Chapter 29 : the party (part 1)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

min kyung,minchan and yuri are on their way to the hotel's ballroom. the people inside the elevator   can't stop admiring the twins because of their looks and style. min kyung was so proud of his cousins even thought they made him worry earlier.earlier when the twins and eun jae arrive at the penthouse the twins quickly run towards minkyung and said their apologies while min kyung just told them not to make him worry again. 

 

 

 

 

minkyung, minchan and yuri walk straight to the hotel ballroom, their jaw drop and eyes sparkled once they are inside the event hall. even the guest who are now entering the hotel ballroom couldn't hide their amazement at how beautiful the event hall is, you could hear them mumble an "oohs" and "aahs" everywhere you walk inside. the guest love the decoration of the hotel ballroom, it gave them a hint of classic style in every inch of the ballroom. the color white with a hint of black was a nice color to match at the even hall, every decoration inside are matched together.

some guest who would even pause talking to the other guest will ask a worker from the hotel who did the decorating. all the workers have the same answer, they will tell them that it was the daughter of Mr.Lee who told the events planner her idea about the theme and decoration.

It's already 7 40 and all the guest from europe,america and asia are already appearing inside the hotel ballroom one by one. seung hoon,dae jung and hyun jae entered the ballroom with class. when the guest saw the 3 most important person in the company enter the ballroom, one by one they went towards them and greeted them. while talking to some important guest all some ladies started to gather beside the 3 barchelor so they could take them as their dates, but the 3 boys didn't even bother to look at them.  

 

 

 

 

minchan and yuri are busy talking to some visitors when their gaze landed on the entrance of the hotel's ballroom. yuri and minchan smiled brightly when they saw the people they are expecting to arrive. at the entrance of the ballroom stood 12 handsome men looking dazzling in their black suits. minchan and yuri quickly run towards the 12 men who are standing shyly at the entrance. yuri quickly hug sehun while minchan hug  suho, the 12 men greeted the twins when they saw them.

 

minchan: i thought your not going to come

yuri: we got scared because it's almost time.

s.h: of course we will go. we don't wanna waste the suit that eun jae paid

yuri: oppas are so handsome in their suits  

all: thanks yuri-ah

suho: where's eun jae?

minchan: still getting dress. she most probably appear when it's already time

cy: where's kyungie?

yuri: oppa is very busy with the girls somewhere here *giggles*

l.h: what about you young lady. do you have a date already?

yuri: ani...there are no other children other than us *frown*

l.h: then want to be my date yuri-ah? *held out his hand*

yuri: *grab luhan's hand and smile at him* where are we going oppa?

l.h: to the desert section. i'm hungry already *pout*

yuri: come one oppa. let's go if your hungry.

kai,xiumin,lay,chen and d.o: hey wait for us. we want to go with you two

yuri: channie oppa

minchan: why?

yuri:wanna go with us to the dessert section?

minchan: *eyes widened and gave a cheeky smile* dessert? ooohhh...wanna go...* look at suho*  hyung come on. let's go with them

suho: ok. guys *look at tao,chanyeol,sehun,kris and baekhyun* we will just go somewhere ok. let's just see each other later.

tao: ok hyung

minchan: if all of you aren't going to go with us, you can go to the bar and order a drink.

bh: ok.channie bye *wave* see you later guys

 

just like what minchan told the others they walk to the bar section and ordered themselves a drink. while drinking their drinks in the bar, a group of girls started to gather around them and started to flirt with them. the girls can't stop giving shy glances and giggles everytime sehun, baekhyun, tao, kris, and chanyeol. while the girls are giving the boys a small talk seung hoon appeared in the bar.

seung: so...all of you did make it

cy: yes hyung. 

kris: thanks for letting us attend your event *bow*

seung: it's nothing. yuri asked permission and i can't say no to my sisters request. and i don't want minchan to run around the even *chuckle*

tao: the twins are nice

seung: yes they are.especially if they like the person. speaking of the twins, where are they?

s.h: in the dessert section hyung

seung: why don't you eat first before you drink

kris: no. we are alright. we will just eat later

seung: ok then. uhm have you seen eun jae already?

bh: no hyung. she's still not here yet.

seung: oh. hope you will enjoy the show later guys

cy: show? what show?

seung: someone will dance later.i hope you will cheer for the person

after his last sentence seung hoon wave at sehun,baekhyun,kris,tao and chanyeol before leaving them with a confuse look. they gave each other a weird look for a minutes then shrug it when the ladies from earlier went back to their places beside them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Won and his son arrive at the hotel's ballroom just in time when the event was just getting  started. many guest in the event who knows Mr.Won, walk towards him and greeted him, Mr. Won  gave his most sweetest smile to the people who just greeted him. everytime that Mr.Won would stop and greet some guest he introduces his son to them and telling them that he will someday be the next president of all his business.

while chatting with some guest Mr. won's son landed his gaze to the people who are eating next to the dessert section, a smile crept on his face when he saw the twins eating desserts and playing with their new found friend. slowly he made his way towards the dessert section to greet the twins and the others.

minchan: jin hyung! *run towards jong jin and hug him*

j.j: hello there channie *ruffled minchan's hair*

minchan: *pulled away from his hug* hyung not the hair *pout*

j.j: *chuckle* ooppss sorry... *look at yuri* hello there beautiful *bent down and put a finger om his cheeks*

yuri: *kiss jong jin's cheeks* hello oppa!

j.j: you look pretty in that dress yuri-ah

yuri: *did a twirl then look at jong jin* thanks oppa.

suho: jin hyung *bow*

j.j: ah...eun jae's friends...you all look great *smile*

kai,chen and d.o: thanks hyung*bow*

j.j: where are the others?

l.h: in the bar i think.

j.j: when did you all arrive?

lay: about 15mins ago.

j.j: i see *look arround the even hall*

chen: *look at jong jin and knew that he was looking if eun jae was already in the even hall* she's not still here hyung

j.j: huh?pardon?

chen: if your looking for eun jae she's still not here yet

j.j: oh...*rub the back of his neck* h-how did you know?

chen: who else would you be looking for hyung*smile*

j.j: oh yeah *chuckle* silly me

yuri: are you alone oppa? *look at jong jin and tilted her head*

j.j: no. i'm here with my father *smile*

minchan: *look at jong jin* is your father a good looking man also hyung? *trying to wipe the chocolate and cream in his mouth*

l.h: *held minchan's hand* channie.let me do that. don't just wipe it with your arm. you will mess your suit *smiled at minchan and wipe his mouth with a napkin* there you go.all gone *eye smile*

minchan: wahhh. thanks hyung *eye smile*

j.j: *look at luhan* aren't they adorable?

l.h: they sure are 

chen: just like eun jae *look at jong jin*

j.j: yeah...just like eun jae

 

seung hoon made his way towards the others in the dessert section, while walking the twins instantly saw him and run towards him. yuri and minchan run towards their brothers open arms. seung hoon hug the twins tightly and giving them both a peck on the cheeks. after hugging the twins walk back towards the others followed by a smiling seung hoon.

seung: hello jin *bow* hello friends of eun jae *bow*

j.j: nice party seunghoon-ah

suho,kai,chen,d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter