Hidden Camera!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: [Confused] Mwuh?

 

"Haha! Oppa, we're awkward aren't we?" Yoona chuckled at Taeyang who was putting both of his hands into his pockets while keeping a safe distance between himself and Yoona.

 

"A-Anniyo~" Taeyang smiled embarrassingly. "I'm just worried that Ji Yong would see this and get jealous. Daesunggie and Seungri already got the blow from him~" He teased.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona blushed in embarrassment and gave a light hit on his arm. "Come on, we better buy the things that Yuri Unnie needs back quickly. If not, she's going to nag at us again."

 

"The food will turn out good right?" Taeyang asked.

 

"You do know that she watches this broadcast right?" Yoona remarked.

 

"C-Chinjia?!!!" Taeyang immediately became panicky and tried to patch things up. "T-That isn't what I mean!! I-I mean her cooking is really er... Er... Unique!"

 

"HAHAHA! Omo! Oppa! You're so hilarious!" Yoona burst into laughters. "And don't you worry. Hyoyeon Unnie is helping out too. So, we would have our meal on time definitely. Aishh~ At least you two get to talk to each other before you came out. I can't believe he's still sleeping! He's so lazy!" Yoona then sighed, talking about GD.

 

"Well, that's the normal for him~" Taeyang chuckled. "And you do know that he watches this broadcast also right?"

 

"I know! I just want to let him know that he's lazy!" Yoona stuck her tongue out playfully. "Let's get going!"

 

"Yeahs. We better hurry up and get the ingredients back!" Taeyang joined in the laughters.

 

Kim Na Young: Why are the two of them together now?

 

That's the question on everyone's mind. The moment the show was aired, it showed Yoona and Taeyang walking in the street together, not being with their respective partners. The truth was that, this was made on purpose by GD and Yuri, together with the members of Big Bang and SNSD. Big Bang had a two weeks break and they decided to return to Korea, to find a day for a makeup for Taeyang's birthday celebration. Though they had celebrated with their fans in their Japan concert, they wanted to have an official celebration for him. Coincidentally, by the time they returned to Korea, Yoona's birthday was too, just round the corner. Hence, both groups decided to celebrate their birthdays together; Yoona's 23rd and Taeyang's 25th birthday. Yuri had lured Yoona out to accompany Taeyang, letting her into the news that she was trying to prepare a surprise belated birthday party for Taeyang and wanted Yoona to help stall some time. GD did the same, with him telling Taeyang that he wanted to give Yoona an early surprise birthday party before they embark on their world tour. Hence, Taeyang and Yoona were sent out of the dorm, while the others prepare the surprise party in Big Bang's dorm. They were given the mission to stall each other's time while the others prepared the party. Little did they know that they were both being fooled.

 

"Welcome to Im Yoona's and Dong Young Bae's hidden camera~ Annyeonghaesaeyo, Seungri immida~ I'm the cameraman for today." Seungri was fooling around with the camcorder, filming himself. "Look. This is Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon-sshi. He's suppose to help out but he's just lazing around~ This is his real personality..." He turned the camcorder and started to film GD who was lying on the sofa.

 

"Y-Yah! I'm not!" GD groaned as he pulled his beanie down to cover his eyes and turned the camcorder away.

 

"GD OPPA! Stop lazing around and help out already! They're going to come back soon!" A female voice was heard and Seungri turned the camcorder around again, this time, towards Yuri.

 

"The mastermind of this plan, Kwon Yuri~ Yuri-sshi, say hi to our audiences~"

 

"Aishhh~ Stop playing and help out too!" Yuri gave a pout towards the camera as she blew up the balloon.

 

"Woahhhhh~ I bet all the guys are dying in front of their screen now with that pout!" Seungri exaggerated his actions by shaking the camcorder violently, as though he was lovestruck.

 

"Yeahs. Seungri ah, quit fooling around and come help out!" Daesung shouted from behind.

 

"Araso araso!" Seungri shouted back. "Okays~ I'm needed everywhere! So, filming is put on hold for a moment. Annyeong~" He waved goodbye and switched off the camcorder.

 

Kim Na Young: Neomu gwiyeopda

 

------

 

On the other hand, Yoona and Taeyang were having some fun in the supermarket, each thinking of ways to slow down the other party.

 

"Hmm, shall we have a cup of coffee first before we head back?" Yoona suggested.

 

"Hmm... Sounds great to me. We can just use traffic jam as an excuse I guess?" Taeyang nodded and chuckled. 

 

Kim Jung Min: They were thinking about how to slow down the other party!

Park Mi Sun: Aigoo~ They're both being played!

 

"So Oppa, what do you like about Yuri Unnie?" Both of them got comfortable in the cafe and Taeyang bought the coffee that Yoona wanted.

 

"Er... Ahhh..." Heat immediately raised up to Taeyang's cheeks as he chuckled. "Er... She's a really mature girl despite her age and we have alot of similar likings and we could talk about alot of things?"

 

"I see..." Yoona pursed her lips and sipped her coffee.

 

"How about you?"

 

"Me? Well, I think Ji Yong Oppa is a really romantic guy?" Yoona laughed. "But above all that, I guess he's really frank towards me. And I like that. He doesn't pretend in front of me and he tells me the truth."

 

Kim Na Young: He's lying to her now!

 

"Ahhhh. I see..." Taeyang nodded slowly and silence fell upon them as they enjoyed the cup of coffee.

 

-----

 

Meanwhile, back in Big Bang's dorm, the preparation was almost done. By now, all the SNSD members, including Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun who came immediately after their sub-unit performance, had arrived at Big Bang's dorm. They decided to play the final prank on both Taeyang and Yoona before surprising them. Seungri hid the camcorder in a corner to shoot their precious expressions.

 

Yoona and Taeyang returned to the dorm chatting away happily, oblivious to their impending 'doom'. The moment they opened the door, they realised that there was something amiss. The atmosphere was really frosty and awkward. There wasn't even a sound of laugher or chattings.

 

"E-Eh? Oh! Taeyeon Unnie, Tiffany Unnie, Seohyunnie!" Yoona saw the three girls and smiled widely, greeting them.

 

However, all three of them just replied coldly. Taeyeon was even scowling away.

 

"W-What happen?" It was evident that Yoona was worried as she whispered to Sooyoung.

 

"She's upset with Yul." Sooyoung wore a straight expression and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Mwuh?" Yoona was shocked. Why would Taeyeon get upset with Yuri the moment she got here? Did something happen when she's gone? "Can we at least do something about it? It's Taeyang Oppa's birthday party, we shouldn't spoil the fun. Besides, we're at other people's dorm."

 

"Oh. Don't worry. Because, they're having a war also~" It was Sunny's turn who added in.

 

"MWUH?!" Yoona's eyes were now wide open in shock.

 

"YOUR Ji Yong Oppa and Daesung-sshi quarrelled." Hyoyeon replied. "Daesung-sshi woke GD-sshi up and asked him to help with the preparation but GD-sshi got frustrated and scolded him and then, for no apparent reason, they started quarrelling..."

 

"Omo..." Yoona was in a panicky state already. Everything was going according to their plan.

 

"Oh. So now you're even upset with Yoong? She just came back and you gave her a face?" Suddenly, Yuri spoke up, directing her words to Taeyeon.

 

"I wasn't even giving her a face!" Taeyeon snapped back. "So now you have a big bang member as your date, you can be proud of it and belittle me?!!"

 

"It isn't even my fault that you're paired up with Hyung Don Oppa! You're just being plain jealous!" Yuri shouted back.

 

"Yah! Is that how you want to talk to me?!!" Taeyeon fired back as well.

 

Everyone fell silent again as Yuri and Taeyeon got heated up. Being the maknaes of the group, Seohyun and Yoona went to pacify Taeyeon and Yuri respectively.

 

"Er... You can use my room..." TOP and Taeyang offered upon seeing the girls all so fierce. They needed some time to cool off.

 

Park Mi Sun: They're such good actors and actresses!!

 

"Dae, what happen?" When both YoonYul and TaeSeo went into the rooms, Taeyang started aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter