Chapter 9(secret communication)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chanyeol,suho and kris decided to watch a movie,while the three boys are watching tao was reading his book behind the couch where sooyoung is sitting.tao's hyungs doesn't want him to watch the movie, because they know that everytime there will be a sad part tears will start to fall in tao's cheeks.kris doesn't want to see his dongsaeng to cry,it pained him everytime he sees tao cry or even hurt himself from practicing his wushu.

 

 

Sooyoung was done with her first drawing,she drew a black rose and in the back of the paper she wrote "this is me.i'm alone.i need someone.can someone help me?".after sooyoung drew the rose,she tore the paper and threw it. tao saw sooyoung threw the paper  on the side of the couch,he stood up and picked up the paper that sooyoung threw.tao straightened the paper and read what sooyoung wrote on the back of the paper,after reading he sat beside sooyoung and looked at her.

tao:your not alone sooyoung your sister is with you.WE are here for you.we will help you,we will make you talk again.i don't know how can we do that,but we will try and pray.*hit his head*oh yeah.you still don't know me.

tao grab sooyoungs chin and lifted them up so she could look at him.when tao and sooyoungs met, tao thought that sooyoungs eyes are the most beautiful eyes that he had ever seen. tao brush his thumb to sooyoungs cheek while still looking at her. he then grab her hand and put it in his chest.

tao: hi sooyoung.my name is huang zi tao,you can just call me tao or panda *eye smile*ok i will repeat what i just said.my name is tao.nice to meet you. i hope you remember my name.  

tao told sooyoung to look at the movie that the three older boys are watching,in seconds he notice that sooyoung took a glance at the movie,then she started to draw again.when tao saw that she was going to sketch again,tao told his hyungs to pause the movie in the picture where a girl was crying.all the boys gathered to where sooyoung and tao was sitting so they vould take a look at what she is sketching

     

 

 

Tiffany,xiumin,lay,luhan and baekhyun went to the playground,the boys wanted tiffany to have fun so she could release all the tension building inside of her.in the playground luhan,xiumin and baekhyun and playing in the slide while lay and tiffany are in the swing. tiffany keeps on laughing because when the three boys sat at the top of the slide and slid they all wave their hands and started to shout.

xiumin forgot to stop so when they landed below, the three boys fell on top of each other, xiumin was on the bottom and face flat on the sand.when tiffany and lay saw what happened they both laugh and made their way to the three boys who are still laying on the floor.  

lay: *help baekhyun to stand up* fater bacon,don't let the bun be squished like that.

bh: *stood up and dusted the dirt on his clothe* mianhe hyung

lay: *helped luhan to stand up* get up you baby face. the bun is in pain.  

fany: *giggled* oh xiumin-ah why didn't you stop.look at you

xm: *sat on the ground,crossed his arms on his chest then pouted* i'm not cute anymore. my panda won't pinch my cheeks anymore.

fany: *stoop down infront of xiumin* he will still do that...your still cute xiumin-ah *pinched his cheeks* now get up and let me help you dust the dirt off

xiumin and tiffany stood up,tiffany helped xiumin dust the sand in his clothes.xiumin told the boys and tiffany that he wants to play hide and seek with them.they all agreed at xiumins suggestion and started to play hide and seek.they all pointed at baekhyun when xiumin asked who will be the one who will seek the hiders.

 

 

 

inside the apartment kris dragged tao in the kitchen so that they can prepare their dinner already while chnayeol and suho are sitting beside sooyoung and still looking at what she is sketching.

suho: yeollie

cy: weyo hyung?

suho: does sooyoung know your name already?

cy: *looked at suho and think for a second before answering* i don't think so.

suho: geez you are taking care of her and still she doesn't know your name

cy: do i have to introduce muself even if she's still not talking?

suho: of course you have to even if she's still not talking

cy: so it means that you also need to introduce yourself to her also?

suho: *nods* i'll go first then your next arasso?

cy: neh hyung.

suho grab sooyoungs chin then lifted it to face him.suho looked at sooyoungs eyes then sighed,his heart was beating so fast when their eyes met.suho was about to sat something but no sound escaped suho's mouth.it seemed that his voice left him,he shook his head and closed his eyes so he can relax a bit.

cy: hyung are you ok?

suho: *nods*

cy: then go introduce yourself already. your intro is taking so long *pout* i want my turn now  

suho: *sigh* y....yo-you go fi-first

cy: *clapped his hands like a kid* yey!thanks hyung*looked at sooyoung then wave at her* annyeonghaseyo sooyoung-ah.my name is chanyeol*put his hand in his chest* chanyeol.you can call me yeollie~~. your turn now hyung *smile*

suho: he-hello soo-sooyoung...*cleared his throat* my....my name...is...is suho*wave at sooyoung and put his hand in his chest* SU-HO.that's my name

chanyeol and suho are looking at sooyoung when they thought they saw sooyoung smiled.their eyes widened and looked again at sooyoung,a smile crept on their face when sooyoung smile was still in her face.it's not a wide smile but it's still a smile for them. both suho and chanyeol ook out their mobile and took a photo of sooyoung smiling.

cy:d-did you see that hyung *pointing at sooyoung* s-she smi-smiled.

suho:  i know. we better tell the others

cy: not just tell.we should show them the photo

suho: right right.oh look she's done sketching

 

 

suho took the sketchbook from sooyoung and looked at her drawing,chanyeol run to his side so he could also see sooyoungs drawing.an "ooohh" sound escape their lips when they saw how lively sooyoungs drawing.but it made them sad also because she draw a girl who is crying. suho thought that the portrait that she just drew maybe portrayed what she is feeling right now. suho flip the page and look at the back of the drawing. at the back sooyoung once again wrote, "i can't bare the pain that i am feeling right now...are you hurting inside--tao?" .  

cy: i think she's talking to tao 

suho: i think she is.she's communicating with tao. did tao introduce himself to sooyoung?

cy: i don't know hyung.

suho: why would she include tao's name here?

both chanyeol and suho looked at each other with curious look,in minutes they shrugged it and looked at the photo they took of sooyoungs smile.

 

it's already 8 in the evening when kris and tao finished cooking their dinner.tao prepared the food on the table while kris called everybody.after 2 min kris was back at the kitchen and was followed by the others. kris told tiffany not to sit next to sooyoung,because of what happened earlier. tiffany sat between baekhyun and luhan while sooyoung was seated between chanyeol and tao.   cy: we saw sooyoung smiled all: jinjja? suho: neh.here i got an evidence   suho took out his phone from his pocket and showed the photo that he and chanyeol took when they saw sooyoung smiled.everybody was cheering happily when they saw the picture,even tiffany couldn't hide her happiness when she saw the half-heartedly smile from sooyoung.tiffany run towards her sister and hugged her tightly,she then apologize to sooyoung for hitting her like that.     chanyeol didn't eat yet because he wanted to feed sooyoung first before he will eat his food.tao saw that chanyeol isin't eating his food so he decides to feed him.tao made sure that after he took a bite from his food he will feed chanyeol,chanyeol smiled at tao for being kind to feed him.    after dinner suho showed the drawings that sooyoungs drew,they even saw what sooyoung wrote at the back of every drawings she did today.when everybody saw that tao was mentioned on the second drawing they couldn't help but ask how did he make sooyoung wrote his name.   tao: i just introduce myself to her.that's all suho: as simple as that? tao: yes hyung. kris:  i'm glad that she can smile now. xm: i'm glad that she communicate with us tao: it's like a secret communication.so cool sooyoung kris:maybe she's warming up already suho: that's a good thing if she's finally warming up to us l.h: we should try something that can make her talk. what do you think we should do lay? lay: for now maybe we could just talk to her more often. bh: read some books to her   cy: or even we could read a bedtime story for her everytime she will go to sleep *clap his hand*  bh: great idea.we can read cinderella,sleeping beauty,snow white or even pororo stories  all: *chuckled* xm: yeollie she's not a kid. bh:but it will be fun kris: maybe we can read her that.but not everyday. cy: jinjja hyung? kris: uhuh cy: yey! we can read her some bedtime story bacon.weeee... bh: i'll be the one to read to her first *raised his hand * cy: no i want to be first bh: no me cy: me me me me me~~~*said in a rap song* l.h: are you two that happy to read for sooyoung? bh and cy:yes hyung!!   suho: you choose fany fany: mwoh? me? *pointing at herself* suho: uhuh you  bh: yes noona choose between me and yeollie fany: i can't choose xm: your no fun suho*pout*.i'm enjoying seeing them being a 5 year old kid. bickerring at each other tao: *raised his hand* lay: do you have something to say panda? tao: i'll be the one who will read for her tonight.then chanyeol then baekhyun. kris: ok then.your the first lay: so it's decided tao will be the first cy: but i wanna be the first. i don't wanna be the second or third *whined* xm: maybe both baekhyun and chanyeol can go with tao l.h: not a bad idea hyung kris: are you ok with that panda? tao: fine.no problem suho: is that ok with you fany? fany: it's alright with me.bunny soo will be happy.   after 30 min of talking it's all ready farewell time for the group.xiumin and suho needs to home because they have still class the next day.tiffany and sooyoung also needs to go home because sooyoung needs to sleep already.one by one they stood up from their seats and bid their farewell.   before could suho and xiumin bid their farewell,suho went infront of sooyoung and gave her a peck on the cheeks while xiumin walk towards tiffany and gave her a hug,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter