Trying what You Like.

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri: Ahhh. I'm looking forward to this more.

 

"Oppa!" Yuri saw Taeyang from afar and waved her hand at him while he half jogged towards her.

 

"Ahhh. Sorry for making you wait." Taeyang smiled as he greeted Yuri.

 

"Gwenchana. I just reached too. I'm the one who got to apologise. Sorry for making you come all the way here. I'm totally inexperienced in this and Hyoyeon is not free today to accompany me here."

 

"Ahhh. Let's stop apologising and go in then!" Taeyang guided her into the driving centre.

 

Park Mi Sun: Mwuh? She's taking up driving?

Seohyun: [Nodded] Neh. She had been telling us about it.

Kim Na Young: Seohyun-sshi, you already got your license isn't it?

Seohyun: [Smiled] Neh. But I'm kind of rusty already. It's been awhile since I last drive.

Kim Na Young: How about Seungri-sshi?

Seungri: [Embarrassed] Ahhh. I haven't got the chance to take up yet but I'm going to go for it soon.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Taeyang and Yuri greeted the receptionist politely as she guided Yuri about the process of application.

 

Park Mi Sun: Actually, she could have asked you to go along right?

Seohyun: Hyoyeon unnie is just an excuse. We all should know the real reason right? [Laughs]

 

The application process was rather concise and after filling up the necessary forms and decided on the date of the theory exams, they're ready to go.

 

"It's still early. Do you have anywhere that you wanna go?"

 

"Hmm.. I was thinking if you could pass a pointer or two for me about the theory exams. I doubt I have the time to finish and remember the entire manual in a week." Yuri confessed.

 

"Haha. True. Sure. Let's go to the nearby café then?"

 

"Neh!"

 

------

 

They headed to the nearby café and fortunately for them, the flow of customers was not heavy at that time and they managed to find a more private area for them to talk. They were recognised by the workers though, and were requested for their signatures on their walls. Both of them gladly obliged and signed their name on the wall, indicating that they visited this place together.

 

Taeyang went ahead to buy Yuri and himself a cup of coffee before settling down. He taught Yuri the important points of each rule and even highlighted on her manual so that she could refer to them again when she reached home. He shared his encounter with her and sometimes, they would went off the exam topic, laughing and joking around from time to time. It was after all a rare moment for them to relax and a long time since they last met. 

 

"Oh right. Oppa, you're into skateboarding now?"

 

Seungri: [Nodded] It's his current obsession now.

 

"Neh. Me and Ji Yong had been skating in Japan when we're free."

 

"Chinjia?"

 

"Neh. Mwuh?"

 

"Er... Oppa, can I ask another favour from you?" Yuri rested her chin on her palms as she looked at Taeyang cutely.

 

Kim Jung Min: Woahhhhh. Gwiyeobda!

Seungri: [Shook his head] She had never done that before. Not even in school.

 

"Sure~ What is it?"

 

"Teach me how to skateboard!" She squealed and in the midst of excitement, she grabbed his hand. 

 

Emcees: [Cheered] WOOOHOOO!

Seungri: Young Bae Hyung must be over the moon.

 

"O-Opps! Mianhae!" And this brought heat up to her cheeks once again and she released his hand immediately. 

 

"G-Gwenchana..." Now, Taeyang was shy too. He cleared his throat. "Hmmm. Let's go then."

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Didn't you want to learn how to skate? Let's get going then. Make full use of the time." Taeyang stood up and winked at her.

 

"-A-Ahhh! O-Okays!" Yuri was captivated by that wink that it took her a minute or two to reply and followed him. 

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: Ahhh... Th-That was just an... accident! Really...

 

Seohyun: [Laughed] Unnie is such a bad liar.

 

-----

 

"You really carry your skateboard everywhere you go now." Yuri chuckled as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter