Chapter 39 : hurt

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:  

 

since no one protested about my new writing style, i'll continue with it...

but bear with me when you got confused of it...

 

P.S

 

if your reading this please remember this^^...

i just wanna say that don't subscribe if your just going to unsubscribe later on...i want people who will stay until my story ends...

it hurts  the author's feeling whenever we see people unsubscribing to our story... not knowing what we did wrong to make you unsubscribe...

such a sad reality(╯︵╰,)

and since some are being a SILENT READER...how can we know what you like and don't like about our story if your are being silent?

 

that's all(✿◠‿◠) 

 

to all my subscribers who are STILL WITH ME.......i love you all(。♥‿♥。) 

 

oh another PS....

 

if you see this font with this color, it only means that it is what eun jae is seeing in flashback about her past... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 39

hurt

 

 

 

 

 

sehun's p.o.v

 

 

 

my eyes widened and jaw dropped in shock after hearing those words slip out of jong jin hyung's lips. i look at her straight in the eyes, as if waiting for her to tell us the jin hyung is only joking. but when she look away i knew the jin hyung is telling the truth.

many questions are running through my head and one question keeps on repeating, "i thought that she doesn't want to marry him?". as those words completely made it's way towards my brain, i got up from the couch and hurriedly left the apartment. i run towards the garden, the garden where we talked about marriage.

aish..... i don't like this feeling right now..... to tell you the truth, i don't know what i am feeling right now..... 

there are so many emotions. anger, sadness, unlove, disappointed, and hatred. but the emotion that really creeping out of my system is disappointment... i'm so disappointed at her and at those 4 words that jin hyung just said. it makes me sick knowing that she just said yes after what she told me. i thought she love me, i thought we feel the same.

the way she touches me, the way she look at me. am i imagining things?am i wrong about what she felt about me? do i need to ask her what she feel about me? what do i do now that she's getting married? what do i do, i didn't get the chance to say that i love her.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i've been here in the garden for almost half an hour already. it seems that can't go back to our apartment yet. after what i heard, i can't face eun jae now. not now...or maybe never. i took a deep breath as i was getting frustrated again about the thought of eun jae getting married.

why can't i just let it go? why can't i stop this feeling? am i really this in love with her?or i'm just confusing feelings towards her. well, whatever i am feeling towards eun jae it's ing taking over me. 

i was getting bored just sitting here in the garden all alone so i decided i want to go somewhere far from our apartment. so i stood up from my seat and turned around to walk towards the exit but stop at my track when i saw the person i don't want to see just yet.

she was standing at the entrance, looking so beautiful as the sun shine behind her. as our eyes met, i could tell that she wanted to say something to me but i don't want to hear her excuse so i started to walk.

 

 

 

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

 

just as sehun walk pass eun jae a hand tightly grab his wrist to stop him from walking away from the garden. sehun tenses at the contact of their contact. eun jae felt sehun tensed up under her touch so she releases his wrist. an awkward silence enveloped the atmosphere around them.

"oh god!why is she doing this to me?", sehun thought as he swallowed the lump that formed in his throat.

sehun who doesn't like the awkwardness between them starts to take a step forward but was stopped again when he hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter