Memories should be buried

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: [Smiles] He's still a gentleman despite that it's the last episode.

 

On the other hand, GD and Yoona had arrived at their destination. The destination where they had their first offical date - the beach. GD parked his car and opened the door for Yoona.

 

"Jemkanman." GD stopped Yoona as she was about to step out of the car.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Let's create another memory. I had never carry you before." GD smiled.

 

Kim Na Young: Did him and Taeyang-sshi informed each other? They thought of the same thing!

 

"You already piggybacked me a few times already, oppa~ And I'm getting heavier these few weeks." Yoona blushed.

 

"Ahh. I had been training up. So, not a problem at all. Come on!" GD urged.

 

"Araso araso!" Yoona had no choice but to give in and she put her arms around GD's neck while he carried her in his arms.

 

Kim Jung Min: Photoshoot!

 

"Let's take a photo shall we?" Yoona suggested and the PD handed a polariod camera to her.

 

"Han, Deul, Seh!"

 

Both Yoona and GD smiled blissfully at the camera, with Yoona in GD's arm comfortably.

 

Kim Na Young: [Jealous] They look really good. Like a real couple!

 

"Kaja!" GD cheered and with Yoona in his arms, he sprinted towards the beach. "Gotjitmal. You're as light as feather!"

 

------

 

"Eh?"

 

Just like Taeyang and Yuri, a mission card was brought to them. However, they did not have a box. Having Yoona still in his arms, GD asked Yoona to open the card and together, they read it.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] How long is he going to carry her?

 

 

G-Dragon, Im Yoona:

 

Your memories are deep in the sand! Start searching for them before they're being forgotten or get picked up by other people!

 

Jeon PD

 

"Mwuhya~" Both GD and Yoona looked at the camera and pouted.

 

"It's our last date today! We're suppose to look handsome and pretty isn't it?" GD asked.

 

"Yuri unnie told me that they were just given a box wih their memories in it! Why must we dig ourselves~" Yoona sighed.

 

However, instead of giving an answer, the crew just threw some spades and pails to the couple, evoking laughters. With a sigh, GD finally put Yoona down and holding hands, they walked towards the sandy beach~

 

Kim Na Young: [Nodded] Majayo. They had their first skinship here in this beach...

Kim Jung Min: It seems like they can never be away from each other. After putting her down, they are holding hands now.

 

"Ah. Our first couple shot~" Using the spades and pails, GD dug out their first memory.

 

"Omo! You guys even have THIS?!" Yoona chuckled as she held up the thing that she had found - a sandwich wrapper. Or more specific, it's the sandwich that she fed GD on their first date.

 

Park Mi Sun: They're totally enjoying themselves.

 

"The polaroid that we took at this beach~"

 

"Haha! Our Running Man couple band!"

 

"The lyrics of our collaboration~"

 

"Birthday kiss!"

 

"In laws~"

 

They continued to dig the sand, making piles and holes and when they're tired, they would fool around, throwing sand at each other or playing in the water. By the time they had finished the mission, they have a pile of things with them, some accessories, while most of them are polaroids.

 

After washing up, they found a table and spreaded all their items out, looking at them.

 

"What should we do with them?" Yoona pursed her lips as she glanced through the items.

 

"I have no idea..." GD ruffled his hair and let out a chuckle. "I didn't know our memories are THAT much."

 

They shared a laugh and fell silent again, looking at the items on the table, picking them up and smiling from time to time.

 

"Oh! I have an idea!" Suddenly, GD exclaimed.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Let's return them to where it should be." He looked at Yoona and gave a charming smile. 

 

Kim Na Young: WHY SO HANDSOME~

 

"Eh?" Yoona tilted her head and looked at him in confusion. Slowly, her expression became brighter. "Araso!"

 

She clapped her hands and gathered the items together while GD went to his car to get a box. They put all the items inside.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Confused] Mwuh?

 

"Are you sure about this? How about keeping a photo?" GD asked worriedly.

 

"Anniyo. I'm fine. You're right. Memories should be returned to where they belong, untouched and undisturbed. It's just another way of keeping them inside our hearts." Yoona smiled at her. "By the way, how about our ring..."

 

"Right... Do you..."

 

"That's what exactly is on my mind too. Let's put it in together too. Make a total end." Yoona cut him off, knowing his thoughts.

 

Kim Na Young: [Whines] Mwuhya! How can they be so cool about this?!

 

"This is it..." GD whispered as he helped Yoona removed the ring from her finger.

 

"Yeahs..." Yoona nodded as she too, helped him to remove his ring.

 

Together, they placed the ring above all the items and looked at the box for the final time.

 

"GYoon. Forever..."

 

With Yoona's hand above his, GD closed the lid of the box and began to dig a hole under a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter