrive at their apartment floor they saw tiffany already opening their apartment door.kai and baekhyun run towards her and told her about the good news.

tiffany let all the boys inside their apartment so they can relax for a minute.xiumin gave the take food take out to tiffany,she then prepare it in the table and she cooked some rice. lay helped tiffany take out some plates and untensils,he then place it in the table. little did they all know that their celebration will be replace by sadness.

after how many minutes waiting for the rice to cook it was finally cooked.everyone lined up to get some rice.before could ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter