Jealousy strikes again!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh. Our bad seobang is here! Bad bad bad!"

 

For today's broadcast, GD and Taeyang were asked to head over to SNSD dorm to pick their dates up. Before they reach, the girls were already crowded around the door, waiting for them.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Both GD and Taeyang greeted them politely.

 

"Let's not let them in!" Sooyoung suggested.

 

"Mwuh! Taeyang oppa didn't do anything wrong!" Yuri protested.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Confused] What's going on?

 

"Yeahs. Yul is right. Don't hurt the innocent. GD oppa, stay there! Taeyang oppa, you can come in first." The girls allowed Taeyang to enter but rejected GD.

 

"K-Kamsahaminda~" In front of the girls, Taeyang was as helpless and hence, chose to abandon GD and headed in first.

 

"M-Mwuh? What did I do?" GD was in confusion and was flustered. "Yoona ah!"

 

Kim Na Young: This is getting interesting. Big Bang G-Dragon being rejected by So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

"Oppa, we aren't going to let you in unless you answered some of our questions. And Yoona is in her room, so you can save your breath." Taeyeon answered.

 

"Young Bae ah~" GD turned to his best friend for help but only to receive this.

 

Emcees: HAHAHA!

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Sighed, Shook his head] Dong Young Bae...

 

"Ji Yong ah. I think you better answer their question honestly. If not, we won't be able to get out of here." Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae!"

 

"Kamsahaminda Taeyang oppa~" All the girls thanked him and he ignored GD completely, smiling to them brightly.

 

"So... Oppa, do you have anything you want to say?"

 

"I would like to know what I have done wrong." GD asked.

 

"Hmmm. We'll give you a clue then. Something to do with your album." Hyoyeon, being a fan of GD, decided to lend him a helping hand.

 

"KIM HYOYEON!"

 

"Araso araso! Mianhae!"

 

"Girls!" Just then, SNSD manager appeared and saw the guys. "Oh, annyeonghaesaeyo. You girls are running late for your schedules already. Let's go."

 

"Mwuhya~ We need to help Yoona with this!" The girls groaned.

 

"Yoona can settle this herself. Leave it to her." The manager was trying to help GD as well. "Bbali!"

 

"Aishh~ Count yourself lucky oppa. We'll leave the interogation for Yoona herself. But most probably, she will give in really easily." Taeyeon sighed. "Aishh. Let's go girls."

 

"Neh~ Yul we'll see each other later okays? Yoong, we're leaving!" The girls shouted.

 

"Neh!"

 

------

 

"Come in~" GD knocked on the door and Yoona's voice rang.

 

Kim Jung Min: He's in for a trouble.

 

"Yoona ah~"

 

"Oh, annyeonghaesaeyo GD sunbaenim." Yoona smiled and bowed politely, not at all showing anger at him.

 

Park Mi Sun: This is the worst punishment a girl can give to her boyfriend.

 

"Yoona ah~ Are you angry?" GD knew she trying to spite him but kept his composure.

 

"Anniyo. Not at all. Why would I be angry at you? You're my sunbae."

 

"Aishh~ Then why are you using formal language with me? Didn't we say to drop it?"

 

"It's better this way. I'm more comfortable." Yoona shrugged.

 

Kim Na Young: Gojitmal. Seohyun-sshi is the only one that is comfortable with speaking formally.

 

"Aishh. Yoona ah~ What's the matter? Even if you want to give me a death sentence, at least give me a chance to redeem myself?"

 

Yoona kept quiet for a moment and finally nodded. "Well, I happened to see your radio show while I was browsing through the net yesterday."

 

Being the smart and quick one, GD instantly knew what Yoona meant. He let out a relieved chuckle. "So, you're upset with THAT? It happened so long ago!"

 

"Mwuh?! But you didn't tell me!" Yoona pouted immediately.

 

"That's because you didn't ask." GD said. "You only asked about choosing between Yuri and you and I didn't lie about that."

 

"Ok.  Now I'll ask. Will you choose Sulli or me?"

 

"You." GD answered without any hesitation.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because Sulli-sshi had already joined WGM. She's married now."

 

Kim Na Young: He's a bad guy! A bad guy!

 

"MWUH?! KWON JI YONG!" Yoona exploded and hit him on his arm.

 

"O-OUCH!" GD cringed. "Aishh~ I was just joking! I only talked about Sulli-sshi being cute. I didn't say anything else. Why didn't you watch Strong Heart instead? The one that I sent a video message to you." GD caught hold of Yoona's hand and held it in his tightly.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Fingers cringing] Ahhh~

 

"I-I..." This left Yoona speechless and blushing furiously. "B-But this is not the main reason why I'm angry!"

 

"I knew there's more to it. Is about my MV isn't it?" GD smiles.

 

Kim Jung Min: He seems to be able to read her thoughts.

 

Yoona kept silent and GD knew he had hit the bulleyes. "Well, that's from our company. It's YG new girl group. She's only sixteen this year and she's like my dongsaeng. You don't date your dongsaeng too right? Even if you have intimate scenes with them." GD then softened his gaze and looked at Yoona, pulling her to sit beside him.

 

They locked their gazes for a few minutes...

 

Kim Na Young: Bobo! Bobo!

 

"You guys do know that we aren't invisible right?" Taeyang and Yuri teased, breaking the atmosphere.

 

Park Mi Sun: Aishh! They spoil the moment!

 

"A-Anniyo!" Both of them snapped out of their trance and broke apart, cheeks burning.

 

"So looks like Yoona you're done with your interogation?"

 

"Ji, I think you don't need my help already right?"

 

"Anniyo!" Both of them spoke up at the same time, caught each other's eyes and looked away embarrassingly again.

 

"Araso araso. I think our air time is going to be little today." Yuri joked.

 

"That's what I think so too."

 

"Unnie!/Bae!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter