Chapter 19(grumpy tall guy)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjae was the first one to wake up so she got out of her bed, took a bath and change her clothes.after changing she went out of the penthouse and went down to the lobby.when eunjae appeared in the ground floor she stopped in the middle of the hotel lobby.she look at her surrounding with eyes wide open and jaw drop in awe,it's her first time to visit their hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

some of the hotel occupants gave eunjae a weird look,when she noticed that people are looking at her she slightly bow.she then put the scarf around her neck and cover then she put on her shades and she made a run out of the lobby.while running eunjae bumped someone making both of them stumble on the floor making eunjae on top of the guy.eunjae and the guy didn't notice their awkward positions not until the guys friend cleared his throat making both eunjae and the guy went back to reality. 

 

e.j: *bow* sorry  *bow* 

guy1: i should be the one who should appologize to you,not you.

e.j: no...no...it should be me...*gave the guy 90 degree bow* i should be the one who should apologize coz i'm running  

guy1: well.actually yes it's kinda your fault also *scratch the back of his neck* why are you running anyway?

e.j: ah...nothing *bit her lower lip*

guy2: ya!we are going to be late. *look at eunjae* next time don't run inside the hotel.this is not a playground.if you wanna run,do it outside not here.

e.j: [hmp...what a grumpy guy...] so-sorry

guy1: *playfully hit his friend*

guy2: ya don't hit me.i was just telling the truth.she's not suppose to run in a place like this *furrowed his eyebrow*

guy1: *gave his friend a cold glare then he look at eunjae* don't mind my friend.he is just having his pms this morning.mianhe miss.who are you hiding with? 

e.j: *blush* i-it's nothing [mignon......what am i saying...i have a good looking boyfriend...bad eunjae.oh speaking of boyfrien, i miss him already.]  i-i'm not hiding

guy1: then why are you cevering your face?

e.j: oh...ah well...

guy2: ya come on! leave her already!

guy1:well we better get going miss. bye *wave*  

to eunjae's disappointment the two guys quickly walk away,she didn't even asked their names.actually she thought that it's ok not to know the other guys name because he is such a grumpy guy,she just wants to know the cute guy she bumped into.after dozing off in seconds she continued to walk around the hotel,while walking her stomach began to growl.

 

 

 

 

she forgot that she didn't even ate her breakfast yet.so she went to one of the restaurant of the hotel,she look for a nice table first and when she found a nice spot near the euntrance of the restaurant she took a sit and waited for a waiter to arrive. in seconds a waiter appeared beside her,the smile on her face quickly fades when she saw the face of the waiter,it's that grumpy guy she thought.

e.j and guy2: YOU?!

e.j: your a waiter here?

guy2: isin't it obvious *rolled his eyes* thanks to you we're 2mins late.

e.j: *furrowed her eyebrow and look at the guy* can someone replace you? i don't like you

guy2: there's no other waiter that can get your order,and i was the one who saw youfirst.well i don't like you either but i can't do anything about it coz your a customer here.

e.j: [arrrggghhh...meannie meannie tall cute guy...omo...cute?huh as if.he is just tall.and...hot and yummy...!...eunjae you have hot boyfriend remember!]

guy2: can i take your order madame?

e.j: later...just come back after 2 minutes

the tall grumpy guy walked away,eunjae thought that she wants to play a little game with the grumpy guy.so she called him,when the waiter was already beside her and waiting for her order she tap her chin as if thinking of a food that she wants to order.but to the waiters dismay she just told him again to comeback in minutes coz she thought she had a food in mind but still she doesn't know food is she going to order.the waiter furrowed his eyebrow then walk away again.

eunjae did it 3 more times,but when the waiter realize that she is just playing with him the guy put his right hand on the armrest and leaned forward,their face are only inches away from each other.eunjae slowly leaning backwards to avoid the waiters gaze.

guy2: are you playing with me missy?

e.j: n...no...i...i really don't know wha-what to order *gulp*

guy2: you already called me 4 times and still no food in mind? oh come on...or maybe...maybe

e.j: ma...may-maybe what?

guy2: or maybe your attracted to me that's why you keep on calling me.i know i'm a good looking guy but i'm working.maybe we could play your game later after working hour 

e.j: wha-what me attracted to you? and  goo-good looking? huh.who...who said that you are good looking?those girls need to see an eye doctor *shook her head* your not...good looking your just tall...

guy2: oh really...well if your not attracted to me then why are you stuttering?

e.j: i...i-i'm just nervous...y-your face is s-so close to mine *blush*

guy2: *smirk* oh cute.and your blushing now.

eunjae fix the scarf around her neck,when the waiter slightly saw her face his eyes widened,he leaned back and stood up straight.he also drop the order form and ballpen he was holding.when eunjae was done fixing the scarf she looked at the waiter and blinked four times.

e.j: a-are you ok? *look at the waiters name tag* kris... *stood up and went closer to kris* hello kris?

kris: [i t-think she's sooyoung.but i didn't clearly see her face.why can't she take off her scarf and shades.but..but my heart...why is my heart beating so fast when i slightly saw her face?] i-i'm ok.i...i'll call another waiter to take your order. i just remember that i have something to do.

kris turned around and walked away instantly,he went straight to the locker room.when suho came back from the penthouse notice kris walking straight to the locker room with a pale face.suho went to the locker room to check on kris and asked him what happened. inside the locker room he saw kris sitting on a chair,head resting in his hands.

suho: what's wrong kris?  

kris: .........

suho: what happened?  

kris: [do i need to tell him what i saw?but if i told him i'm still not sure about what i really saw.] no-nothing.

suho: oh come on hyung. i just came back from a room service when i saw you storming here

kris: *looked at suho* ok.but promise me not to tell this to anyone yet...coz i'm still not sure about what i really saw

suho: ok ok. i promise hyung

kris: ok here it goes *took a deep breath* remember the girl you bumped with earlier?

suho: ah...the girl you hate so much because she made us late?

kris: yeah yeah...

suho: what about her?

kris: she went here in the restaurant. and i was the waiter who will get her order.

suho: really? is she cute?  

kris: i got angry at her because she made me go back and forth to her 5 times. then i saw her blush.when i said to her that she's blushing she fixed the scarf.but i didn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter