Chapter 16

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany p.o.v

 

it's been 3 years since i last hug,saw and talked to my sister sooyoung.but since the night she went missing i never stopped praying that one day i can see,talk and hug her again. i really really miss her. and since the day she went missing my bond with my neighbors grew more. everyday after work we eat dinner together,sometimes they will go to my apartment to eat or sometimes we will eat in their apartment. the other friends of my neighbors move to the apartment building where we live,they are now renting the apartment next to mine.

oh xiumin,kris,lay,luhan and suho already graduated last year and now this year the dongsaengs already graduated from college. i'm so happy that they graduated without a problem. i know they are happy that they already graduated but i can still sense that deep inside they are sad coz sooyoung is not with us.especially when we celebrated their graduation,it felt different,you can sense that there is something missing.

aigoo my bunny soo where are you.i really really miss you.especially now that it's only a week before your birthday,it's the second birthday your not with us...bunny soo, fany unnie is now working in a club,i'm a bartender now.i studied bartending 5months after i stopped looking for you,i studied again coz i want to focus on something not just you.i also graduated this year, a month before the dongsaengs graduated.

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

      

 

 

Baekhyun p.o.v

 

yess! i got hired in a fine dining restaurant, we will already start the day after tomorrow.i'm happy and sad at the same time.i'm happy coz we just graduated from college 2 months ago and now we will start working.i'm sad coz until now we can't find sooyoung.fany noona is not the fany noona we used to know,she's different now.

sooyoungs birthday is coming up in two weeks,hmmm when will we celebrate it this year?last year we went to the park and we celebrated sooyoungs birthday there.

my gift to sooyoung when she talk is still here with me.i didn't give my gift to her in the mall because hyung and the others are sitting next to her,i got shy to give it.but when i was about to give my gift personally that's the time sh went missing.aish...the timing is soooo...aish...

 

end of p.o.v 

 

 

 

 

Lay p.o.v

 

wow!my dongsaengs graduated already .i can't believe it.time sure flies by.and it's also been 3 years since sooyoung went missing.where did sooyoung go?even though it's already been 3 years since we last saw her we never stopped looking for her.

we still go to malls,parks,streets near our apartment building just to look for her.did someone took her?i hope sooyoung goes back to her sister,coz it's so sad to see fany looking sad.even though she's giving us the same smile  when she sees us, she's still hurting inside.

i hope we can find sooyoung so tiffany won't feel lonely anymore.it will be a great relief for us when we find sooyoung.

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

 

 

Luhan p.o.v

 

so happy right now for my dongsaengs.tao,chen,d.o and sehun got hired in Summer hotel where suho and kris are working while baekhyun,chanyeol and kai are hired in Summer Restaurant where me,lay and xiumin are working. tiffany also graduated this year. we celebrate their graduations two days ago,it's a mix of happiness and sadness.

many things happened for the past three years.first sooyoung went miss,second we hyungs graduated,third our dongsaengs graduated, fourth our dongsaengs got a job,fifth we became close to tiffany even more.sixth kris,tao,chanyeol,kai and d.o  got girlfriends now.

speaking of kris. kris is hurting inside,he was heartbroken when sooyoung went missing.every night before going to bed he always go to my room just to say to me how he misses sooyoung.he also said to me the reason why she courted the girl,he wants to forget sooyoung.but he can't.he really do like sooyoung.poor kris.what will happen if sooyoung came back?what will happen to his relationship to her girlfriend?

even tao...aigoo this boys giving me headache. he also told me that he like sooyoung.they like sooyoung but they have a girlfriend now.what are they thinking.they are just hurting themselves.i hope one day they will wake up! 

and as for me... i like fany.i like her very much but i don't have the guts to say what i truly feel for her.i can't tell her,specially now that she's still hoping for sooyoung come back to her.

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

 

Tao p.o.v

 

success!!!i was hired in the hotel where kris hyung and suho hyung is working.i will start working the day after tomorrow.now me,chanyeol hyung and beakhyun hyung can help kris hyung,lay hyung and luhan hyung with the  payment for the rent,lights,water and other nessesity needed in the apartment. can you believe it we finally graduated.

i should be happy right?i should be happy coz i made it and now i can work.but why do i feel like there's something missing.there's something missing in my life.why do i feel sad deep inside?oh yeah.my sunshine,the girl i like is still missing.sooyoung didn't see me go up to the stage to get my diploma,my graduation will be more meaningful if she was there.it's ok if she don't shout or talk,just to see her sitting in the crowd i'm happy with that.  

3 years and still no sooyoung....since the day she went missing everynight begore dinner i go out of the apartment to look for her.i never stopped looking for sooyoung.i won't give up,i will never give up finding her. before sooyoungs birthday i will breakup with sulli.i know i was stupid for courting sulli,thinking that maybe one day i will eventually like her,but it's sad coz until now i don't have feelings for her.

i just realize the reason why i can't have feelings for sulli.i can't like sulli coz deep in my heart the one i like is still sooyoung,and no one can replace sooyoung.sooyoung wo ai ni TT_TT.

 

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

 

 

 

Kris p.o.v

 

why did she go?where is she?are you eating?are you sleeping?how's your day today? that's the questions that i ask myself  everytime i misses sooyoung.it's been 3 years since we last saw her,it's been 3 years since my heart is longing for  her.i want to kiss her cheeks,i want to touch her hands,i wanna see her next sketch. it's ok if she's still not talking as long as she's with us.

i felt bad for my girlfriend gyuri.because even though i'm with her i still can't stop thinking about sooyoung.sometimes when we are out i was imagining that i'm with sooyoung.aigoo kris.your such a bad person. luhan hyung already warned me about my relationship,he even asked me what if one day sooyoung came back who will i choose? oh my god! i didn't realize that,i was too busy thinking of sooyoung.i didn't realize what will happen if that time will come.i have to break up gyuri,i don't want to hurt her anymore.  

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol p.o.v

 

at last we finally graduated.i'm so happy that we are already going to start working.me,baekhyun,kai are going to work in a fancy restaurant owned by the famous Mr.Park.if sooyoung was only here she might sing to us and paint us something for our graduation gift. oh...speaking of sooyoung...her birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. i wonder where will we be celebrating it? i hope before her birthday comes, she will be with us again. o gosh.i miss her already. don't worry sooyoung we will go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter