Chapter 33 : the truth / marriage proposal

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33

the truth / marriage proposal

 

 

 

 

after eun jae left the apartment everybody did their own thing. tao went to the dvd rak to get some movie, when he scanned the rack he saw a tom and gerry dvd, he took it and put it in the player.minchan and yuri started to scream when they saw that the movie playing is their favorite. tao took a sit between minchan and yuri while chanyeol took a sit beside minchan.

yuri took off her shoes and sat on tao's lap while minchan did the same so he could sit on chanyeol's lap. both lay and baekhyun went inside  the kitchen and started to prepare some snacks to eat. kris took a sit beside the window and opened his favorite book so he could read it.

while kris was busy reading his favorite book, someone took a sit across kris. kris knew who the person who just took a sit across him but he didn't stop reading. a minute had pass and kris can still feel the person eyes are still on him, he look at the page he was reading then closed it. kris then look at the person, tilted his head and gave him a questioning look.

 

kris: why are you looking at me like that luhan hyung?

l.h: don't act dumb kris. you clearly know the reason why i am looking at you  

kris: [i know it's about what happened in my room. why can't he just let it go.aish] *shook his head and opened his book and read it again* clearly got no idea hyung.

l.h: *leaned forward and put a hand on kris book* yeah right

kris: i'm reading hyung

l.h: i won't let you read your book unless you tell me the story behind what i just saw in your room. 

kris: *closed his book and put it down on the table* what did exactly did you saw in my room?

l.h: your about to kiss Mr.Lee's daughter

kris: i had the urge to kiss her. but it didn't happened since you cocblocked us. thank you for ing hyung *rolled his eyes*

l.h: mind telling me what's going on in your ing head?

kris:nothings going through my mind hyung

l.h: then why did you have the urge to kiss her if there is nothing going through your head?

kris: i can't stand her kissable lips. it's like it's calling me to kiss her 

l.h: your gone mad kris

kris: no i'm not... i still love sooyoung even though she came back as eun jae

l.h: kris! the hell with sooyoung again. she's not sooyoung ok... she's eun jae

kris: no hyung..she's not eun-jae. i'm really sure she's sooyoung hyung. i can feel it

l.h: kris... this would be my 1st warning. stay away from eun jae. 

kris: why would i stay away from her?

l.h:  you've gone mad kris. ever since you saw eun jae you've lost your mind....eun jae is not sooyoung! put that through your head

kris: how can i make you see that she is sooyoung

l.h: even if you keep on insisting that she's sooyoung, i will never believe you. 

kris: and why would you not believe me?

l.h: you have no proof.

kris: and do you have a proof that she's really eun jae?

l.h: i have

kris: where's your proof?

l.h: it's in Mr.Lee's wallet. i saw it with my own eyes kris. Mr.Lee has a picture of her with his family. she just looks like sooyoung. so please stop.

kris: you saw it but not me...even if you saw a proof i still think that she is sooyoung. how can my heart skip a beat everytime i see her?how can i have the urge to kiss her is she's eun jae? the person i only know who made my heart skip a beat and urge to kiss is sooyoung. so i'm positive that my heart is not lying to me.

l.h: you just miss her. your just feeling like that because she looks like sooyoung. i think that's the only reason and nothing more kris... so stop insisting.

kris: i will make you believe me that she is sooyoung hyung...i will make you believe me...

 

and with that kris stood up,grab his book and walk towards his room leaving luhan alone and worried. luhan leaned back from the chair and rub his temple, he is having a headache from having the "sooyoung conversation" with kris.

kris on the other hand slammed his door making others look at the hallway towards the rooms. yuri got off from tao's lap and excuse herself, she slowly walk towards every room and opened it to see if there is a person inside.

after opening the last door yuri's eyes widened in shock when a book was thrown just 2 inches away from her face. kris immediately run towards yuri and kneel infront of her so he could see is she got hurt. when kris didn't see anything he hug yuri and apologize.

 

kris: yuri-ah, mianhe *hug yuri and rub his hand in yuri's back* oppa didn't mean to throw a book at you

yuri: it's ok oppa. i was just shock that's all.

kris: i'm really really sorry yuri-ah.

yuri: it's really ok oppa. uhhmm why are you mad oppa?  

kris: i'm not mad

yuri: then why slam the door, throw a book at me and curse?

kris: *stood up and carried yuri towards his bed* i'm just frustrated that's all *sat on his bed and put yuri on his lap*

yuri: why are you even frustrated oppa?

kris: it's nothing. don't think about it ok.

yuri: *nods*

kris: *lift up yuri off from his lap and made her stand infront of him* want something to read?

yuri: sure oppa.

kris: just go to the bookshelves and pick a book you like to read.ok

 

yuri nods and walk towards the bookshelf while kris laid down on his bed. kris was busy looking at the ceiling, he didn't realize that yuri was looking a book in his other bookshelf. he forgot to tell yuri that she should look for a book on the bookshelf to the right not on the left side. the left bookshelf consist of books and notebook that contain notes to sooyoung.  

yuri found a nice looking black book, the book was covered with flower drawings. she took the book out from the bookshelf and went to the study table near the bookshelves. yuri put the book down on the table and opened it, at first the book was normal, but as you progress from reading the book some pages has notes, a love notes to be exact. yuri read a simple note at the side of the paper at the 6th page of the book, the writing said "sooyoung, I don’t know what is love. I don’t know what is the way of showing love. but i am sure that I Love You and i will love you forever". 

on the page 8, another note was written, it says "sooyoung, when i held your hand my soul lingered into the gates of heaven, when i stared into your eyes I was hypnotized in a world unknown to man, when you left my heart dropped into the shallow depths of the ocean. when the time for us to meet again i will say it infront of you that i love you and i want to spend my life with you.i miss you sooyoung" .  

after reading the note, yuri looked at kris and smiled at how inlove her oppa is with a girl named sooyoung. yuri closed the book and was about to walk towards the bookshelf to put back the book when a wallet size picture fell on the floor. yuri picked up the picture, eyes wide open and jaw drop when she saw the picture that fell on the floor.

kris sat up from his bed when he heard a thud on the floor, kris noticed that the book yuri was holding slip in her hand, he then made his way towards yuri but stop midway when he noticed that yuri was holding a picture. kris became pale when he realize that yuri was looking at sooyoungs picture.

 

yuri: *look at kris* oppa why do you have a picture of unnie? and why does unnie look so sad in the photo?

kris: *walk infront of yuri and took the photo from her* i don't know

yuri: have you already met unnie before?

kris: no...i just met her here in korea *weak smile*

yuri: then why do you have her picture?

kris: it's nothing yuri-ah.

yuri: *look at kris and tilted her head*

kris: it's really nothing yuri-ah. so stop thinking about it

yuri: are you hiding something oppa?

kris: *pick up the book on the floor, put the picture and put back the book in the bookshelf* no i'm not hiding something from you. so forget about it *weak smile*

yuri: oppa i can't just forget what i saw. i saw a picture of my cousin in your book. there are so many question i wanna ask but i don't know how to start

kris: *put a hand on yuri's head* yuri-ah, forget about it. ok. just leave it there.

yuri: *nods*

kris: good

yuri: oppa

kris: hmm

yuri: do you still love her?

kris: what did you say?

yuri: i said. do you still love her?

kris: who?

yuri: sooyoungdo

kris: *silent*

yuri: do you still love sooyoung?

kris: let's not talk about this yuri-ah. your still a kid and you won't understand it

yuri: i might be a kid oppa, but i can try to understand it *smile*

 

kris sighed in defeat when yuri keep on asking him about his feelings towards sooyoung. kris pick up yuri and sat her on the bed, he then tokk a sit beside her. kris patted yuri's head and gave her a smile, he took a deep breath and answered yuri.

 

kris: yes. i still love sooyoung

yuri: what happened to her oppa?

kris: *look at yuri and sighed for the nth time* i can't believe that i'm talking about my feeling to sooyoungs with a 7 year old girl *chuckled*

yuri: you better believe it oppa *giggle* go on.continue your story

kris: remind me later that your eun jae's cousin not just a radom kid out there

yuri: i will *made a ok sign infront of kris*

kris: where was i again *scratch his head and think for a second* ah right...you asked about what happened to sooyoung...well..sooyoung just disappeared one evening

yuri: what? how can that be? did someone kidnapped her?

kris: that we don't know. as far as i remember, she just disappeared in her room while me,tiffany and the others are eating

yuri: how long has she been missing

kris: 3 years..it's been 3 years and still we couldn't find her

yuri: i'll help you find her oppa

kris: *look at yuri* it's ok. no need to help us in finding her

yuri: but i wanna help *pout*

kris: *chuckle* no.it's really ok. no need to help us. 

yuri: do you have a picture of her? 

kris: p-picture?

yuri: *nods*

kris: why?

yuri: at least i could see what she look like. so if ever i saw her, i will call you immediately *smile* 

 

kris tensed up when yuri ask a photo of sooyoung. kris thought that if he shut his mouth yuri might not want to push her request to see sooyoungs photo,but kris was wrong. after minutes of silence, yuri once again asked for a photo but kris kept his mouth shut. yuri watch kris reaction when she wanted to see the photo of sooyoung, she waited and waited for the photo but nothing came out. after a minute of thinking yuri got the picture why kris was acting so tensed up.

yuri realize that the person in the photo that look like her cousin is sooyoung. yuri's eyes widened in realization,she got out of the bed, she run towards the bookshelf and once again grab the book. after she got the book she went back to the bed and shook the book so that the picture will fall again. seconds later the picture did fell on the book, she pick it up and held it infront of kris.

 

yuri:  is this sooyoung, oppa?

kris: ......................................

yuri: oppa. come on. is sooyoung the girl in this picture?

kris: ......................................

yuri: she looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter