Summer Party! (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YEHPPEUDA!!!" Squeals of happiness filled the air.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. The beach!

 

Yes! Summer is here! It's time to party~! We're Dating crew had once again invited both groups to appear in today's Summer special episode, alongside with the two regular couples.

 

"The sea~!!!" Yuri stretched her arms high up to the air, taking a deep breath, feeling the breeze hitting against her face.

 

"Please gather over here~" The PD had a hard time gathering all of them because they were like wild kids, running around in the beach, fooling around. Yes, even the two responsible leaders, GD and Taeyeon.

 

-----

 

"Today's game would be testing on your group's spirits and your teamwork. The first game would be wrestling and we would put on a battle of girls versus guys." The show finally started and the PD explained the rules of the first game. "In each team, you would number yourself 1 to 5. If your number is being called, it would be your turn to challenge the other opponent."

 

"It's unfair!! They're guys. We'll definitely lose to them~" The girls voiced their dissatisfaction on the rules.

 

"Anniyo. Ji Yong Hyung is really weak." Seungri commented.

 

"Mwuhya!?!! Yah. Lee Seungri!" GD protested.

 

After much arguments and negotiations, it was finally decided that they would have a dryrun first. To test out if the girls could really go against the guys.

 

"First up! Number..... ONE!" The PD announced.

 

"Unmyeong!!" The girls squealed while the guys nodded.

 

Yes. Both GD and Yoona held up their paper confusingly, laughing when they saw that their opponents were each other.

 

-------

 

"HIM YOONA! HIM YOONA! HIM YOONA!" The girls cheered Yoona on as both Yoona and GD got onto the platform. They were playing in the sand to weaken the impact when they hit the ground.

 

"Yoona! Yoona! Yoona!" Even the guys were cheering for Yoona, instead of cheering for GD.

 

"Yah yah! Aren't you guys suppose to be cheering for me?" GD pouted and showed his dissatisfaction. "Group spirits!!"

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] Big Bang loses their group spirits when it comes to girls.

Park Mi Sun: Him Yoona?

Kim Jung Min: Yoona-sshi is known as Him Yoona in the group because she has lots of strength despite her being skinny and all. She's the strongest in the whole group.

 

"Si~~~Jag!" Seungri acted as the Emcee for the show and started the both of them off.

 

Despite being supposedly the "weaker" one, Yoona showed no mercy on her on-screen date. She was after all, known to be the strongest member of her group while GD was the weaker ones when it comes to physical abilities in his group. GD was rather shocked by her weird strength and nearly got defeated by her, but was able to recover it quickly. GD knew she wasn't going to go down without a fight and thus, he gave it his all too.

 

Emcees: WOAHHHHHHHHH~!

 

"MWUHYA?!! TIME!! TIME!!" Both the group protested and stopped the game.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Nodded his head in embarrassment] I didn't expect her to have so much strength... Given her size. [Laughs] I was taken aback and nearly lost my foothold. Then I thought, 'Ahhh. This must be it. It's time to show my tough side. It would be embarrasing if I lose to a girl, and she's my date.' So, I tried my best but at the same time, I didn't want to injure her. So, when she fell back, I pulled her towards me and yeahs... [Bowed] Yoona ah, mianhae~

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] He doesn't seem sincere with that apology though. He must have enjoyed it.

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: [Chuckled embarrasingly] Hmm... I know from the start of the game, he was trying to go easy on me. So, I gave it my all, wanting him to do the same. I would be lying if I say that I didn't want to win him. I wanted to win him, but at the same time, I wanted it to be a glorious win. I didn't want him to let me win. He seemed to have gotten the idea in the later part of the match and decided to give it his best shot. And well, of course I lost, and... [Nodded] Yeahs~

 

Park Mi Sun: Aigoo~ She's blushing!

 

What actually happen? Well, after GD started to get serious, a heated match was on. Everyone was tensed up to see both of the couple wrestling each other. It could be seen that though GD was serious, every attack he made was kept to the minimum impact, to avoid injuring Yoona. After much protest from the audience, Yoona finally decided to give a final shot, wanting to trip GD, but was counter attacked by GD, causing her to fall behind. But before she hit the ground, GD pulled her back. With a little too much of his strength. Hence, it ended up with Yoona falling on top of GD and their gazes were locked for a brief moment before their members started protesting and called the match off.

 

"Chinjia. I knew this would happen." Taeyeon shook her head mockingly.

 

"Ji Yong ah, you should control yourself." TOP added, causing everyone to laugh, leaving Yoona and GD to blush in embarrassment.

 

With this short interruption, it was finally decided that this wrestling game would go accordingly to guys versus guys, and girls versus girls format. There would be two winners in this game.

 

"First up, we have the guys match. Big Bang Seungri against Big Bang TOP!" Daesung took over the Emcee place.

 

Seungri and TOP came out while the girls cheered.

 

"Seungri-sshi, is there anything you want to tell your opponent?"

 

"Even though you're my Hyung, in this match, I would definitely not go easy on you." Seungri said confidently.

 

"Woahhhhhhh~!!!"

 

"I'm going to trash you without needing any words or effort." TOP replied with just a simple sentence, causing even louder applause for him by the girls.

 

Kim Jung Min: They could so easily blend in into variety shows now. Being Emcees and all, keeping the show going without any prompting.

 

"Araso araso~ We can totally feel the heat already. Any words of encouragement for both?"

 

"Hyung, win the maknae!!" GD cheered on for TOP, given that Seungri kept on teasing him. "TOP TOP TOP!"

 

"Seungri ah! Don't let me down! Show us the Maknae power!" Taeyang on the other hand, cheered for Seungri.

 

However, both Seungri and TOP didn't seem to be satisfied. Finally, Seungri spoke up.

 

"I know we aren't the permanent cast for the show. But shouldn't we receive better treatment? At least have some girls cheering for us, PD-nim! Don't be so heartless!"

 

Everyone laughed at his remarks.

 

"We apologise for his behaviour~" GD, Taeyang and Daesung bowed at the camera.

 

"Mwuh. Aren't you guys feeling the same?!!" Seungri protested.

 

"Nopes. And even so, you shouldn't have said it out so openly!" GD lectured. "Right, TOP Hyung?"

 

"Actually, I don't see anything wrong with that." TOP replied embarrassingly. "I agree with the Maknae." TOP's sentence caused the girls to break into laughters again.

 

"Can I take back my words? I don't feel like supporting any of them." GD shook his head in defeat.

 

Kim Na Young: Big Bang should appear more frequently on variety shows.

 

"Seungri-sshi, Hwaiting!" Hence, at the request of the contestants, Seohyun was asked to support Seungri.

 

"TOP Oppa, Hwaiting!" Tiffany was the one to cheer TOP on and she generously cheered him on, calling him 'Oppa'. 

 

Everyone 'woo-ed and ah-ed' at the cheerings and the match finally started. It was a tough one between both of them but given that TOP had a slight advantage in height, he toppled over Seungri, br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter