Chapter 45: i miss you

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45

i miss you

 

 

 

at the restaurant

 

 

 

"YA! watch where your going stupid!"

 

"aish you pabo you ruined my dress!will you do your job properly!"

 

"you gave me the wrong food idiot!" 

 

harsh words can be heard from all the customers who are not happy at chanyeol's mess. chanyeol just bowed his head and apologize for what he did wrong.  chanyeol knows he didn't do his work properly but he hoped that the customers would not humiliate him infront of the other customers. so to prevent himself from crying, he bit the inside of his cheeks.  

 

luhan,baekhyun,kai, chen and lay would always stop for a second and give chanyeol a worried look as the customers curse him even more for messing up. they are all worried about chanyeol because he mix the orders of the customers or sometimes one or two of the order are wrong. but that's not all, he even slip 3 times since morning. to make matters worst chanyeol already broke 10 plates,  5 teacups and 6 glasses, and it's not even afternoon yet.

 

scared that chanyeol might break even more, the manager called his attention and told him that they need to talk. as the said boy walk towards his manager, both of them made their way to the small conference room for a short talk.  

 

"chanyeol , are you already having trouble doing your job or are you sick?" the manager asked chanyeol as he closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose to prevent himself from shouting at the boy.

 

chanyeol bowed 3 times to his manager and asked for his forgiveness, "mianhe manager-nim.  i didn't mean to mess today". chanyeol said, still bowing his head infront of the manager. 

 

the manager shook his head while looking at the sad employee. "i don't know what's really going on in your head right now but i think you should have your day off today. i'll let you off the hook for now but starting tomorrow, be sure not to mess up anymore or else i have no choice but to fire you", the manager said as he put a hand on chanyeol's shoulder and squeeze it lightly.  

 

the latter look at his manager and smiled brightly, "thank you very much manager-nim!". chanyeol said as he shook the managers hand.

 

"take kai with you"

 

"weyo?", chanyeol tilted his head as he asked his manager.

 

"i think you need a friend to talk to since your problem is big.", the manager said as he opened the door of the conference room and step out.

 

"but i don't have a problem"

 

the manager faced chanyeol and chuckle, "your such a bad liar kid. it's written all over  your face that you have. 

 

chanyeol blinked twice and rub the back of his head as he think what the manager told him.

 

"ya!" the manager yelled making chanyeol took a step back and looked at him wide eye. "go! before i change my mind". the manager said with a grin plastered on his face.

 

chanyeol bowed 3 times to his manager before he run towards kai who just finished handing the order of the customer. he pulled the younger boy towards the locker room and told him to change coz their manager gave both of them a day off. at first kai just stood in front of his locker, seconds later he did as what he was told. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the walk towards their favorite cafe was silent, neither one of them said a single word. even though his hyung is not talking to him, kai would always steal a glance to make sure that he is looking where he was walking.

 

as they arrive to the cafe, kai opened the door and motioned for his hyung to go in first. chanyeol bowed and went inside first followed by kai. employees of the cafe greeted them both. one of the employees who is kinda close with the whole gang even gave them a hug then ushered chanyeol and kai to their favorite spot in the cafe.

 

both chanyeol and kai thanked the employee then they ordered some food and drinks. when the waiter got their orders and left, kai eyed his bestfriend who became silent again. he could see the latter's eyes move from left to right.

 

kai sighed before slightly moving his chair beside chanyeol. once he is settled he poke the other's shoulder."hyung". 

 

chanyeol didn't hear his dongsaeng called his name. he was busy looking at the picture from the screen of his mobile. smiling weakly he caressed his mobile screen. as he look at the picture tears started to fall. kai's eyes widened when he saw the tears from chanyeol's eyes. he was about to say something when chanyeol looked at him with a sad look.

 

"love really do make people crazy", chanyeol chuckled at himself as he look at the picture once again.

 

"huh?", kai said as he leaned forward towards the table. 

 

chanyeol look up and met eyes with kai, "aish.....it's hard to continue what you feel towards a person when you know that she's really not the one you fell in love with".

 

kai squint his eyes a little to comprehend what was chanyeol telling him, "i don't get what your saying hyung".

 

"can you believe that ever since i met her my feelings are mix up", chanyeol said as he hit his head.

 

kai quickly grab chanyeols hand to prevent him from hitting himself again, "hyung don't hit yourself".

 

"i never felt this stupid kai. i never felt this stupid", cried chanyeol.

 

"your just having a love problem. hyung, being inlove is not a stupid thing so don't tell yourself that your being stupid", kai said while he tightly hold chanyeols hand.

 

"yes i am stupid kai", chanyeol retorted. "i'm very much inlove with sooyoung but i'm starting to fall deeply inlove with eun jae", chanyeol mumbled but kai heard it quite clearly.  

 

kai sighed, "wah that's a huge problem hyung".

 

"what do i do kai?what do i do?"

 

"just tell her what you feel hyung"

 

"how can i tell her if she's been missing for 2 months now!", chanyeol said a bit louder as he flail his hands up making the other customers look at their table.

 

kai quickly pulled down chanyeols hands and apologize to the other c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter