You're my Goddess.

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo!" The girls called out excitedly as they saw Taeyang.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Folded his arms across his chest, Nodded] He sure is a lucky guy; getting greetings from all nine members of So Nyuh Shi Dae.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Taeyang bowed and smiled shyly.

 

"Our Dong seobang~" The girls teased upon seeing his shy expression. "Where's our Kwon seobang?"

 

"He..Er... He's still sleeping..." Taeyang answered embarrassingly.

 

"Aigoo~ He doesn't want our Yoong anymore!!" Sooyoung cried and hugged Yoona. "Come to Unnie! Let Sooyoung Unnie protect you!"

 

"Aish~ Unnie!" Yoona let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"A-Anniyo! H-He's just too tired after his recordings!" Taeyang tried to help his friend but failed miserably as he stuttered.

 

"Wow wow. Relax Oppa. She's just joking!" Taeyeon remarked, letting out one of her ajumma's laughter.

 

"AJUMMA TAENG!!"

 

"Opps! Mianhae~" Taeyeon apologised cutely.

 

This caused both Taeyang and the girls to laugh at her. Truth is, Taeyang had took his time out to visit the girls at the photo studio. The girls were shooting their new Baby-G commercial film. Taeyang decided to come and give his support to the girls and most importantly, to cheer on Yuri.

 

"We're almost done with our shooting~" Tiffany told him. "But our dear Yul and Yoong have another separate commercial to shoot after this."

 

"Oh. Chinjia?" Taeyang asked Yuri. "Do you want me to fetch you?"

 

"Er..."

 

"Aishh~ Unnie! Can you please fetch me too~ I want a ride toooooo!" Yoona and Sooyoung, the playful duet acted in front of the shy couple, with Yoona being whiny and pouting away.

 

"But I don't have a driving license! Go get your on-screen boyfriend instead!" However, Sooyoung refused to cooperate and teased Yoona along the way too.

 

"SOOYOUNG UNNIE!!" Then there they went, chasing around each other in the studio.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Envious] They sure have lots of energy~

 

"Aishh~ Them~" Yuri sighed and scratched her head embarrasingly.

 

"Gwenchana. I'm beginning to get used to it. I like it in fact. Reminds me of the boys. We always do that when we're on schedules together. This will make time pass faster." Taeyang chuckled as he watched the lively girls running and chasing each other around. "So, you wanna catch a ride from me?"

 

------

 

"You sure you don't want a ride from us?" Yuri asked Yoona as they stood outside of the studio.

 

"Aishh~ Unnie, Oppa, you guys had been asking me the same thing for the past ten minutes! If this goes on, you guys would be called 'the Naggy Couple'~" Yoona laughed. "I'm fine. Manager Oppa can send me there." Yoona smiled. "Have fun in your shoot and Taeyang Oppa, please take good care of her!" Yoona shot a playful wink at Taeyang.

 

"Ahhh.. Gomawoyo. You have fun too!" Taeyang caught it and blushed slightly. All these were seen by Yuri but she kept quiet.

 

Kim Na Young: Mwuhya~ Taeyang-sshi and Yoona-sshi?

 

"Have fun in your shoot too! Hwaiting!" Yuri gave a quick goodbye hug to Yoona and they cheered each other on.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughed] He's really using his car more often now.

 

Yoona watched them got into Taeyang's car and drove off. With a contented sigh, she too, got onto her van, heading towards her next schedule.

 

-----

 

Kim Na Young: [Envious] Yeppeundaaaaa~

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" Yoona greeted the filming crew and got to work immediately, wasting no time.

 

She's so professional and serious while shooting that you could never tell that one of her nickname is Im Choding. As everyone was focused on her, be it the photographers, cosmetics artists or the director, a familiar figure sneaked into the studio.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh~ He's finally here!

 

Yes. The person was none other than GD. He was adorning the all-denim fashion where everyone avoided. However, he managed to pull off perfectly and wore a pair of Ray Ban hipster glasses to complete his style. Compared to the usual heavy, cool style he had, he opted for a cleaner and simple style that day. He was only wearing one of his favourite Chrome Hearts earrings and rings and of course, the couple ring he shared with Yoona. He greeted the staffs politely with his usual 90-degree bow. Once again, he had bought snacks for everyone in the studio, thanking them for their hardwork and taking care of his on-screen girlfriend.

 

"You're finally awake?" Yoona pouted as she walked towards him after hearing the director calling a 5 minute break.

 

"Eh? Oh. Ahhh. Y-Yeahs. Mianhae. Wasn't able to support you girls at your Baby-G commercial site just now." GD ruffled his hair and replied.

 

"Ahhh. You're forgiven~ Given that you bought me my favourite drink and even treated the entire crew here with snacks." Yoona stuck her tongue out playfully and continue to sip her drink while her stylist tidied up her hair. "Besides, Taeyang Oppa said that you'd been staying up late to write songs and do your recordings."

 

"Yoona ah, do you know what day it is?" GD asked.

 

"Eh? What day is it?" Yoona asked confusingly. "Is there anything special today?"

 

"Aishh~ You know it~" GD nudged her by her shoulder playfully.

 

"Mwuh? I really don't know~" Yoona pouted. "Araso! Back to work! Talk later!" Just then, the director resumed the filming, causing Yoona to leave GD alone and headed back to her filming.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Sighed] How could she have forgotten all about it?! I thought she would know... I was suppose to be angry. But, when I saw her filming and working so hard for her work, my heart just melted. [Smiled, shook his head]

 

*Black Interview*

PD: Do you know what day that was?

Yoona: [Laughed] Of course I know! It's our 6-months anniversary. I didn't want him to know that I remember about it. I want to give him a surprise.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Nodded] Ahhh. Majayo. Time sure flies. It's already 6 months since they got casted in this show~

 

"Come on~ Try this on!" Yoona's squeals and laughters filled the studio.

 

"Mwuhya~" GD groaned.

 

The filming had ended successfully and Yoona was taking some time off to rest for a little while before commencing with We're Dating's filming. Yoona wanted GD to sit on the chair and asked him to put on the contact lenses that she was endorsing. GD was grumbling away but she insisted to put it on for him. All the crew were looking at this pair of lovebirds amusingly.

 

Kim Jung Min: They're causing so much jealousy!

 

"Aishh~ You should support your girlfriend!" Yoona sat beside him, throwing him her famous pouty and sulky look.

 

"Araso araso~ I'll put on~" GD finally sighed and gave in as he saw her expression. He took out his own contact lenses and allowed Yoona to put on for him.

 

"YAYYYY!" Yoona immediately cheered up, knowing that she had her way.

 

"Im Choding~" GD chuckled and shook his head in defeat. "Be gentle~" He laid back, allowing Yoona to put the contacts in him.

 

"I'll!" Yoona picked up and leaned in towards him, putting the contacts gently into his eyes.

 

Kim Na Young: MWUHYAAAA! How could they even do this?!!

 

In the camera angle, it was as though Yoona was planting a kiss on GD's forehead, when in actual fact, she was only helping him to put on the contacts.

 

"OUCH!" After she finished putting, the playful GD let out a yelp and covered his eyes with his hands, as though in pain.

 

"Mwuh? Omo! Did I hurt you? Omo Omo! Someone help!!" Yoona, who was totally clueless, started panicking, prying open GD's hand, wanting to check his condition.

 

"Just kidding!" GD stuck his tongue out playfully when Yoona managed to pry open his hands.

 

Park Mi Sun: To think that he's calling her choding~

Kim Na Young: [Laughed] Kwon Choding!

 

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Yoona started chasing GD around while GD ran away.

 

"Kamsahaminda!" GD thanked the crew, running out of the studio, with Yoona chasing behind him, bowing in gratitude to the crew for their hardwork.

 

------

 

"Where are we going?" Yoona asked as they were in GD's car.

 

"You'll know when we get there~" GD gave a proud smirk. "Anyway, you really don't know what day today is?"

 

"Mwuh? What day? Your birthday?" Yoona feigned a total innocence.

 

"Anniyo~ Jemkanmanyo. You don't know when is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter