Jealousy Kills! (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Choi Sooyoung immida!"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, DAESUNG IMMIDA~!!"

 

"In case you're wondering, you're in the correct channel and this IS We're Dating~" Sooyoung added. "Ahhh... I'm so excited!"

 

"That's right! Me and Sooyoung-sshi are the special MC for today~" Daesung wriggled his brows in an amusing way towards the camera. "Wa. I'm so lucky to be able to be the MC for today. Sooyoung-sshi, you're prettier in person than on screen."

 

"Ahhh. Haven't you seen me before?" Sooyoung snorted. "Daesung-sshi, this is a lousy tatic to please girls~ How are you going to impress our girls later!" This earned laughters from the audience.

 

"Erhem! Let's welcome our guest stars for today's We're Dating Special, BIG~~~~~~~BANG!" Daesung cleared his throat and immediately diverted the attention away from him.

 

Kim Na Young: Neomu meosjyeoyo~!

 

"What's up! We're Big, Bang!" The other members of Big Bang entered, bowing at the camera.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang G-Dragon immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang, Taeyang immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang Seungri immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Big Bang TOP immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang, DAESUNG IMMIDA~!!"

 

"Daesung-sshi! You already greeted just now!" Sooyoung protested as Daesung joined s for another round of introduction.

 

"Just now I represented Emcees, now, I represent Big Bang. It's different~" Daesung claimed.

 

Park Mi Sun: Daesung-sshi really has the talent for variety~

 

"Now, let's welcome our girls~ So Nyuh Shi Dae~!!!" Sooyoung ignored Daesung's comments and continued the introduction.

 

Kim Jung Min: WA!!! Aleumdaum~
 


"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" Four other members of SNSD came out, bowing along the way.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, I'm So Nyuh Shi Dae, brighter than mushrooms, Fany Fany Tiffany~!" Tiffany greeted as she flashed her eye smile.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae black pearl, Kwon Yuri immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae deer, Im Yoona immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae ice princess, Jessica immida~"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae shikshin, Choi Sooyoung immida!" Just like Daesung, Sooyoung joined in her members for another round of introduction.

 

Kim Jung Min: Even the cameramen are SONEs~

 

"PD-Nim! We need some features too~" Daesung waved, trying to attract the attention of the cameramen and finally, got some cameras featured on the boys. "Ahhh~ Kamsahaminda~"

 

"So, welcome to SNSD and BIG BANG We're Dating Season two: We're Dating Too!" Both Emcees finally started the show.

 

"When there's guys and girls, there is one thing we must definitely do~ And that is?" Daesung tried to get some response from the members, but none of them responded.

 

"Yah. Just answer already~ No one is going to answer your question~" Instead, Tiffany spoke up, spiting him.

 

"Chinjia. MUSHROOM, please respect the Emcees~" Daesung snorted at her.

 

"KANG DAESUNG!"

 

Park Mi Sun: The both of them really like to bicker with each other~

 

"Araso araso! Showcase of charms!" Yoona immediately stopped the both from bickering by answering Daesung's question and Yuri pulled Tiffany back. 

 

-----

 

"Let's welcome the first contestant, Big Bang's very own producer, Korea's fashionista, G~~~~~ DRAGON!!" The show finally started smoothly and the first person to showcase his charms was none other than GD.

 

GD walked out shyly with his guitar. He sat down on the chair provided for him and adjusted the mic.

 

"Awwww. Neomu meosjyeoyo~" The girls squealed, causing him to blush.

 

"K-Kamsahaminda~" GD spoke through the mic shyly. "Er... This is a song that I've composed last night for today... Hope you girls would enjoy it~"

 

After clappings and cheerings from both s and the girls, GD started his song. The song had a different feel to it. It was of a different genre to the other songs that he had produced. It was a smooth, slow, ballad song. Something that Big Bang had never tried before and something totally different from the GD's style. Everyone was mesmerized by it.

 

Kim Jung Min: He's such a talented guy. He could do any music!

 

By the end of his song, the girls erupted into thunderous applause and cheers. GD stood up and bowed.

 

"To be honest, this is the first time I had heard Ji Yong compose such music. I thought he would never do ballad." Young Bae remarked.

 

"That totally didn't sound like a piece of music made just yesterday~" Tiffany praised.

 

"Ahhh. He's lying. I heard some similar melody two weeks ago in our recording studio already~ I was thinking why would he listen to ballads all of a sudden. So this explains why~" Seungri immediately exposed GD's lie.

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Is what Seungri said, true?

GD: Ahh... Er... Part of it? He ALWAYS exaggerates things. Actually, I had worked on it just a few days after knowing that we're having that special episode. I wanted to try something... something different. [Chuckled] But I think a day ago sounded more impressive? I was trying to earn more positive views from the girls.

 

GD totally turned red and the girls chuckled at his expression, sensing that he was guilty. Daesung came to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter