Healthy & Fun!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Today we're very honoured to have these guests in our studio~! Big Bang Seungri, Daesung! So Nyuh Shi Dae Hyoyeon, Sooyoung!

DaeRi: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang Seungri, Daesung immida~!

HyoSoo: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung immida~

Park Mi Sun: We heard that Seungri-sshi is a really good Emcee. He's known to be the 3rd Emcee of 'Kam Shim Jang', I hope he'll become the Emcee for this show too. Right Seungri-sshi?

Seungri: [Nodded] I'll do my best. I'll say nothing but the truth~

 

"How are you girls doing?" GD asked as Yuri and Yoona joined him and Taeyang.

 

"Fine~ How about you guys?" Yuri smiled.

 

"Busy, but we're still living I guess?" GD shrugged and chuckled. "I wonder what's today mission..." He stifled a yawn.

 

"Oppa, guess like you're really tired out!" Everyone laughed at GD and the PD brought them the mission card.

 

빅뱅,소녀시대:

 

Busy and hectic schedules causing you stress and fatigue? Time to take care of your health too! Go for a thorough health checkup! Remember, only with a healthy body could you perform well on stage!

 

Jeon PD

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: [Smiled] Ahhh. I had just recovered from a flu not long ago. This mission came just in time.

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: These few days, I had been feeling really tired and restless. But I had been too busy to visit the doctor, so I hope that through this mission, I would find out what's wrong with me.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: Ahhh. I guess this mission came just at the right time? [Laughs] All of us had busy schedules and didn't really have time to take care of our health. PD-nim, you're really thoughtful.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: Ahhh. I like this mission. A very relaxing and non-stressful one. [Laughs] Heard that she had just recovered from a bad flu recently, maybe we can find out what's wrong with her body after this thorough checkup.

 

Kim Na Yong: Ahhh. He only cares about her!!

 

------

 

"Okays! See you guys later~" The girls waved goodbye to the guys as they went into their respective changing room to change into the clothes provided by the hospital.

 

All: Woahhhhhhh!

 

All four of them finished changing and came out to meet up. Everyone was surprised to see GD in such a simple and plain clothes and Yoona couldn't help but chuckled.

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: [Laughed] I didn't know he could pull off plain clothes as well.

 

"Sto-Stop staring at me and go already!" GD groaned and pushed Taeyang as he chuckled at the girls' expression.

 

-----

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo~" All four of them greeted the doctor politely as they stepped into the room.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~ I'm your doctor for today. Park Jin Hee immida~" The doctor too, bowed shyly. "C-Can I have your autographs?"

 

Kim Jung Min: Looks like the doctor is also a fan of SNSD and Big Bang.

 

The four of them laughed at the doctor's reaction but nonetheless gave their autographs to him. After the greeting, it was time to start their checkup.

 

"There would be four stations in total. You would take your height and weight in the first station, then we would move on to the next station whereby we would have a general body checkup, third station would only be for the ladies where we'll check on your skin conditions, and as for the guys, the fourth station would be for you, checking on your bone and muscles." The doctor explained the entire process to the idols. "And finally, we would have an overall review on your health status after the entire routine."

 

"Neh~" All four of them nodded and began their first station, measurement of their height and weight.

 

------

 

"Must ALL of us take this?" Taeyang asked as he reluctantly stepped onto the weighing scale.

 

Park Mi Sun: Awwww. He must have hated to take his measurements.

 

Taeyang tried to cover his weight from everyone but GD pried away his hands and the girls peeked at his weight, squealing away.

 

"His profile says that he weighs 56kg. Hmmm... Okays, it's not really a lie~" Yuri laughed and remarked. "58kg!"

 

"Th-That's because I put on muscles!!" Taeyang tried in a vain attempt to defend himself.

 

"Araso araso. We got you, Oppa." Yoona teased.

 

It was time for the height measurement, Taeyang's greatest fear. He took his height nonetheless and luckily, GD helped him this time round.

 

"Anniyo anniyo. This concerns the future of Big Bang. I must protect this." GD covered the measurement as soon as it was revealed, leaving the girls to pout in dismay.

 

Kim Na Young: Haha! GD is being the leader again.

 

"Araso araso. I'll tell you. Do not reveal it!" Yoona and Yuri leaned in nearer and GD whispered the height to the girls, causing them to burst into laughters.

 

"Yah yah. I'm here." Taeyang grumbled in dismay.

 

"Araso araso! Case close!" Yuri hurriedly ended the issue and stepped onto the weighing scale guiltly. "I'm not sure if I had gained weight or not though... I had been eating ramen for supper these few nights..."

 

"DONE!" Yoona too, covered her weight the moment it was being revealed. "I've got to protect So Nyuh Shi Dae's future!"

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh Chinjia! As if their weight is going to be over 50!

 

Hence, GD and Taeyang too, leaned nearer to take a peek at the scale, blocking out the cameras. Both GD and Taeyang chuckled.

 

"Looks like the ramen really did pay off." GD teased.

 

"OPPA!!" Yuri blushed and protested.

 

"Araso araso. Stop fooling around. Ji Yong ah, it's your turn!" Taeyang pushed GD onto the weighing scale.

 

"WOAHHHHHHHHH!" Both Yoona and Yuri were shocked by GD's weight.

 

All: Mwuh?!

 

"Omo. Oppa! You're really light!!" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"Chinjia? I think I'm underweight though." GD ruffled his hair and chuckled.

 

"Doctor, please push his hair down. His hair is giving him extra heights." Taeyang suggested.

 

"Yah yah. Your mahawk is even higher than mine!" GD groaned.

 

Kim Jung Min: Even a few inch matters to them alot.

 

"Maja maja. Just as I expected." Taeyang nodded proudly, causing laughters from everyone.

 

"Yah! At least I'm taller alrights!!" GD rebutted.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughed] Who's the tallest in Big Bang?

DaeRi: [No hesitation] TOP Hyung.

Kim Na Young: The shortest?

Daesung: [Chuckled nervously] Are we really going to reveal this here? Ji Yong Hyung will kill us and Big Bang would not have his 7th Year.

Kim Jung Min: Come on, just tell us~ We won't breathe a word out. It would be kept only among us.

DaeRi: [Burst out laughing]

Seungri: Actually, Big Bang is known to be not THAT tall. But we still have a height difference though. TOP Hyung is the tallest, followed by Daesung Hyung then me...

Kim Na Young: So who is shorter? GD-sshi or Taeyang-sshi?

Daesung: It's hard to say... Ahhh... GDTY[Acronym for Taeyang]!

Seungri: [Nodded] JY[Acronym for Ji Yong]YB!

Kim Jung Min: They're of the same height?

Daesung: It depends. They're sometimes a centimentre or two difference with each other. It's hard to measure their real height actually.

Park Mi Sun: Looks like the Hyungs not only need to be fear of Seungri-sshi, they should fear of Daesung-sshi too.

Daesung: Anniyo!! Hyungs! It's Seungri! Seungri revealed it!

Seungri: DAESUNG HYUNG!

 

"It's Yoona's turn!!" Yuri broke their conversation. "Since all of us hid something about our height and weight, in order to please the audience, we'll reveal all of Yoona's height and weight!" Yuri announced excitedly.

 

"MWUH!?!!!" Yoona shrieked.

 

"Gwencahana. You always eats supper at night and doesn't gain weight. You'll be fine~"

 

Hence, under Yuri's 'evil' plan, Yoona stepped on the weighing scale and the camera immediately was focused on the meter as it jumped.

 

All: Woahhhhhhhh.

 

"Oh! I lost another kg!" Yoona laughed at her own weight. "Looks like the flu cut down my weight."

 

Sooyoung: Aishh~ Im Yoona.

 

"Aishh chinjia!" Yuri pouted. "The height now! I guess we 'Tall team' wouldn't mind."

 

"Taeyeon unnie is going to kill you after she saw this episode." Yuri remarked but nonetheless chuckled. Indeed, SNSD are being divided into the 'shorties' and 'tall' team, with Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon being the 'shorties' and Seohyun, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona being in the latter. Tiffany was somehow in the middle, but managed to scrape into the 'Tall' group, with a centimeter difference from Jessica.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs upon seeing DaeRi's shocked expression] Looks like they're stunned by her height. But 168cm for a girl IS tall.

Hyoyeon: Neh. She's the second tallest in our group, but our Maknae is chasing her already.

Kim Na Young: The tallest is Sooyoung-sshi?

Sooyoung: [Smiles] Neh. I'm 170.

Daesung: Woahhh. Jeongmal~

Kim Na Young: Daesung-sshi! Are you jealous?

Daesung: [Nodded, laughed guiltly] Neh.

 

"168! Just like me!" Yuri claimed happily.

 

"Unnie! You're only 165!" Yoona rebutted.

 

"Anniyo! The scale is wrong!" Yuri argued. "You should be a cm shorter than me!"

 

"That's two years ago, Unnie~"

 

"Araso araso! Let's move on to the next station!" GD quickly stepped in to stop the bickering and prompted the doctor to move on. "This station should be striked out. It's causing so many arguments."

 

Park Mi Sun: Who's taller actually?

Hyoyeon: Actually, to be honest, we don't know.

Kim Jung Min: Mwuh?

Sooyoung: Yoona would be taller if we're wearing flats, but sometimes, when we wear something EXTRA, Yuri would look taller than Yoona. On tv, we actually look almost the same height for us. But when you film our lower body, you'll see the difference between the shorties and tall team.

Hyoyeon: Choi Sooyoung!

Kim Na Young: The shorties team would be standing on stands?

Sooyoung: Neh. We tall team aren't allowed to wear high he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter