Chapter 47 : the truth

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 47

tthe truth

 

it's the day of the wedding, while everybody was busy preparing for the wedding eun jae had an unexpected visitor. she stop what she is doing and excused them both to the people who are around them.

"you came", she smiled and  ushered her visitor to the sitting area in her hotel room.

"of course", the visitor thanked eun jae "so why wait 1mnth to call me eun jae?".

"sorry daehyun oppa if it took me that long to talk to you", she gave him a smile then  avert her eyes to the flower infront of her. "i need to clear my mind that's why".

daehyun stood up from his seat and took a sit beside eun jae. "your my sister, you can always tell me if you have a problem".

eun jae looked at daehyun and took a deep breath. "that's the reason why i need to talk to you".

"what? i didn't get what you said?"

eun jae cleared , " i said that's the reason why i need to talk to you".

daehyun grab eun jae's hand and asked again. "what reason?".

eun jae pulled her hand away and stood up, "i'm..."

"your what jae-ah?"

"i'm not your sister. i'm not eun jae".

the room became silent. neither one of them wants to talk after the revelation. daehyun don't know if he will be angry at the girl or he will just laugh at what he heard. instead he asked her a question again.

"i beg your pardon. but what do you mean by that?". 

she turned around and face daehyun who obviously didn't ger what she said. "i said. i'm not eun jae. the real eun jae is dead".

angry at what the girl said, daehyun stood up and walk in front of her, "what the hell are you talking about eun jae?".

"your sister  is dead. i'm not eun jae. my name is sooyoung".

daehyun embraced the girl and cried, "please don't be like that. your eun jae. your my sister for pete's sake!".

"no. i'm not. ask Mr.~"

before she could finish what she was saying, daehyun grab a hold of her hand and drag her out of her room. they went to the parking lot, he opened the door and push her inside the car. daehyun drove off and went straight to the Lee Mansion. 

 

 

SHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH 

 

 

Mr. Lee is inside his office reading some files about their hotel in Japan when the door of  his office was forcefully opened. his eyes widened when he saw one of his visitor.  

Mr. Lee once again looked at the files that he was reading, "i didn't expect you to visit me this early daehyun".

daehyun got irritated when he saw his fathers attention went back to the files he was reading, " will you please tell eun jae that she is your daughter. she keeps on telling me that she is not my sister. that my sister died".

Mr.Lee dropped the files and looked at the said girl. "wha-what?"

"she said that she is not my sister. that she is sooyoung. what is she talking about father." 

Mr. Lee became tense at what daehyun is telling him. he can't think clearly. he was so surprised that she knows his big secret.

Mr. Lee stood up,went to the girl and embraced her, "eun jae, don't play joke at your brother. stop with the nonsense".

the said girl pulled away from the hug and looked at Mr. Lee in the eye, "i already know.stop lying already".

Mr.Lee became nervous, he started panic. he doesn't know what to do. he can't think clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter