Chapter 5

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's sunday morning the sun is up and shinning brightly,tiffany stir in her sleep when the sun light hit her face.she slowly open her eyes and look at the table clock.her eyes widened when she saw the time was already 9 in the morning.it was new to tiffany that she wake up at 9am,it's her first time to have a sleep that long and she felt great.

tiffany got out of her bed and stretch her arms and jumped a little to awaken her senses.when she's done doing her morning routine she went out of her room and walk to the living room.while walking tiffany saw a drop of red liquid. at first she just shrugged it and walked to the living room.tiffany got nervous when red droplets can be seen in the hallway towards the living room.

fany: baby soo...baby soo did you play with your paint?if you played with it please stop it already.you will stain the floor and it won't look nice. baby soo

tiffany keeps on calling sooyoungs nick but tiffany can't hear any indication that sooyoung is in the living room.when she was standing in the living room a trail of blood can be seen,she followed the trail of blood on the floor.

 

 

tiffany's eyes widen when she opened the door of the bathroom near the kitchen,tiffany cried and started to shout for help.she was in panic mode when she saw sooyoung sitting on the bathtub with a cut on her wrist. sooyoung just looked at tiffany when she met eyes with her.

 

xiumin and suho arrived at their friends apartment at exactly 9 15 in the morning.xiumin pushed the bell of the apartment and in seconds the apartment door opened,they were greeted by tao who is sweating non stop from practicing his wushu. tao let his two friends in the apartment and when xiumin was about to close the door xiumin heard someone screamed.

xm: *went out of the apartment*hey!did you hear that?

suho: *went closer to xiumin* what?what did you hear?

xm: a loud scream

suho: ani.i didn't hear any scream.

suho turned his heels and was in the middle of the front door he stopped moving and look at the hallway of the 2nd  floor.

xm:there it is again.

suho:yes i did hear it.

the scream got louder and louder,and it didn't stop.xiumin and suho looked at each other and began to stick their ears in every door of the apartment in the 2nd floor. when xiumin stick his ears in tiffany's and sooyoungs door,his eyes widened in shock.the screaming that he heard came from their apartment.xiumin called for suho,he told suho what he heard inside.

the two began to knock non stop in tiffany's apartment,they got worried when tiffany didn't open the door.their worries got even worse when they heard tiffany called for sooyoung's name.xiumin left suho infront of tiffany's apartment while he call for tao.  

suho: *knock on the door four times* fany open the door! fany!!!let me in...

xiumin and tao arrived infront of tiffany's front door.tao tried calling for tiffany but still she won't open the door,tao stick his ear in the apartment door and he also heard tiffany's scream.tao can sense that something is happening inside.xiumin couldn't take it anymore he once again went inside the apartment,he quickly run towards the table where the phone is.he pick up the phone and dialled the number for emergency.

tao and suho keeps on knocking on the door even though they knew that tiffany will not open it.tao and suho looked at each other with worried look.

tao:it's no us hyung.we better break this door

suho:w-what?bre-break?how can we do that?

tao: we both need to force this door to open.so that we can help both fany unnie and sooyoung

suho: o-ok then.do you think it will work?

tao: it better be

suho and tao looked at each other again then they both took a step back,suho counted to 3 then they both kick the door open.their first attempt failed so they tried again,thankfully chanyeol and baekhyun woke up from xiumins shouting in the living room. chanyeol and baekhyun also helped tao and suho to kick the door opened,when they kick the door it flew open and the kick made a small damage on the door.

suho,tao,baekhyun and chanyeol searched for tiffany in the living room.the four of them run towards tiffanys voive when she once again screamed for help.suho was the first to appear in the entrance of the bathroom,his eyes widened when she saw tiffany and sooyoung seated on the floor.sooyoung was leaning to the bathtub,tiffany was holding both of sooyoungs hands while cryingwhile she keeps on mumbling something. the trio then also appeared in the bathroom,tao immediately look for the first aid kit while chanyeol run beside tiffany.baekhyun helped tiffany stand up while chanyeol stood up once more and took 2 clean towel from the cabinet.he put the clean towel directly to sooyoungs cut and he then put pressure to it so it will stop bleeding.suho grab the other clean towel and also put it directly to sooyoungs other wrist wound.

fany: *shout* OH MY GOD BUNNY SOO!!!WHAT DID YOU DO!!!PLEASE LIVE...PLEASE HELP HER!*sob*

bh: we will help her noona.stay calm.please stay calm

fany: SOOYOUNG!!!SOOYOUNG!!!DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!STAY WITH ME!!!!*sob*

cy: it's ok noona.the wound is not that deep.please calm down noona.

after 10mins the bleeding stops from flowing,chanyeol and suho was relieve that it stopped already because if the bleeding didn't stop they need to go to the hospital to treat her cuts. tao then went back to the bathroom with the first aid kit.tao carried sooyoung bridal style and positioned themselves inside the bathtub.tao opened the faucet,he then rinse sooyoungs wound with the running water. after he was done he dried the water with the clean towel,tao then opened an antiseptic wipes and he used it to clean the wound once more.once done cleaning with antiseptic wipe he got a sterile gauze pad and put it in the wound,he then put a madical tape to secure the gauze pad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter