K-Collection in Seoul

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" The boys stepped into their assigned waiting room as they greeted.

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo!" The girls stood up upon hearing the voices and bowed politely.

 

Call it fate or coincidence, SNSD and Big Bang are assigned to the same waiting room for the SBS K-Collection in Seoul. Both groups were happy to see each other again. It had been yet another 2 weeks since they last met each other at the special episode for We're Dating. Both groups had been busy, with SNSD members venturing into their individual activities and Big Bang starting their promotions for their ALIVE album. Since the time to interact is limited, We're Dating crew member had decided to film them for the K-Collection as well.

 

"GD Oppa! Long time no see!" Sooyoung greeted as she hi-fived with GD. Ever since that game, GD and Sooyoung had become closer, much to Yoona's jealousy and GD's ignorance.

 

"Annyeong!" Taeyang too, greeted Yuri brightly.

 

"Taeyang Oppa~" Yuri smiled embarrassingly. After the game, Yuri is no longer mad at Taeyang and they could talk more comfortably now.

 

The girls were touching up their makeups and doing their hair but the guys were just fooling around in the waiting room, especially Seungri, since they came straight from their Inkigayo performance and just needed to do some final touches to their make ups. Seungri was joking around, causing the girls to crack up. Just then, GD, who was resting on the couch at the corner, felt his phone vibrated and picked up the call. It was a video call and his smile immediately extended up to his ears.

 

"Oppa!" It was Yoona who had called him.

 

"Oh. Yoona ah!" GD immediately greeted back. He tried to keep his volume down to prevent the others from hearing. "Aren't you suppose to be filming now?"

 

"Neh! But I'm taking a 10 minutes break now, so I'm using the spare time to make this call. I had received your gift! Aw, Oppa, you shouldn't have go to the extent of sending it here to Japan! You could have just send it to our dorm and I'll see it when I get back too."

 

"Ahhh. It's alrights! I just want you to see it earlier. How's your filming?"GD was totally all smile by now and didn't notice that the others had already noticed his odd expressions.

 

"YAH! IM YOONA! Why didn't you contact us first?!! We thought you were busy with your filming!" All the SNSD and Big Bang members crowded around GD, trying to squeeze into the small camera, shouting away.

 

"YOONA AH!" Daesung shouted as GD used his hand to push his face away.

 

"U-Unnies! Why are you girls with Big Bang?" Yoona chuckled nervously as she tried to change the topic.

 

"Don't try to change the topic, Im Yoona. You must be wishing that we weren't here right? So that no one would expose you! You're so heartless, Yoong!" Yuri grumbled.

 

"We happened to share the same waiting room. We're attending the K-Collection now." GD stepped in and answered Yoona instead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter