Chapter 43 : sooyoung

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

sooyoung

 

 

 

 

 

after what happened inside the pizza house with Dr. Park everything changed. 

 

Mrs. Lee and Minkyung are still not talking to Mr. Lee when he arrive from france. Mr. Lee who has no clue about the sudden cold treatment he is getting from his wife and youngest child is thinking of a way to know the reason behind it. he needs to act fast before his family breaks apart from a single lie. 

 

oblivious at what was now happening to his family, daehyun is still looking for his sister eunjae who's already been missing for 2 months now.

 

meanwhile, tiffany and the guys are not just worried about eunjae who they haven't seen in a while but they are also worried about sehun who's been acting strange. 

 

 

 

 

 

"until when are you going to hide her?", someone asked as he shot the boy sitting infront of him a glare.

 

sighing, the boy stood up from his chair and walk towards the window. "i'm not hiding her hyun jae".

 

hyun jae slammed his hands on the table. "if you are really not hiding her seung hoon, why can't you tell daehyun that she's been staying here?it's already been 2 months seung hoon. the Lee's are already worried sick about her. even though she's not the real eun jae, the Lee's still has the right to know where she is staying".

 

seung hoon look at hyun jae sadly. "she beg me not to tell. and until she tells me not to, then i won't tell".

 

"seung hoon, can't you see that your cousin daehyun is having trouble. he doesn't know what to do anymore. and it breaks my heart everytime i see him come to my office and beg me to help him find her".

 

seung hoon frowned at the thought of his cousin daehyun having a hard time coping with his missing sister. but what can he do if the girl who is missing beg him not to tell where she is. while he is in deep thought his office door opened, it was dae jung his other bestfriend. 

 

"she's not eating her breakfast seung hoon. it's already been 3 days since she stopped eating", dae jung said with a concern look on his face.

 

"again?"hyun jae asked.

 

noding his head, he turned and look at seung hoon. "what are you going to do seung hoon? she'll get sick if continue this".

 

seung hoon didn't answer. he just continued looking outside the window.

 

balling his fist, hyun jae groaned loudly when seung hoon didn't give dae jung an answer. shaking his head, he kicked the chair in annoyance and left the room. 

 

seung hoon sighed for the nth time. it's not that he is not concern about the girl, it's just that he doesn't know what to answer dae jung. and until now he is still shock to say the least when he found out that she's not really his cousin eun jae and that the real eun jae is already dead for 3 years. he was  devastated about the death of his real cousin, but he was also hurt at the same time. hurt that his uncle hid the truth to them for 3 years.

 

dae jung who can see that his bestfriend is having trouble with the situation move to his side and put a hand on his shoulder. "don't worry. i know everything will pass and soon it will be good" he said as he gently squeeze his bestfriends shoulder in assurance.

 

seung hoon nods and gave him a weak smile. he hopes and pray that it will end soon because he doesn't know until when he can hide her to his close cousin, daehyun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"eun jae, are you there?", a boy asked when he entered the library.

 

the girl look up at the library's divider when she heard a shuffling of feet coming closer to where she is sitting. her once sad face lightly brightened up when she saw who entered the library. when their eyes met, she pats the space beside her.

 

"hyun jae oppa"

 

hyun jae smiled. reaching out a hand, he tucked a loose hair to her left ear. "you look pale eun jae. your making yourself sick if your not going to eat". 

 

she shook her head at the mention of the name and place a hand above his, "i...i'm not eun jae oppa. she...she's dead remember". she sadly said as tears started to flow.

 

hyun  jae sighed and pulled her close to him. "i know. like i told you a month ago, you will always be eun jae to me", pulling away he leaned forward and places a kiss on her cheeks. wiping away the tears, he look into her eyes, "i can see in your eyes that your hurt. if only i could ease the pain you are feeling right now i would have done it. you know how i hate it when your like this". 

 

the girl softly giggled. it never ceases to amaze her that just one look in her eyes, hyun jae could already tell what is her true emotions. she was very thankful that she had the chance to meet someone like him, a caring and honest friend.  "oppa", she called.

 

"hmm", humming in response. he gave her a smile and waited for her to say something.

 

fidgeting with the hem of her borrowed shirt from him, she looked down at the floor. "i-i think. y-you should start calling me s-sooyoung", she stammered.

 

placing a finger on her chin, he tilts her head up. "is that what you really want?", he asked. he chuckled seeing how she cutely nods her head in response, "ok.if that's what you want, sooyoung".

 

seconds pass and the two are still looking at each others eyes. slowly leaning forward, hyun jae looked at her lips first then back to her eyes. when he saw that she's still looking at him, he leaned even more closer. and when their lips was about to touch, the door suddenly flew open. making both he and the girl pulled away from each other. hyun jae gave the intruders who appeared in front of the room divider a death glare.

 

"what's with the glare?", both intruder asked. looking at hyun jae, they both gave him a confused look.  

 

hyun jae rolled his eyes and threw a pillow straight to their faces. "idiots".  

 

the girl shyly giggled.

 

an hour passed of talking with hyun jae, seung hoon and dae jung, she got up and excused herself. she told the 3 guys who are taking care of her that she needs to walk around for a bit to make her mind at peace.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter