Chapter 8(poor sooyoung)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun and Tiffany are back to the boys apartment after they fixed tiffany's door.baekhyun walked towards sooyoung and gave the sketchbook to her.tao stood up from where he is sitting so tiffany could sit beside her  sister.when tiffany was already sitted she kissed sooyoungs cheeks and rested her head on her shoulder.

it's almost time for the 3 hyungs to go home.while waiting xiumin and suho are playing with their phones,chanyeol was playing the guitar while baekhyun was singing,tao on the other hand was busy reading his book.tiffany was also reading her favorite book while sooyoung was just staring at her hands.

the door flew open and lay,luhan and kris appeared in the living room. the three hyungs was  happy to see that tiffany and sooyoung are in their apartment.luhan and lay walked to tiffany while kris sat beside sooyoung.tiffany noticed that kris was holding a box,she wants to ask him what was he holding but she kept shut.

kris: hello fany *smile*

fany: *wave a hand to kris*

l.h: your here

fany: *nods*

lay: *looked at tiffany with a weird look* why are you not talking?

fany: oh. *smile* hehehe.mianhe *scratched the back of her neck*

 

 

kris gave the box to sooyoung,he put the box in her lap so she will see it.tiffany saw that kris put the box in sooyoungs lap.she tilted her head to kris and gave him a curious look.

fany: what is that?

kris: that is a ~~

lay: that's a box that kris bought before we went home

kris: it's for~~

l.h: he wants to give it to sooyoung.  

kris: *furrowd his eyebrow* [what the hell!fany is asking me not them.arrggh these two.they keep on interrupting me whenever i want to say something]  

fany: for what?

kris: for~~

lay: for painting

l.h: because he knows that sooyoung loves to draw.so he bought that *smile*

fany: awww.how kind of you.but you should have not buy it for her.she still has her old painting brushes and paints

kris: no~~

lay: kris insisted on buying it even if we told her not to.

l.h: *nods* yeah very persistent boy.

xm: *chuckled* you two are having fun aren't you?

lay: *looked at xiumin and tilted his head* huh?

suho: both of you are having to much fun for interrupting kris hyung in answering fany.

cy: *shook his head* you know he doesn't like people who keeps on cutting him of.

bh: oh yeah. remember the time when d.o cuts him off from talking,kris hyung threw a piece of cake in his face.

tao: oh oh oh.and another incident when baekhyun didn't realize that he cuts off kris gege from talking and pillow came flying to his face.

xm: oooohh i remember that.that's the most funniest thing ever happened.

bh: hey!what's funny about that *pouts*

suho: because when you realize what you did you quickly covered your face and  thought that he won't throw something to you.you got giddyly when nothing flew to your face.but you didn't know that he was waiting for the right time.

cy: the right time when you was about take a bite at your cake.he threw a pillow at you making your face covered with cake.hahaha.

tao: that's a nice strategy gege

bh: i should have not told the story *whined like a kid*

fany: *giggled*  

when luhan and lay realized what they did they immediately run across the couch and hid behind it.everybody started to laugh at their cuteness,even kris laugh at them.but their laugh was cut short when kris noticed sooyoungs wrist.kris grabs sooyooungs wrist and examined it,everybody's smile was replaced by a sad face. even luhan and lay got sad at what they saw when they took a peek from behind the couch.

kris: what happened?*looked at sooyoung bitting his lower lip*

fany: she tried to kill herself

cy: no it's not true noona.don't say that

tao: maybe it's just an accident noona.so don't think like that

xm: the two are right fany.don't say things like that

fany: *tears began to fall in her cheeks* how can i not say such words when it's what really happened. i don't know why she did that to herself. she's not even opening up to me.i think she doesn't want to be with me anymore *sob* 

luhan: *walked towards fany and sat beside her.he then rub her back to comfort her* shhh...she will eventually talk fany.don't push your sister in talking.

suho: yeah.she will talk again,but it's still not the time for her.she's still in a trauma even after 2 years had passsed.

tiffany began to hit sooyoungs shoulder when she can't stand her sister for not talking.she started to yell at sooyoung in frustration.xiumin and suho run infront of tiffany to stop her from hitting sooyoung.xiumin grab fany's wrist and they walked inside the kitchen followed by baekhyun,luhan and lay.

when kris saw tiffany hit sooyoung, he quickly wrapped his arms in sooyoungs shoulder.tiffany thought that she was hitting sooyoung but instead kris was taking all tiffany's hit to sooyoung.while tiffany was hitting his arm he looked at sooyoungs face,he saw that a single tear escape sooyoungs eye.kris unknowingly rested his chin on sooyoungs head and embraced her tightly.

 

 

At the kitchen xiumin sat tiffany down on the chair,he then went to the fridge to get her a water to drink.in minutes xiumin got back to fany's side with the glass of water he then gave it so fany so she could drink it. when they all saw that tiffany was a bit relaxed,they all sighed in relief.

lay: why did you hit her fany?

fany: i...i just got frustrated and i automatically hit her.

l.h: your making it worse fany

xm: you should have not hit your sister l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter