Reenactment!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: Ahhhh! Meosjyeoyo~!!

 

The show started, showing the five Big Bang members rehearsing for their Japanese concert. The camera focused on GD, who was practicing hard and instructing the members, arranging things to make it perfect.

 

Park Mi Sun: He's very serious.

 

After a while, their practice finally ended and GD's expression was smoothened out too as he smiled and bowed at the camera, greeting the staffs and audiences from We're Dating. s were sniggering behind.

 

"We're Dating SARANGHAE!!" Daesung cheered loudly.

 

"NEOMU KAMSAHAMINDA!!" Seungri added too, clapping along the way. "Thank god. If not, we're going to die from all those stares and scoldings~" He sighed, trying to exaggerate his fatigue. 

 

"YA-YAH!" GD immediately wrapped his arms around the two Maknaes' necks, trying to strangle them, to which they choked. "I love my dongsaengs alot! See! We're very close. I'm not ill-treating them~" He smiled at the camera cheekily. "Right?"

 

"Y-Y- N-NEH!!" The two maknaes were forced to surrender as they nodded their heads unwillingly.

 

"Chinjia... I don't see why Hyung is so lucky to have Yoona-sshi as your partner..." Seungri muttered under his breath playfully after he was being released.

 

"Seungri ah~ What did you say?"

 

"A-Anniyo! I was just saying how lucky is Yoona-sshi to have our G-Dragon as her partner!" Seungri immediately had a 360degree change in his attitude.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Even Seungri-sshi is afraid of G-Dragon-sshi?

Taeyang: [Laughs, Nodded] Yeahs. All of us are afraid of him. There's a reason why he is our leader instead of TOP Hyung.

 

"I think you should get going already. If not, you're going to be late~" TOP interrupted their conversation as he chuckled and shook his head.

 

"MAJA! AISHH~ IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF SEUNGRI!!" GD took a look at the clock and was in panic after seeing the time. He grabbed his bag and ran out. "See you guys later!"

 

"Annyeong~" s laughed at his overreaction.

 

Kim Jung Min: Where is he going?

Taeyang: You guys should continue to watch on.

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. Does that mean that we won't be able to see you both on screen today?

Yuri: [Laughs] Neh. That's why we came here. If not the audiences would be too gross out by their intimation. We're here to neutralise the atmosphere with our awkardness.

 

"Ahhh. I heard that she had come to Japan for her drama filming. So, I'm going to pay her a visit." GD spoke through the camera as stifled a yawn. It was evident that he was tired but he still kept the smile on and was clearly excited upon seeing his date.

 

Taeyang: We had been practicing late into the night for the concerts. He's very tired but he's still very happy when he realised that she would be in Japan as well.

 

"Shhh..." After two hours of car ride, GD finally arrived at the destination where Yoona was having her filming. He got out of the car and sneaked into the filming site, trying to alert as little people as possible.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: Er... I didn't tell her that I was going to visit. She knew I was in Japan but we couldn't meet up because our schedules had been so packed. She would return to Korea right after her filming. We hadn't meet up for a few weeks already and I decided to cut my practice short today and make out some time to give her a surprise.

 

When GD reached the filming set, he finally saw Yoona. Yoona was in the midst of a scene and didn't notice him nor the camera crew. GD was relieved and he handed the boxes of cakes and pastries to the filming crew, thanking them for their hardwork. After which, he planted himself beside the director, getting a glimpse of her acting through the screen.

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhhh. He's so sweet!

 

"CUT! NICE TAKE!" The director halted the filming and Yoona was seen to heave a sigh of relief, sticking her tongue out playfully.

 

"MWUH?" Her eyes were wide open with surprise when she saw GD walking towards her, smiling brightly as he held a paper and a pen.

 

"I'm a fan of Hana-sshi! Hanaa-sshi! Could you please sign for me?!" GD acted like a total fanboy, squealing excitedly at Yoona, calling her by the name of the character that she was playing.

 

Park Mi Sun: He watches the drama?

Taeyang: [Laughs] He watches it every time a new episode comes out. If he misses the first broadcast, he would search the internet to watch it. He has never been a fan of drama serials~

Kim Jung Min: Taeyang-sshi, did you watch Fashion King too?

Taeyang: Ahh... N-Neh... [Chuckled]

 

"So you're not a fan of So Nyuh Shi Dae, Yoona?" Yoona reacted quickly too, playing along with the joke.

 

"I'm a fan of Hana-sshi and a HUGE fan of So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona-sshi." GD wasn't defeated by her question and answered wittily.

 

"Ahhh. Chinjia~" Yoona finally gave up and chuckled, shaking her head. "Why are you here? I thought your schedules are packed?" She continued to talk as her stylish touched up on her makeup.

 

"Well, I have to see if there's anymore kiss scenes here and I would have to stop it." GD shrugged his shoulders and showed a hint of jealousy in his tone.

 

Taeyang: He had been whinning and groaning ever since that kiss on the cheek had been played. And when the deeper kiss scene is played, he had gotten worse.

Kim Na Young: Taeyang-sshi! That happens to you also right?

Taeyang: [Blushes, Pointed to the screen] E-Er... Ahhh... Let's continue to watch the show~

 

"HAHAHA! Are you jealous?" Yoona burst out into laughters. "There! Your love rival!" She pointed over to Jang Geung Suk who was walking towards the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter