This IS an update!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Black Interview*

GYoon/YulYang: [Smiling, bowing] Annyeonghasaeyo, GYoon/YulYang immida!

 

Park Mi Sun: [Surprised] Eh? Isn't We're Dating bowed out already? 

Kim Na Young: [Excited] Omo Omo! Could they be back, starring on WGM now?!?!

 

PD: You guys decide to appear on WGM?

GD: [Laughed] Anniyo~ We're too busy to be committed to a long term variety show for now. 

 

Kim Na Young: [Pouts] Aishh, chinjia! It got me happy for nothing! 

 

Taeyang: But we know than fans had missed us alot and since we had been focusing on our world tour and hadn't have much time to be on screen, we decided to reward our fans with this special footage of the four of us going to the amusement park.

GD: [Laughed] Actually, it's we ourselves who wanted to have fun. This is an excuse for us to be free of some schedules. 

YoonYul: We hope that you viewers would enjoy it! 

GYoon/YulYang: Let's watch it now!

 

-------

 

"Yorobun annyeonghasaeyo!" The show started with all the two couples landing on the ground after a jump and they bowed while laughing.

 

"In case you're wondering, you're on the right channel. This is MBC, but it's not WGM! It's We're Dating, a virtual dating program collaborated by MBC and SBS for idols~" Yoona laughed and clapped. "It's feels so good to see you guys again!"

 

"Throw your hands up in the air, jump on up like you don't care! I'm crazy more than ever, I'm crazy more than ever, and it feels so right, today is the day!" Both GD and Taeyang even started singing their song, 'Feeling', changing their own lyrics to show their excitement.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Kwon Choding, Dong Choding!

 

All four of them had arrived at Everland Park, South Korea's largest theme park. Taeyang and Yuri had been to its water theme park before when they were in the show, but it was the first time for GD and Yoona, the first amusement park date, be it if they were a pair of virtual couple, or a real-life dating couple now.

 

Kim Jung Min: Woahhh, their popularity is really scary!

 

News about the couples coming Everland Park had been spreaded out and lots of fans flocked towards the theme park, wanting to catch a glimpse of their idols. Just like their first meeting, the guys protected the girls while they greeted and smiled at the fans, even stopping every now and then for them to take pictures.

 

"Andwae!" GD held Yoona's hands and paid the money for the popcorn instead. "Kamsahaminda~"

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia!" Yoona pouted at GD's reaction but smiled at the vendor, causing him to smile crazily and asked for a signature shyly.

 

Park Mi Sun: Even after the show, G-Dragon-sshi still has the jealousy virus.

 

GD didn't want Yoona to pay because he was afraid that the vendor would become a crazy fanboy, leaping onto her. Yoona seemed to be fine with it and even agreed to giving him her signature. She even agreed to take a photo with him! However, the photo was spoilt, with GD insisting to squeeze into the camera.

 

"Araso araso~ Stop sulking~" Yoona chuckled as she linked her arms around the sulky GD.

 

"I'm gonna go take photos with those fangirls too,"

 

"Haha! I won't mind! They're your fans~" Yoona laughed.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!"

 

"Araso! Is this much better?" Yoona gave a quick peck on GD's cheek, causing everyone to scream.

 

"Alrights, you're forgiven~" GD's grin extended up to his ears immediately in satisfaction.

 

Emcees: [Fingers cringing] Cheesy much!

 

"Yah yah, don't steal all the limelight!" Yuri pouted while Taeyang just laughed as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

 

"You can do it if you want too~" Yoona stuck her tongue out playfully.

 

"Please~" Yuri rolled her eyes in digust.

 

"Araso, let's ignore them and play to our hearts' contents alrights?" Taeyang gave Yuri his famous eyesmile, causing everyone else to squeal.

 

"Neh! I want to ride the roller coaster first!" Yuri brightened up immediately, holding Taeyang's hand as they sped towards the roller coaster.

 

"Yah! Wait for us!"

 

------

 

Of course, being the top hallyu stars, both couples had a leaway, jumping all the way to the front of the queue. Yuri and Yoona sat in the middle, whereas GD and Taeyang each took the seat beside their girlfriend.

 

"It's no fun riding this without doing anything," Yuri, who is a thrill-lover, decided to come up with some mission along for the ride. "Let's shout something while we're coming down."

 

"Isn't this what all the on-screen couple do? There's no fresh idea," GD commented. "Think of something else."

 

"Let's sing each other's song the moment the ride starts. Then when we're about to plunge down, we'll take turn to shout something that we want to say to each other." Yoona pursed her lips for awhile and suggested.

 

"Or to be more exact, let's say something that we want the other party to change," Taeyang added. "And that person should not rebut but just say that he or she will change."

 

Kim Na Young: Big Bang did this segment before on a Japanese variety show! The staffs said about their demerits and no rebuttals were allowed.

 

"Kai, bai, bo!"

 

Everyone agreed and decided to have rounds of rock paper scissors to determine the sequence of their mission. It ended up with Yoona starting first, followed by GD, then Taeyang, and lastly Yuri. It was decided that if they failed to complete the cycle in one ride, they would continue for another ride.

 

"What song should we sing?" GD asked Taeyang.

 

"Don't tell me that you guys haven't heard our new album alrights!" Yoona and Yuri folded their arms together with dissatisfaction.

 

"We know! Flower Power!" Both GD and Taeyang became flustered, raising their hands up.

 

"Good! Then sing that then!" The girls laughed and decided for them. "Shall we sing Fantastic Baby?"

 

"Anniyo, you girls should sing Haru Haru or Blue," the boys chuckled. "It's more fun."

 

Hence, after much debate and bickering, the girls would sing Big Bang's Blue while the boys would sing SNSD's new japanese song, Flower Power. Finally, after much hassle, they got onto the roller coaster.

 

Kim Na Young: I already feel scared by just looking at them.

 

"Daremo ga butterfly butta spider (Yeah ah), Amai kaori to flavor (Oh flavor of flower), Butterfly butta spider (Yeah ah), Kokoro madowasu color (Oh color of flower). Flower~ hakanaku koi ga, (FloweRRRRRR)~ ayashiku saita... WOAH-WOAHHHHH!" The ride started and so was their mission. Taeyang sang the vocals while GD backed him up.

 

Kim Jung Min: It's so hilarious seeing them like that. Are they really the charismatic Big Bang?

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] I didn't know G-Dragon-sshi can hit octaves high.

 

"Taeeonaseo neol mannago jugeul mankeum saranghago, Parake muldeureo sirin nae maeum, Nuneul gamado neol neukkil su eobtjanha. Gyeouri gago bomi chajaojyo urin sideulgo, Geurium soge mami meongdeureotjyo~ I'm singing my blues~ Paran nunmure paran seulpeume gildeullyeojyeo. I'm singing my bl....AHHHHHHH!" The girls started singing too, but as the roller coaster got higher, they started screaming.

 

Kim Na Young: It's suppose to be a sad song but they sang it so scarily!

Kim Jung Min: Are you sure it's really fine for them to be singing like that? They're hallyu stars!

 

And then, the roller coaster started its plunge!

 

"AHHHHHHHHH! OMOMOMO!!!" Yoona was supposed to be the first to start but she ended up screaming.

 

"YOONA AH!! BBALI!!!" The other three were screaming too, some due to excitement, while others were as equally frightened as Yoona.

 

"OMOMOMOMO! YOU-YOU HAVE TOO MANY TATTOOS!" Yoona finally managed to shout out amidst the strong wind.

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs, Nods] Majayo! Yoona-sshi is speaking out the hearts of many fangirls!

 

"SORRY!! I'LL CHANGE!!" GD shouted at the top of his voice, but was still pretty calm. "DONG YOUNG BAE! STOP BEING SO SHY AND KISS YURI LATER!"

 

Kim Jung Min: BRAVO! This is a good one!

 

"Muwh?!" Taeyang was clearly shocked.

 

"No rebuttal! Bbali!"

 

"Araso araso! NEH! I'LL CHANGE!" Taeyang shouted and before he could throw his dissatisfaction out, the roller coaster had finished its drop.

 

"Mwuhya~ You wasted too much time Youngbae!" GD groaned as the roller coaster returned slowly back to its starting point.

 

"Mwuh? Yoona is the one who wasted so much time shouting at the beginning!" Yuri defended her boyfriend.

 

"Araso araso! Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter