Tense Atmosphere~

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm... I had finished up the song already. You all should have a preview of it." GD announced.

 

Yes, finally, after three long months of wait, their song was ready. In fact, GD had already finished the composition two months ago, but he wasn't really satisfied with the piece and decided to improve on it again, given that they still have some time left. Due to their schedueling conflicts, they were only able to meet up after Big Bang return to Korea for a short two weeks break, before they return to Japan to conclude their Japan tour.

 

"I added some electronic and hip hop feeling to it." GD explained the song as he hit the play button.

 

The other three were listening to it intently as they tapped their feet according to the rhythmn. Actually, Taeyang had already listened to the song already. He had a small part in composing the melody too, alongside with GD. This was the first piece that they collaborated without the help of YG own talented producer, Teddy.

 

"I think it's really good! Oppas, you guys are so talent!" The girls awed in amazement as the song ended.

 

"Ahhh. It's nothing~" GD and Taeyang chuckled and scratched their heads embarrassingly.

 

"So, are we going to start the recording now?"

 

"Yeahs. Since we're all free now." GD shrugged his shoulders. "It's so hard to match our schedules anyways."

 

"Ahhh. Maja..." The girls nodded their heads. "Araso. Let's get started!"

 

-------

 

Kim Jung Min: Woahhhh~ GDragon-sshi looks really professional.

 

It was decided that Taeyang would go ahead with the recording first, followed by Yuri and Yoona and finally, GD himself. They began to record their desginated parts. Instead of being the funny and playful G-Dragon, his face was now straight and expressionless as he focused on the recording. He was precise and strict when it came to music. Taeyang warmed up his vocals and began his recording while Yoona and Yuri sat on the couch behind GD, looking at them working. As Taeyang sang, GD stopped every now and then, pinpointing his mistakes and restarted the particular part again. This process was repeated several times and it dragged longer and longer. Finally, after 3 hours of recording, Taeyang was done with his part and it was followed by Yuri.

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: Hmmm. I was really nervous. Watching GD-sshi at work, is stressful... At certain parts where we though it was fine, he actually pointed out some really minor mistakes and asked for a re-record. He's really professional. [Laughs] To be honest, TOO professional. He's not called 'Big Bang Producer' for show.

 

Indeed, Yuri was so nervous that she kept getting off the pitches and rhythms wrong, causing much frustration from GD. Though he was getting grumpy, GD kept his composure and guided Yuri along. GD knew that the girls weren't used to his recording style and that this was afterall, their first time in trying hip hop music. After a 4 hour of anxiety, Yuri finally ended her recording, coming out of the recording room, energy totally drained. Yoona was left.

 

Park Mi Sun: Omo... Ottokehyo?!

 

A total of seven hours of wait had already caused Yoona to be in a total restless state. The fact that she had only managed to turn in at 3am in the morning the day before due to her drama filming wasn't helping either. Not only her, even GD was not at his tip-top condition already. He hadn't been getting enough sleeps due to the rehearsals and concerts. If not, he would be devoting the rest of his time to prepare for his new solo album. He had only managed to catch a few hours of sleep here and there in a day. A total of seven hours of nonstop recording was depleting all his energy already. He was getting grumpier and his mood was bad.

 

Taeyang knew his friend wasn't in a particularly good mood and was worried. They were filming after all but GD would never care about the media if it came to music making. He was worried that he would treat Yoona like how he treated the other Big Bang members. Hence, he decided to call the other members for help. Worried that Yuri would be left alone if GD explode, Taeyang asked her to follow him outside to get some drinks to freshen herself.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: I already knew that he was losing his patience right after my recording. He hadn't been catching much sleep these days and he was really mentally and physically drained out. Hence, when it was Yuri's turn, I was really worried. I was afraid he would snap at her. I was on full alert when Yuri was inside the recording room, all ready to step in if he loses his temper. Fortunately, he didn't. However, I guess his energy had depleted after a full seven hours of recording. [Shakes head] I knew something bad was going to happen and decided to call the members in for help. Even if he didn't snap, at least the members can lift up the atmosphere. The atmosphere then was really tense and gloomy. All of us were tired out already.

 

"Yoona ah, repeat from the second stanza again." GD hit the stop button for the thousandth time and sighed. 

 

"Neh~" Yoona could only nod and sighed inwardly.

 

"Aishh~ Let's take a 5 minutes break." This proces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter