The First Meeting (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh.. I wonder who will be your girl~" GD wrapped his arms around Taeyang's shoulder playfully as they made their way to the peak.

 

"If I had known that you're going to  tease me like Dae and Ri did, I would have asked TOP Hyung to come with me instead." Taeyang sighed.

 

Kim Jung Min: They're like brothers.

Kim Na Young: G-Dragon-sshi and Taeyang-sshi had been YG trainees ever since they were 13. They spend more than half of their life together.

 

"Araso araso. I'm just trying to calm you down~ Come on. Let's see who is the lucky girl~" GD chuckled as they finally reached their destination and started looking around for other celebrities or checked if there was any other flimings going on.

 

"Looks like they're not here yet..." Taeyang remarked as he scanned through the crowd again. They were surrounded by a crowd, having a hard time moving around, not to mention finding someone.

 

------

 

"Omo omo omo! We're late! Oppa, can you please drive faster?" Yuri looked at her watch and exclaimed.

 

"Unnie, you got to calm down~ There's traffic jam, Oppa can't go any faster." Yoona laughed as she shook her head. "You seemed to be even more anxious than our maknae."

 

"It'll leave a bad impression if we're late for the first meeting!"

 

Park Mi Sun: Yuri-sshi is so worked up. Any guy will be willing to wait for them, no matter how late they are~

 

"Araso araso. We're reaching soon. Anyway, let's do some selection. Who do you think would be your partner?"

 

"Mollah~ There's so many idols to choose from now!"

 

"Hmmm. From Infinite?"

 

"L~"

 

"Suju Oppas?"

 

"If it's from SM, we would have known it beforehand."

 

"True~ Ok. 2PM."

 

"Er.... Nichkhun-sshi? But he's already married before."

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh~ They worked before in a CF. Victoria-sshi, are you watching this right now?

 

"Yeahs. Victoria Unnie would kill you." Yoona giggled. "Hmmm, Big Bang?"

 

"Ahhh~ You know~" All of a sudden, Yuri got all shy.

 

"Ah! I know I know!!" Yoona started to clap and squeal too.

 

Kim Jung Min: Mwuh? Is this some kind of inside joke among So Nyuh Shi Dae?

Kim Na Young: Who is the ideal Big Bang guy for Yuri-sshi?!! Ahhhh!

 

"Girls~ We're here~"

 

"Neh! Kamsahaminda Oppa!"

 

------

 

"Hmmm. Where is him? He's not here yet?" Yoona and Yuri too, were looking around for the sight of male idols.

 

"Aishh~ He must have left! We're so late!" Yuri pouted.

 

"Come on! He must still be here somewhere!" Yoona cheered Yuri up as she continued to look around.

 

Park Mi Sun: Chinjia! Hurry up and let them meet already!

 

Both pairs were actually in two opposite corners at the peak, looking aimelessly. Finally, Yoona and GD heard some commotion on the other end.

 

 

"Eh? Unnie! I heard some people screaming there!" Yoona exclaimed as she pulled Yuri towards the other end.

 

"Bae, I heard some fans' chantings from the other side. Let's go take a look." GD on the other hand, guided Taeyang through the crowd, moving to the other end.

 

 

And then, they met in the centre of the tower. Both pairs were too taken aback by the sudden meeting.

 

 

Kim Na Young: Omo! They finally met!!

 

 

"Omo... An-Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Both pairs immediately bowed at the sight of each other, feeling totally awkward as they smiled at each other embarrasingly.

 

 

Kim Na Young: [Whine] Ahhh~ Guiyeopda!

 

 

Both pairs didn't know what to say to each other and with the hectic commotion around them, GD decided to break the ice first.

 

 

"Er... I think let's go to the side first shall we? It's a little... hard to talk here."

 

"R-Right! Le-Let's go~" Yoona linked her arms with Yuri as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter