Special Edition: The Birth of a Talented, Handsome Man~

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Welcome back to We're Dating Season 2: We're Dating Too!

Kim Na Young: I can't wait for today's broadcast! It had hit all over the papers!

Kim Jung Min: That's right. 'So Nyuh Shi Dae, YG Family, celebrated G-Dragon's birthday. So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Big Bang G-Dragon, another possible idol-idol couple?' The internet and news were spreading so crazily.

 

"Oh? Yoona ah!" Seungri opened the door and was surprised to see the young girl standing in front of him.

 

"Seungri!" Yoona's smile extended up to her ears as he invited her in. "Why do you look so surprise. We're suppose to be in this together already!"

 

"Chinjia? How come I know nothing at all?" Seungri scratched his head in bewilderment, feigning a look of innocence.

 

"Aishh~ What a lousy actor you are~" Yoona pouted her lips. "You need to brush up on your acting skills before you can take on the main lead like TOP Oppa did."

 

"Yoona ah! I have my own programs in Japan too! That's something that TOP Hyung doesn't have." Seungri whined.

 

"Araso araso. Don't ruin her plans! Just get going already!" This was when TOP came, pulling Seungri away and into the bathroom. "Yoona ah, he's still sleeping!" He shouted over his shoulders.

 

"NEH!" Yoona giggled as she watched the 'Seunghyun-s duo' left for the bathroom. With that, she made her way towards GD's bedroom.

 

"Oppa~ Time to wake up!!!" Just like other Big Bang members, Yoona, armed with a pillow, began to hit GD. "How could you still be sleeping!!? You take the longest time to wash up!!"

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] She's beginning to learn all the pointers from the other members.

 

"Arghhh... 5 MORE MINUTES!!" Nothing but the usual, GD groaned into his pillow and pleaded for another five minutes.

 

"ANDWAE!! We're going to be late if we don't hurry! It's bad to keep others waiting! You're the main lead today!" Yoona sat down beside his sleeping body, giving him a last hit before dropping the pillow, panting way.

 

"Araso araso... Am up~" GD yawned and proped himself up with the help of his pillow. However, he was still hugging one of his pillows, eyes closed.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona pursed her lips in dissatisfaction.

 

"I'm so tired~" GD spoke up. "Can we postponed the celebration a little later?"

 

"Andwae~ Se7en Oppa has schedules in the noon. Bbali!" Yoona shook his arm and tried to pacify him.

 

Park Mi Sun: Kwon Choding is back into action!

 

"I think I would be fully awake if I receive a morning kiss~" GD, acting cute, cooed.

 

"OPPA! The camera is filming you!" Yoona was shocked by his sudden outburst of request.

 

"We're suppose to be a couple anyway. And it's my birthday today. Can't you grant the birthday boy a wish?" GD, still had his eyes closed, was determined to get a kiss from his on-screen couple no matter what. "You know you can't escape already~"

 

"A-Aishh~ Araso araso. Don't move alrights!" Yoona pretended to agree and leaned nearer to GD's cheek. "Ha, Du, Seh!"

 

Kim Na Young: OMO!! [Burst into laughters]

 

"Ji Yong Hyung, Seungil Chukahae!!" It turned out that, Daesung and Seungri were the ones kissing GD! They each planted a kiss on his cheeks.

 

"MWUHYA!! LEE SEUNGHYUN! KANG DAESUNG!" GD immediately flung open his eyes in digust and began to chase Seungri and Daesung around.

 

"Okays! Time to get moving!" Yoona laughed at the three guys and clapped her hands in approval.

 

------

 

Kim Jung Min: Minzy-sshi and Tiffany-sshi!

 

"What took you guys so long!" Tiffany and Minzy came down to welcome TOP, Daesung, Seungri, GD and Yoona. Taeyang had long arrived at YG building to help with setting up the birthday party.

 

"Blame it on the birthday boy! He takes the longest time to prepare himself and yet is the latest to wake up. He even wanted Yoona to ki..."

 

"Araso araso! Let's go in!" GD immediately shut Seungri off, strangling his neck and pulled him into the building to save himself from embarrassment.

 

"What happened?" Both Minzy and Tiffany tilted their heads in confusion.

 

"Nothing~ Let's go!" TOP and Daesung looked at each other and shared a common laugh, making their way inside the building as well.

 

Park Mi Sun: Wow. All fans would go crazy now.

 

"SEUNGIL CHUKAHAE!!" The moment GD had stepped inside, confettis were thrown and cheers of blessings were shouted.

 

Almost all of the YG Family were there. From the sunbaenims - Jinusean, to the maknaes, Psy and Tablo. Their background dancers - WAWA, CRAZY, and of course, Big Bang managers. Even Se7en had brought along his 11-year long girlfriend Park Han Byul to celebrate his dongsaeng's birthday. Besides YG Family, the entire So Nyuh Shi Dae were there too. At that instant, the whole YG building seem to be shining so brightly.

 

"Kamsahaminda~ Kamsahaminda~" GD was touched and showed his appreciation by bowing and hugging his friends and family.

 

"Time to return you your son! He's getting so heavy!" CL complained, handing GD's dog, Gaho, back to him.

 

"Gaho! Chaerin ah! Gomawoyo!" GD's eyes lighted up even brighter when he saw Gaho.

 

"It's Yoona Unnie who suggested it." CL commented, shooting a playful smile at Yoona. "I think only she would have thought of that."

 

Everyone started their teasings, causing both Yoona and GD to turned red.

 

"Araso araso! Time to blow the birthday cake!!" Sandara, who was the supposed-to-be-emcee for the day, announced through her special microphone.

 

Everyone gathered around the table with GD in front and as Taeyang brought in the birthday cake, everyone started singing.

 

"Seng il chook ha hamni da~~ Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen Jiyonggie~ Seng il chook ha hamni da!!"

 

GD blew the candles off with one breath and everyone clapped and cheered.

 

*Black Interview*

PD: Seungil Chukahae~

GD: [Smiled, Bowed] Kamsahaminda~ Ahhh. This year is a special birthday for me. Last year I had been through a tough time and this year, so much things had happened. I had been busy for the past half year plus. I'm glad that I was able to spend some quality time with everyone. Big Bang, YG Family, So Nyuh Shi Dae... I'm thankful for everything that was arranged. They were busy but yet still made out time to spend with me. Without her, I guess I would not have such an enjoyable birthday party. Yoona ah, gomawo~

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: [Laughed] Hmmm. I was planning for it and was debating in my mind the idea of creating a surprise birthday party or some hidden-camera that he had done to me the other time. But I figured that he would most probably sense the awkward atmosphere and given that he had been so busy preparing his album these few ocassion, I didn't want him to get anymore scares. So, I thought that he might need some quality time with his friends and family. I decided to organise a birthday party for him, inviting all his close friends. However, the best part has yet to come. Oppa, please be prepared~ [Smiled]

 

"Ahhh. Ji Yong ah, you're 25 now~" Se7en teased. "Time to receive a kiss from your girlfriend~!"

 

With Se7en's comment, everyone started their teasings again, prompting Yoona to give GD a kiss. Yoona's face was totally flushed red but GD seemed to be quite enjoying himself. He closed his eyes and had his both hands behind his back, leaning his cheek towards Yoona. With everyone's impatient prompts, Yoona had no choice but to cave in. With a deep breath, she leaned in and planted a quick kiss on GD's cheek. Everyone burst into loud and excited squeals and cheers.

 

Kim Na Young: Omo!!!! KISS!!

 

"Bommie ah~ Even our Ji Yonggie has a girlfriend already! When will it be our turn!" Sandara pretended to give a big sigh, leaning towards Bom.

 

"Aishh~ Our boyfriends still need to go through health check ups, physical check ups, YG Family guys' meetups and finally, Hyun Suk Oppa's final trial. I think by the time they passed all the tests, we would have been 40 years old already." Bom sighed, causing everyone to burst into laughters. "Yorobun! If you see any guys that have such strong determination, please contact Park Bom or Sandara Park with the number below. We deeply appreciate your help!" Both Sandara and Bom faced the camera and made an announcement. The filming crew enhanced the effect by putting some unknown number with X-es between them.

 

Kim Jung Min: I bet all the fanboys are going crazy right now.

 

-------

 

Park Mi Sun: They're getting really comfortable with each other now.

 

As the others were busy socialising and joking around, Yoona had brought GD to another studio secretly.

 

"DoDoong~ Welcome to Mr G.'s 25th birthday party!" Yoona sat him down and started her hosting. She had borrowed Sandara's special microphone and so decided to mimic her.

 

"Hmmm. What do you have installed for me now?" GD eyed at her with an amused look, as though challenging her, telling her that her surprises could never outwin him.

 

"Stay here and just don't move!" With that, Yoona ran out of the studio, leaving the dumbfounded GD alone.

 

Kim Na Young: At this rate that they're going. They're going to have another couple name ,'The Eventful Couple'.

Park Mi Sun: [Laughed, Nodded] Majayo~

 

All of a sudden, the lights of the studio went off, leaving GD in a room of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter