Chapter 21 (unknowingly kiss)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

chanyeol and eunjae arrive at Mr.Lee's friend showroom.an attendant ushered them inside the car showroom so eunjae will take a look at all the cars that are on display inside.inside the showroom chanyeols eyes widened and jaw drop when he saw the beautiful cars lined up,when he saw a top down mercedes he went closer to it and slightly touched it.eunjae saw chanyeol and a smile formed in her face,she walk beside him and leaned forward to see his face.

e.j: isin't she a beauty?

cy: *nods four times*

e.j: *giggle* cute... is this your first time to enter a car showroom?

cy: y-yes...and it's also my first time to touch a beautiful car. usually i only stare and dream of them.but now look *look at eunjae then back to the car* i'm touching it

car attendant: are you going to take this car Ms.Lee?

e.j: no...uhm do you have a mercedes sls amg 2012?

car attendant: yes we have

e.j: can we see it?

the car attendant walk further followed by eunjae,when eunjae look at her side she didn't see chanyeol walking beside her,when she look behind her she saw chanyeol still standing and touching the car.eunjae walk towards chanyeol and grab his wrist,she drag chanyeol to where the car attendant went.

 

mercedes sls amg 2012

 

 

eunjae and chanyeol stopped walking when the car attendant showed the car that eunjae was looking for, chanyeol run towards it and touched the car again with sparkling eyes.eunjae once again giggle at chanyeols reaction,she find chanyeol an interesting boy.

e.j: you can go inside

cy: *looked at eunjae* c-can i?

e.j: Mr. attendant

car attendant: you can call me donghae Ms.Lee

e.j: can my friend go inside the car Mr.donghae?

donghae: yes he can Ms.Lee

e.j: see...*nods her head towards the car* go on...take a sit inside the car *smile*

in one swift move chanyeol was already on the side of the drivers seat,he look at eunjae first before sitting in the drivers seat. inside chanyeol hold tightly the steering wheel.he then rested his head in the steering wheel then closed his eyes just to savour his moment inside the car.

e.j: where's your ferrari and bmw cars Mr.donghae?

donghae: all the bmw,ferrari and lamborghini are in the second floor Ms.Lee.  

e.j: ok then.i wanna see the 2012 cars of bmw,ferrari and lamborghini

eunjae called chanyeol so they can go to the 2nd floor of the showroom.donghae went to the elevator followed by both chanyeol and eunjae.on the second floor the new 2012 cars are already displayed. one by one they check all the new cars.

 

 

 

e.j: can you please tell me all about the new car models. what's this model Mr.donghae? *pointing a finger on a lamborghini*

donghae: the first car is a 2012 LP650-4 roadster lamborghini. The Roadster version of the Murciélago will offer an uprated 6.5 litre V12 engine that produces 650 hp (478 kW) along with permanent four-wheel drive: hence the model’s LP 650-4 moniker.Interior features echo the car's striking grey-and-orange exterior: besides the orange touches, there is an asymmetric dash design, with black Alcantara Nera on the driver's side, including door panel and central tunnel, and black leather Nero Perseus on the passenger's side.

 

 

donghae: the next car is a BMW Z4. The BMW Z4 has the classic two-seat roadster look, but features a modern two-piece power retractable hardtop. The result is an elegant looking car that blends the sportiness of a coupe with the enjoyment of a convertible. Standard features include Driving Dynamics Control which allows the driver to change the vehicles characteristics between normal, sport, and sport+ mode, adaptive brake lights, and a two-piece lightweight-aluminum hardtop.

 

 

 

 

donghae: The next car is a 2012 BMW M6 Convertible. convertible counterpart to the hardtop that debuted at the Geneva Motor Show bows with the same vicious turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 under the hood. Good for 560 horsepower and 500 pound-feet of torque and mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, the convertible should be able to launch to 62 mph in around 4.1 seconds.

 

 

 

 

donghae: This car will be equipped with diesel technology, hybrid HY-CHERRY Ferrari, who has achieved success in the exhibition concept car 599 GTB Fiorano in Geneva International Motor Show 2010, based on technology developed by Ferrari, which are used in Formula 1 cars, HY-CHERRY proved very useful to speed up the road and traveling at low speed in electric mode. 2012 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti is likely that the use of four wheel drive and the bulge on the hood of the new V12 engine with direct fuel injection needs. The current 612 Scaglietti is powered by a 5,748 cc V12 engine that delivers 530 HP and 588 Nm of torque. But the next model will adopt a hybrid drive train that will combine a V12 front engine that delivers a total of 550 HP with a 100-HP electric motor at the rear. This new system will help improve fuel consumption by at least 35%.

 

 

 

donghae: on to the next car.this car is 2012 Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 SA Aperta. The body of the Ferrari SA APERTA is refined by NOVITEC ROSSO in a few details. Supplemental GTO-style front spoiler lip, side skirts and rear fascia that match the look of the front fascia of the special model are installed on the car. All clear-coated carbon-fiber components come with a matte finish for a true racing look. Further understated highlights are added by the NOVITEC ROSSO black lamps that are available for all 599 models. The set includes tail lamps, third brake light, rear fog lamp and side markers. More conspicuous are the NOVITEC ROSSO forged wheels, which were custom-developed for the Ferrari 599. In a staggered combination of 21-inch wheels in front and 22-inch wheels on the rear axle they put even more emphasis on the wedge-shaped appearance of the super sports car. The most impressive feature of these wheels with five delicate double spokes and sunken valve is their low weight.

 

 

 

donghae: the last car is a  2012 ferrari 599 gto. Ferrari 599 GTO is the car that stylish sporty car with a cool shape and elegant, and has always beenperformance and maximum speed. Ferrari 599 GTO is very suitable and fitting for those who love sports car with the car’s elegant style, with comfort and satisfaction of customers and consumers ferrari not just put on the cars appearance. On this Ferrari 599 GTO Ferrari designing and specifically what the consumers want and customers by issuing a Ferrari 599 GTO is a bright red Ferrari 599 GTO makes it increasingly more cool. Ferrari did not just put on a display that is always at out car, but Ferrari has always been the safety for drives   ferrari cars, ferrari cars so it has the speed and stability are very good. To compensate for the speed of the car have Ferrari, Ferrari 599 GTO is also provide features and interior of cars owned by the Ferrari 599 GTO, with the support of the safety and security facilities are complete, so ferrari can and can ensure safety for drivers and passengers. 

e.j: hmmm... can you give us both a minute. i need to think what car should i buy.

donghae: sure Ms.Lee *turned around and went to the side*

e.j: so chanyeol.what do you think should i buy?  

cy: ooohh...i don't know.all of them are such a beautiful car

e.j: *went closer to chanyeol grab his colar then trace her finger on his jawline* [hmmm...he is kinda cute.but not as cute as that grumpy guy.i wanna play but what about my man?idiot eunjae he is not here so you can play a little game]

cy: *gulp* uhhm...uhmmm...eu-eunjae-ah...a-are you o-ok?

e.j: uhuh...i just wanna look at you closely...sooo...*took 2 steps backward* if ever your going to buy a car which would you prefer.the first,the second,the third,the fourth,the fifth or the sixth? point the car you like *smile*

chanyeol closed his eyes and pointed a finger somewhere,a couple of minutes passed he felt a hand grab his hand when he opened his eyes eunjae was only an inches away from him,she was smiling brightly at chanyeol.chanyeol blushed crimson red when their eyes met, chanyeol look away as quickly as he can so eunjae won't see his face but to his dismay eunjae already saw it and she pinched his cheeks.  

e.j: Mr.donghae i will get the 2012 Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 SA Aperta.

Mr.donghae: ok.let's go to Mr.Kim first.he is waiting for you  

donghae ushered both chanyeol and eunjae to Mr.Kim's office.once chanyeol and eunjae appeared in the front door Mr.Kim stood up and went to eunjae to greet her.eunjae and chanyeol gave Mr.Kim a 90 degree bow.

Mr.Kim: welcome back to korea kae-ah.

e.j: thank you Mr.Kim

Mr.Kim: *looked at chanyeol* who is he? is he your boyfriend? you look good together may i say so *smile*

e.j:  *giggle* no Mr.Kim he is not my boyfriend he is my friend

Mr.Kim: ah.are you sure he is not your boyfriend jae-ah? coz you two really do look good together

e.j: yes Mr.Kim i'm sure that he is really my friend *looked at chanyeol and smiled*

Mr.Kim: anyways...what can i do to Mr.Lee jin Hee's only daughter?

e.j: i would like to buy the 2012 Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 SA Aperta Mr.Kim

Mr.Kim: ah.nice choice young lady.by the way i heard that you love motorcycles too?

e.j: yes Mr.Kim i love motorcycles.especially the motorcycle for racing.i also love harley bikes. 

Mr.Kim: harley bikes are a great bike.buy goodness my child.be careful with those motorcycle for racing you might get hurt

e.j: it's ok Mr.Kim.it's been 6 months since i stop driving that kind of bike.but i miss it already.

Mr.Kim: so you have a passion for speed huh. who introduce to you that?

e.j: my boyfriend in france.he is a motorcycle racer in france.

cy: [so she has a boyfriend and he is a racer]

Mr.Kim: where is he?

e.j: he is in france Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim: i see...before we go to your new car,would you like to see our motorcyles?

e.j: sure Mr.Kim.

 

 

 

 

Mr.Kim,chanyeol and eunjae left Mr.Kim's office and they went to the motorcycle showroom.the person incharge of the motorcycle showroom ushered them inside and showed the latest motorcycle that are available.one by one eunjae touch and feel the motorcycle that she saw.chanyeol saw in eunjae's eyes how much she love motorcycles,the twinkling in her eyes is very different when she saw the cars.  

 

 

 

 

while looking at each motorcycle,eunjae stop walking when she saw a while ducati motorcycle.she went closer to the motorbike,she traced the outline of the motorcycle from tip to tail.eunjae ask Mr.Kim if she can ride the motorcycle,Mr.Kim nods and give her a smile.in instant eunjae hop in the motorcycle,everybody saw how eunjae's smile went from ear to ear.  after a couple of minutes eunjae got off of the motorcycle and thanked Mr.Kim. Mr.Kim,chanyeol and eunjae left the motorcycle showroom,eunjae took a last glimpse of the motorcycle before she got out of the showroom.

 

 

 

ever since eunjae and chanyeol left Mr.Kim's showroom eunjae didn't say a single word to chanyeol.chanyeol got worried because of eunjae's sudden change.while driving chanyeol couldn't stop looking at eunjae.eunjae stopped the car when she saw an ice cream parlor in the corner.

 

 

 

 

both eunjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter