Jealousy Kills! (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Next activity! Love is blind!" Daesung read off from the cue card. "You'll be able to interact with the opposite gender through this game. In this game, each guy would be paired up with his ideal girl. The girl will then be blindfolded and she will walk towards her partner as he directs her with his voice. After which, the girl would have to feed the guy a tub of ice cream, with the blindfold on."

 

"Ideal girl... Does this means we get to choose our own partners?" Seungri smirked excitedly.

 

"Anniyo! In order to prevent fanwars and the overlapping of ideal type, the crew had came out with the love ladder!" Sooyoung chuckled as Daesung pushed out a huge board.

 

"Mwuh!? Then why did we even bother showcasing our charms just now!?" Seungri groaned in protest.

 

"Alrights! Let's start the game!" The emcees ignore Seungri and continued to host the show. "The girls would put their pictures on the number they want and it will link them to their partner~" Sooyoung explained. "So, who's going first?"

 

After much discussion, the girls,including Sooyoung, had arranged themselves according to their heights.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughed] The height difference seems to be quite obvious.

 

The boys too chuckled at the obvious heigh difference between Jessica, the shortest member and Sooyoung, the tallest. Jessica blushed furiously.

 

"I'm not the shortest in the group! My shorty gang is not here today!!" Jessica sighed in exasperation, evoking more laughters.

 

"Oh right. Why are there only the five of you? Where are the other four?" Seungri asked.

 

"Two of them are married before, so they aren't allowed to come. While, the other two had conflicting schedules." Sooyoung answered. "Mwuh? You don't like us?" The girls eyed him suspiciously.

 

"An-Anniyo! Let's get started on the pairing!!" Seungri raised his hands up in defeat as the girls smiled innocently. The boys chuckled in returned. Seungri had finally met his match.

 

"Okays! First up! Jessica!" Daesung announced as he helped Jessica put her picture on the ladder. "WHO WILL IT BE?!!" Everyone sang the rhythm as Daesung slided his finger down the ladder, ending at the number '1'.

 

Daesung took the first peek at the picture behind and smirked proudly, nodding his head, causing people to be even more curious and excited. "They look quite matching. With those icy and cold looks~ But the height difference....."

 

Everyone started cheering, almost confirming who the person was already. "Jessica's couple is.... TOP!! TOP HYUNG!!!" TOP stepped out and bowed at Jessica, to which she returned it shyly with a bow too.

 

"Awww. Sica's ice prince!!" Tiffany commented and made the couple blushed.

 

"Next up! Fany Fany TIFFANY!!" Daesung made a joke out of Tiffany's name, earning a hit on his arm from Tiffany.

 

Kim Jung Min: If they ended up being paired together, that will be interesting.

 

"OMO!!!!" All the others had their mouth hung open as they saw the picture. "SEUNGRI!!!"

 

Seungri came out of the queue and nodded approvingly, walking towards Tiffany proudly. Tiffany brushed her hair back, showing off her chic side.

 

"You should call me Oppa." Seungri suggested while Tiffany pouted.

 

"Mwuh? You're younger than me!!" Tiffany's crude remark caused everyone to burst into laughters, leaving Seungri in embarrassment.

 

"Noona! It's a show! A variety show!" Seungri whispered quickly to Tiffany, as though begging her to agree to his request. Tiffany finally let out a smile and nodded her head. "Oppa~" She flashed her eyesmile generously.

 

"Oh oh oh! The black pearl !!" It was Yuri's turn and everyone had their gazes fixed on the ladder as her choice was being made. "Let's hope Young Bae Hyung has the chance to atone for his mistake~"

 

Kim Na Young: OMO!!!

 

"Unmyeong!!" The girls squealed in excitement and jealousy as her couple was being revealed. It was none other than Taeyang.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Taeyang: I guess it's really fate. I wanted her to be my partner and god was really kind to me. It was a relief... I hope I can save myself from that lousy explaination just now, by doing a great game.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yuri: As much as I was being angry with him, I was still hoping that he would be my partner... [Laughed, scratched her head] I guess the game was named correctly? Love is blind~

 

"Taeyang Oppa! Treat our Yul right!!" Yoona cheered for them as both of them smiled shyly.

 

After Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri had picked their partners, it came down to the final two. Yoona and Sooyoung. It was decided that to make the show more interesting, both of them would start the game together.

 

Park Mi Sun: These two groups are really made for variety~

Kim Jung Min: You had been saying that since last week.

Park Mi Sun: [Embarrassed] Oh jeongmal?

 

"Yoona ah~" Daesung wriggled his brows at Yoona, causing her to squeal. He was immediately stopped by GD who blocked their view by standing in front of Daesung as he smiled at him menacingly, as though hinting him to quit fooling around.

 

Kim Na Young: He is jealous!!

 

As the girls made their choice, Daesung and GD stood there nervously, wondering who their partner would be. Finally, the decision was made. Every single one, especially Yoona and Sooyoung were curious about the result. Being the emcee, Daesung had the first glimpse again. He took a peek at Yoona's choice and shook his head, expression unreadable.

 

"Just revealed already!!"

 

"Mianhae Hyung~" Daesung tore the stickers, revealing their choices. Sooyoung's ladder had ended up in GD's picture, while Yoona's in Daesung's.

 

"YOONA AH!!!" Daesung ran crazily around the room, leaving the dumbfounded Yoona and GD behind.

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Speechless, sighed] Ah.... [Nodded] So this is how the game works... To be honest, I was really worried seeing the girls choosing their partners one by one. I was praying inwardly that I would not be chosen. Of course, I would want to pair up with her. This is a great opportunity for us to become even closer. Hmmm. But it ended up differently. And worse of all, she was being paired with Daesunggie... Her ideal in Big Bang. [Sighed] Aishhh~

 

Park Mi Sun: Aigoo~! He looked so dejecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter