Movie Date!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Avengers? Araso~" Taeyang and GD looked at each other and nodded.

 

"Eh? You guys don't like it?" Yoona asked.

 

"A-Anniyo! It's just that we had watched before already." Taeyang immediately clarified themselves.

 

"Ahh... Then let's just watch others..." Yuri suggested, though it was obvious that they were disappointed.

 

"Anniyo. Gwenchana. We can watch it again. The movie is interesting anyway." GD shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Let's go!"

 

Daesung: [Shook his head] I told him to watch it again and he declined it immediately.

Seungri: The power of love~

 

-----

 

"We'll buy the food and drinks and you guys buy the tickets okays?" Yuri and Yoona linked their arms together and made their way to the popcorn counter.

 

Park Mi Sun: They're going to pay separately?

Daesung: I heard from Ji Yong Hyung that sometimes, the girls will pay for the meal. But most of the times, either him or Young Bae Hyung will foot the bill.

Sooyoung: Yoona had told me before too. They found it bad to have GDragon-sshi or Taeyang-sshi to keep paying.

Kim Na Young: [Nodded, jokingly] Majayo. SNSD earns same much as Big Bang anyways.

HyoSoo, DaeRi: [Laughs] Majayo~

 

They gathered together at the entrance again and went into theatre. Of course, they bought two sets of couple seats and very naturally, GD sat with Yoona, while Taeyang sat with Yuri.

 

Park Mi Sun: Let's hope the shy couple have some actions!

 

Before the movie starts, certain trailers were shown and one of them was on SM Town's I AM. Yuri and Yoona giggled and so did Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

 

Sooyoung: Please do support this movie!

Hyoyeon: [Laughs] We're using this chance to do some free promotion.

 

The movie finally started. All four of them fell silent. Even though GD and Taeyang had watched before, they were still engrossed in the movie.

 

Kim Na Young: [Groaned] Mwohya? They should watch a romance movie or something! HOLD HER HANDS!!

 

As the Emcees continued to throw in grumbles and groanings while watching, Taeyang and Yuri still made no improvements, totally keeping their hands to themselves as they watched the movie. Even when taking popcorns, they took turns. Compared to them, Yoona and GD were of course far more relaxed, acting like a real couple should. GD would lean in nearer to her from time to time, telling her some comments, causing her to laugh and hit his shoulders.

 

Park Mi Sun: Taeyang-sshi really needs to learn more from GDragon-sshi!

 

It was as though Taeyang could hear the Emcees' prompting, that finally, he made some actions. He was about to stretch his hand out towards Yuri, only to miss the chance as Yuri withdrew her hand to take a sip from her drink.

 

Kim Jung Min: AHHHHH! ALMOST!

 

Finally, with one more try, Taeyang caught hold of Yuri's hand!

 

DaeRi: [Chanting] Dong Young Bae! Dong Young Bae! Dong Young Bae!

 

Yuri was a little startled at first but softened almost immediately.

 

Hyoyeon: She's smiling to herself!

 

Both of them didn't look at each other but shared a common smile while GD and Yoona continued to be oblivious to their behaviours, enjoying the movie. After a full 2hours long, the movie finally ended.

 

------

 

"Woahhhh! DAEBAK!!" The moment they came out of the theatre, Yoona exclaimed. "We should have watched it earlier!"

 

"I like Thor the best!" Yuri added.

 

"Hawkeye~" Yoona commented.

 

The guys could only look at their reactions and chuckled in response. They're certainly not acting like members of the leading Hallyu wave girl group.

 

"So... Yoona ah, aren't you hungry already?" GD teased. "It's suppose to be your feeding time already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter