Memories should be kept

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month had passed as both couples finally got the chance to meet again. They gathered at the lounge where they had their first meeting.

 

"Ahhh. Everything still feel so fresh and new..." Taeyang remarked. 

 

"Oh look! Our photo is still here!" Yuri exclaimed as she scanned through the glass panels and found the polaroid that they had taken when they first met.

 

"Let's take another photo and stick it shall we?" GD suggested and the others agreed.

 

Park Mi Sun: Why is the atmosphere so cold today?

 

"Han Deul Seh!" All four of them took a group shots and they had couple shots as well.

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: [Smiled bitterly] Ahhh. It's here already isn't it?

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: [Nodded bitterly] Yeahs... It's the end...

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Nodded solemnly] Hmm... Time flies...

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Chuckled bitterly] I can't believe that ten months passed just like that.

 

 

빅뱅,소녀시대:

 

It's the last date... Complete the puzzle and find back the wonderful memories! Spend the last blissful moment with your date.

 

Jeon PD

 

Kim Na Young: Mwuhya... It's so fast?!

Park Mi Sun: [Nodded] So this is why they looked so gloomy.

 

"So, I guess this is it?" GD gave a weak smile as he looked at the others.

 

"Come on, don't feel down. Let's make our last moment memorable." Taeyang tried his best to cheer the others up, waving the mission card.

 

It was really coming to an end. Due to Big Bang starting on their world tour again and SNSD's new Japanese single release and upcoming Korea comeback, accomodating both group's schedule became a chore. Hence, after much discussion and regrets, both companies had decided to pull their artists out of this show.

 

"Hmm... Complete this puzzle." Yoona and Yuri were each given a card with a crossword puzzle.

 

"Today, both couple would be separated. Your memories would be found in a different place. Complete this crossword puzzle and you would get the hint of your destination." The PD explained. "To make it challenging, the guy would have to piggyback the girl throughout the game, until they managed to solve the puzzle. If in the middle of the game their energy is drained out, we would allow 2 minutes of rest time, but the clue given to you would be lesser."

 

"Oh..." Taeyang chuckled. "I think our stamina should be fine. We had been working out for our world tour."

 

"I think we're pretty light too?" Yoona laughed, feeling embarrassed after saying that.

 

"Si~Jag!"

 

Both teams wasted no time as the girls got onto the guys' back once the cue was given. They scrutinised the puzzle, circling and making notes here and there. True enough, GD and Taeyang showed no signs of fatigue and Yoona and Yuri were of a comfortable position too. Finally, after a whole 20 minutes, Yoona and GD shouted, alerting the PD.

 

Kim Jung Min: Those guys would have fainted if they piggyback you.

Kim Na Young: Yah! I'm not THAT heavy alrights!

Kim Jung Min: You're not that heavy, but you're still HEAVY!

 

"We found the answers!" Yoona cheered on GD's back.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. He still refused to let her down.

 

"That's correct! You guys can go to your destination!" The PD announced.

 

GD and Yoona informed Taeyang and Yuri and left them, heading towards their own destination. In less than a minute, Yuri and Taeyang had also managed to solve the puzzle.

 

"Han...River?" Yuri asked.

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. Majayo. They left lots of beautiful memories there...

 

"Correct! Please set off now." The PD congratulated them.

 

Kim Jung Min: WOAHHHHHHHHHH~

 

Despite already declaring the end of the game, just like GD, Taeyang did not let Yuri get down. He continued to piggyback Yuri.

 

"Oppa, we can go now. Unlike Yoona, I'm actually a little heavy... You'll feel tired." Yuri chuckled embarrassingly.

 

"Anniyo? Are you sure? I don't feel tired at all. You're as light as a feather!" Taeyang commented and acted ignorant, still showing no signs of putting her down.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Looks like he had learnt pretty much throughout this ten months.

 

"Should we create more memory now?" Taeyang suggested.

 

"Ahh.. Araso..." Yuri's cheeks went red as she took the polaroid camera, ready to take a photo. "Han Deul Seh~"

 

And they leave yet another footstep in their memory lane~

 

"Kajah!" Taeyang carried Yuri all the way from the lounge to his car and finally putting her down on the passenger seat.

 

They enjoyed a comfortable car ride, laughing and joking around.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Bitter] They had just gotten closer with each other and they had to part already...

 

"Where do you park the bike? I'll go get it." Both of them had decided to pick their couple bike from SNSD's dorm first before going to Han River.

 

Kim Na Young: [Nodded] Majayo. The bike is their strongest connection.

 

"Let's go together instead." Yuri smiled and linked her arms around his.

 

Kim Jung Min: Woahhh. They're doing all these skinship only when it's going to end.

 

Hence, together, they went to take the couple bike that Taeyang had given her on their 6 months anniversary. After loading the bike onto the car, they made their way to Han River. Nothing much had changed, the scenery was still the same, the atmosphere was same, it's just... Different feelings.

 

Once they reached there, they wasted no time and rode on the bike, going round the entire Han River together for one last time. The image was pretty. A pair of couple riding their bike around the river. It was beautiful...

 

Finally, after two hour, they stopped and rested along the river bank. This was when they received yet another mission card and a box.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter