Chapter 37 : a secret

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37

a secret

 

 

 

 

 

 

it was just past 6 in the evening when a girl came out running towards me. i couldn't see her face clearly because it was blurry.

 

when she saw me sitting on the chair rocking myself from side to side, she hug me tightly and cupped my face.

 

tears that was threatening to fall a while ago when she arrive finally fell. even though i couldn't see her face clearly, i could feel the tears that keeps on falling on my bare knees. 

 

i wanted to say something to her but nothing came out of my mouth. i don't know why, but i became completly different.

 

it's like some spirit went inside my body and made me a mute. i wanted to scream for help, i  wanted to beg them to let me go home. go home to my real home and family.

 

but my mouth wouldn't open. tears are now forming in my eyes as i was scared as to what was happening to me. while my brain was in panic, a soft hand suddenly caressed my face and slightly shook me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

as she slowly opened her eyes, a soft brown eyes was looking at her own hazel brown eyes with a worried look on his face. she softly groan and sat up from the couch where she was sleeping. she look around the place first, her gaze landed on suho and sehun who are hugging in the couch while sleeping then she look at the person who woke her up and gave him a sweet smile.

even though she smiled, the person felt that it was a force smile. yes she smiled but still the frightening look on her face was written all over her beautiful feature. the person sat beside her and pulled her into a tight hug.

 

person: what's wrong eunjae-ah? why you look scared? 

 

the person was still hugging eun jae while he keeps on talking to her. the man quickly pulled away from the hug when he felt his shirt become wet. when the man look at eun jae his heart broke, she was crying. the person wipe the tears away but  tears keeps falling in her eyes.

he slightly leaned forward and kissed her forehead then pulled eun jae in a tight  hug once again.  the person heart melt when he felt eun jae s her arms around his waist and hug him back.

 

person: why are you crying all of a sudden?  

e.j: *tightened her hug*

person: *pulled away from the hug and look at eun jae* are you scared?

 

eun jae nods at the persons question to her. she slowly closed her eyes and prayed to give her strength to move so she could speak. scared that she became mute, she inhaled some air and muttered a courage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter