The Outcasts

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it really fine for us to come here so early in the morning?" Yoona questioned as she linked arms with Yuri, walking towards an apartment.

 

"I guess so? Their managers said that they would be rather free today, since they would be flying to Japan soon for their concerts..." Yuri assured her.

 

"Araso~ Let's go then!"

 

It was eight in the morning and two girls were spotted near Big Bang's Dorm. Yoona and Yuri had decided to pay Big Bang an official visit. Yuri had interacted with them for a few more occasions compared to Yoona, given that she had attended both the K-Collection and BIG SHOW 2012 when Yoona had conflicting schedules. So, the girls decided that they should pay a visit and greet their dates' teammates.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Yuri and Yoona bowed as the door was opened. It took quite a long while for someone to answer.

 

"Oh? Yuri ah! Yoona ah!" Seungri rubbed his eyes tiredly and brightened up upon seeing the two girls. He was wearing a hoodie and it was obvious that he had just woken from sleep.

 

"Oh! Seungri!" Yuri and Yoona greeted him cheerfully. Somehow, they were glad that it was Seungri who had came to get the door. Together with Daesung, Seungri was the closest to them, and this certaintly ease their anxiety of visiting Big Bang's Dorm for the first time.

 

"Come in~" Seungri invited them in graciously. "Hyungs are still asleep~" He scratched his head and brought them to the living room, yawning away.

 

"Omo. Did we come a little too early?" Yoona felt bad as she saw Seungri's expression. It was clear that he was tired out and so were the other members. Their schedules had been packed ever since their comeback in February. Seungri's usual dark eye circles seemed to be even darker than usual.

 

"Ahhh. Gwenchana. I think it's better for you girls to come. It acts as an energy for us~" Seungri didn't care about the cameras and teased them.

 

"Y-Yah! Lee Seung Hyun!" Yuri was totally embarrassed and shouted at Seungri.

 

Seungri sat down with the girls and talked with them for a while. Yoona and Yuri looked around the dorm. It was very simple and just like any other idols' dorms, clothes,makeups,shoes and fan gifts filled the place.

 

*Black Interview*

PD: How do you feel when you stepped into the dorm?

Yoona: I was so nervous! Luckily, it was Seungri-sshi who came to open the door. We were rather close with each other and hence, we were able to talk comfortably. He tried to make us feel at home by some teasings and casual chattings. And... One thing to note. Their dorm is really nice. It's definitely MUCH neater than Soshi's dorm. [Laughs]

 

 

*Black Interview*

PD: What brings you girls there?

Yuri: We hadn't seen each other ever since the Running Man filming. Our schedules had been so packed and since we're free for that day, I suggested on visiting them in their dorm. And also, to see how their dorm is like... I wanted to see their rooms though...

 

"Is there any visitors?" As they were laughing at Seungri's jokes, someone came out of his room and mumbled. It was Daesung. "OMO!" Upon seeing the girls and the filming crew, Daesung immediately wore his hood over his head and covered himself up as much as possible. "Yah. You should have at least informed me!" Daesung hissed at Seungri.

 

"It's alrights Oppa. I had seen this before." Yoona laughed as she saw Daesung's reaction. They had been on Family Outing before and so she had seen Daesung's bare face.

 

"Good Morning~" After washing up, Daesung finally settled down to greet Yoona and Yuri with a cheerful smile, causing them to crack up. Daesung is indeed the comical guy in Big Bang.

 

With the addition of Daesung, the girls settled into the dorm very comfortably. They began to tour Seungri's and Daesung's room, joking and teasing them.

 

"The first appearance of Big Bang Seungri's room. You girls are the first two girls that step in! So, be honoured!" Seungri warned the girls before letting them in.

 

The girls nodded excitedly and stepped inside, behind Seungri and Daesung. Seungri's room was a little messier than the living room but was still rather presentable. His table was mostly filled with fan gifts and the most distinctive thing in his room, was books.

 

"Seungri ah, you read this? This is so like you~" Yuri laughed as she picked up a book from the table. The title was 'How to be Successful in 100 days'.

 

They made comments about little things and moved out of Seungri's room, touring Daesung's room next.

 

"This is also the first appearance of Big Bang Kang Daesung's room~ Do not leak this out!" Daesung laughed nervously as he stood in front of the girls, blocking them from entering his room.

 

"Aishh~ Oppa! Bbali!" Yoona whined and with the help from Seungri, they pushed him aside and stepped into the room.

 

"Omo! Oppa! You have more beauty products than us!" Yoona squealed as she saw the different skin care products on Daesung's table. "Your skin must be really good~"

 

"Ahhh...An-Anniyo! They're gifts!" Daesung tried in a vain attempt to explain himself.

 

As they were laughing at his reaction, another person came into the room. This time was TOP.

 

"Yah yah. Why are you guys making so much noise early in the morning?" TOP scolded his dongsaengs as he ruffled his hair tiredly.

 

"Joeseonghanminda~" Instead of Seungri and Daesung replying, Yuri and Yoona apologized.

 

"E-Eh?" TOP finally realised that he was on air and noticed Yoona and Yuri. "Joe-Joeseonghanminda.." He became flustered immediately, not knowing how to response. Daesung and Seungri laughed at his reaction. He was embarrassing himself in front of the girls.

 

"A-APPA! HYUNG!!" Daesung groaned as TOP dragged him out of the room by locking his neck around his arm, trying to leave the situation temporarily, saving himself from more embarrassement.

 

"Seungri ah! Did you bring girls in?! Why do I hear girls' voices?" After TOP had left, a voice was heard and the guy entered. It was Taeyang. "O-Oh?" He was surprised to see Yuri and Yoona too.

 

"Taeyang Oppa annyeong~" The girls smiled and bowed politely.

 

"Oh-Oh..." Taeyang was still taken aback by the sudden appearance of the girls and it took him awhile to understand what was going on. "Wha-What brings you girls here?"

 

"We came here to visit you guys! But I guess we come a little too early... Sorry for making so much noise.." Yuri explained and apologized.

 

"Gwenchana. Seungri and Daesung seem to be really happy to see you girls." Taeyang scratched his head and laughed embarrassingly as Seungri smirked and left the room secretly.

 

"Araso! Time for me to scram!" Yoona teased the couple. "Oppa, you should bring her to visit your room! She's DYING to visit!" Yoona chuckled and ran out of the room before Yuri could reponse.

 

"Y-Yah! IM-IM YOONA!!" Yuri turned bright red. "E-Er... Don't listen to her!"

 

"Oh... So you don't want to visit my room?" Taeyang chuckled at her behaviour.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. He had improved!

 

"An-Anniyo!" Yuri didn't know how to response. She really wanted to visit his room but yet at the same time, she didn't want him to know this fact.

 

"Let's go then!" Taeyang laughed and directed her towards his room.

 

------

 

"Waaaa." Yuri couldn't keep close as Taeyang revealed his room to her. It was really neat and most importantly, he has a whole lot collection of caps and hats.

 

"Oh. I like to collect caps you see~" Taeyang smiled at her reaction and explained himself. "And I wear them alot too."

 

"Haha! I know~"

 

*Black Interview*

PD: What's your first reaction when you see them in Daesung-sshi room?

Taeyang: I did hear the doorbell ring but didn't bother to get it because that's always the maknaes' job. [Laughs] I went back to sleep but I did hear some female voices. I thought I was dreaming at first but as it grew more distinctive, I decided to go and check it out. I was rather shock to see them actually. I didn't expect them to come visit us in our dorm. It was really nice of them to do that, sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter