The Season of Love~

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Annyeonghaesaeyo! Welcome back to We're Dating Too! Today our studio is exceptionally bright! We have two special guests with us: The Yong-Yoong couple! Big Bang G-Dragon-sshi, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona-sshi!

GD: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang G-Dragon immida.

Yoona: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona immida.

Kim Jung Min: Yong-Yoong couple?

GD: [Laughs] Neh. That's what our fans call us. My real name is Kwon Ji Yong, while her nickname is Yoong. So, fans joined them up together to become a name. Or some of them call us the Dragon-Deer couple, after the Running Man episode.

Kim Na Young: I saw the news. Now this couple has a new name: The Skinship Couple! Thanks to last week episode!

GYoon: [Blushed] Anniyo!

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Araso araso. Let's get the show started already~

 

"O-Oh! A-Annyeong!" Yuri saw Taeyang sitting casually on the bench and walked forward, bowing as she greeted him. Taeyang saw her and too, stood up immediately, returning the greeting with a bow.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. The shy couple~

 

"Er... Ha..." Both of them sat down back on the bench, looking at each other, not knowing what to say. They looked at each other and could only laughed awkwardly.

 

Yoona: Omo... Ottokehyo!

 

Indeed, both of them had become a little awkward with each other. Big Bang had been busy with their Japan Concerts throughout the months while SNSD had their own solo activities, with Yuri focusing on her drama filming. The last time they met was on winter, before Big Bang left for Japan. And well, now is already Spring. The season where love blossoms~

 

"Ahhh. The weather is so nice today~" Yuri stretched her arms out, feeling the warmth of the sun.

 

"Yeahs. Spring is here~" Taeyang smiled brightly too, relaxing his body, letting a comfortable silence sunk into them.

 

"Oh!" All of a sudden, Yuri shouted excitedly, causing Taeyang to be startled. "Op-Opps! Mianhae~"

 

"Anniyo. What's it?" He smiled and sat up to look at her.

 

"Since the weather is so good, let's go to the water amusement park!" She exclaimed.

 

"E-Eh? You want to go there?" He raised his brows at her.

 

"Yeahs. It had been so long since I last stepped into it already. Is there anything wrong?" She tilted her head in confusion.

 

"A-Anniyo~" Taeyang stuttered for a little, but stood up nonetheless. "Let's go then!" He smiled and took his car key out and guided her towards his car.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: Water amusement park... Ahhh... Is that a little too fast? [Laughs]

 

Park Mi Sun: Aigoo~ What is he thinking?!!

GD: VIPs, jeoseonghaminda~ He doesn't mean it~

 

They reached Caribbean Bay after an hour. Before they stepped into their respective dressing rooms, they saw posters. 2PM was on it for some posters, KhunToria, the new endorser for Caribbean Bay were on it as well, and well, of course the past endorsers, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri were on it too.

 

"Oh. They still put it here?" Yuri chuckled amusingly as she looked at the poster of Nichkhun and her posing affectionately.

 

"Oh... No wonder you insisted on coming here~" Taeyang nodded slowly and couldn't help but had a hint of jealousy in his tone.

 

Kim Jung Min: He's definitely jealous.

GD: [Turned to Yoona] You were in it too?

Yoona: [Laughs] I was the main character~ Together with 2PM Taecyeon-sshi.

GD: [Pouted] I see...

Yoona: [Burst into laughters] Come on! It's the past already!

 

"Come on! It's the past already!" Yuri laughed as she gave a playful hit on Taeyang's arm. "Nickhun-sshi now has Victoria-sshi~"

 

"I'm glad that happen~" Taeyang smiled upon hearing her assurance. "Let's meet back here after we changed alrights?"

 

"Neh!"

 

GD: [Singing] Girl, I need a girl, mweolhaedo eeppeun, MOMMAEDO eeppeun~

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Chuckled, shaking his head] Woahhhhh.... Jeongmal~ Eeppeunda...

 

Taeyang got out of the dressing room first, with only a pair of board shorts and a white singlet. He was sitting restlessly and fidgeting around while waiting for Yuri to be out. At last, Yuri stepped out of the dressing room, wearing a pair of shorts and a halter neck bikini top, revealing her well-sculpted and curvaceous body. She too, was embarrassed and smiled shyly to Taeyang who immediately stood up, smiling dumbly. It was really awkward.

 

"Er... I think we should get going... We can't be standing here forever right?" Taeyang laughed embarrassingly.

 

"N-Neh~" With that, Yuri walked in front and Taeyang tagged along behind.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter