A White Lie (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Welcome to We're Dating Season 2: We're Dating Too! Today, we have SNSD Taeyeon and Seohyun joining us! And for MC, Jung Min-sshi is not with us, but we have Haha today!

SeoTae: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Taeyeon, Seohyun immida!

Haha: Annyeonghaesaeyo, Ha Dong Hoon immida~

Park Mi Sun: Did you girls see the first episode on TV?

Taeyeon: Neh! We did. We were crowding around the TV to watch it. Our maknaes had all grown up! I'm so jealous of them!

Haha: Taeyeon ah! Don't be! We're a couple too! Kid-Kid couple in Running Man! Remember?

Taeyeon: [Burst out laughing] Haha Oppa!

 

It had been two months since both pairs met for the first time. SNSD was busy with their debut in America while Big Bang, after 10 months long of hiatus, made their comeback in Korea with their new mini album, ALIVE. GD and Taeyang had been rehearsing through the night for their Big Show 2012 Concert and were now on their way to meet the girls.

 

"Hyungs, help me say hi to Yoona and Yuri~" Seungri said nonchalantly as GD and Taeyang were walking off. 

 

Both of them didn't give any reply but just simply waved their hands at him.

 

"Chinjia. They don't even allow me to say hi to them now." Seungri smirked as he shook his head.

 

-----

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Yuri and Yoona saw GD and Taeyang walked into the café and stood up immediately, bowing.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Both guys bowed too and took a seat opposite them. "Jemkanmanyo. Didn't we say to drop the formalities?" GD raised his brows.

 

"Ah... N-Neh~" Yoona and Yuri chuckled lightly and nodded.

 

Taeyeon: Chinjia!! They're totally two DIFFERENT person when they're with us!

 

"I wonder what are we doing today..." Yoona remarked.

 

Just then, the PD came and handed them a mission card. GD took the card and opened it with the rest of them.

 

빅뱅, 소녀시대:

 

It has been two months since you guys had first met! With those hectic schedules, use this chance to catch a breather and also to get closer with each other!

 

We're Dating Staffs

 

"Oh... A break..." Taeyang nodded as he read the content. "Do you girls have any place in mind?"

 

"Er..." Yoona and Yuri looked at each other and a wide grin spreaded across their face.

 

SeoTae: Amusement Park!

 

"Amusement Park!" Yoona and Yuri said at the same time as their hi-fived each other.

 

Park Mi Sun: Wow. How do you girls know?

Seohyun: Going to the amusement park has always been our wish when we're having breaks. However, we didn't really get a chance to stay there for long... It's either we need to rush for the next schedule, or that the place becomes too crowded for us to play...

Taeyeon: Yah. You did went with your HUSBAND before, Seo Joo Hyun.

Seohyun: [Blushed] Unnie!

Kim Na Young: That's Right! Seohyun-sshi went with Yonghwa-sshi before. They even go into the haunted house!
 

"Ahhh... Amusement Park it shall be then. Lotte World?"GD smiled.

 

"Chinjia? Chinjia?!!" Both of them got really excited. Lotte World has the world's largest indoor theme park which is open all year round, not to mention the outdoor theme park, Magic Island.

 

"Yeahs. But it would take rather long to reach there. So, we better get going now if you girls want to spend more time playing." Taeyang laughed at their innocence.

 

"Yupps. We drove here actually, so we'll meet there separately I guess." GD added on.

 

"Neh!! Bbali!" Both girls immediately stood up and hurried out of the café with the boys tailing behind them.

 

------

 

Both their cars were being parked outside. GD's car is a white Bentley Continental GT while Taeyang's, a black Audi A4. After bidding goodbyes, the guys guided the girls to their seats first, before heading towards their driver seat.

 

Kim Na Young: [Whined] Neomu meosjyeoyo~!

Haha: I had sat in Ji Yong's car before. The ride is fabulous seriously. 

Taeyeon: Totally Yuri's style~

Park Mi Sun: Yuri-sshi likes cars?

Taeyeon: Anniyo. She likes her boyfriend to have his own car so that they could go for a spin as and when they like it. She likes freedom.

 

And so, both pairs parted, each on their way to Lotte World. The atmosphere was really awkward between Yuri and Taeyang as silence filled the whole car again. Yuri opened , wanting to start the conversation, only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter