Cute Revenge! (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jae Suk was being awaken by the PD. He ruffled his hair tiredly and wore his spectacles.

 

"Wake the other members up and complete the tasks assigned to each of them. Breakfast is at stake. You have 30minutes."

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia..." Jae Suk grumbled and dragged his tired body to the first person on the list.

 

The first person was Haha and Jae Suk rang the loud hailer right into his ears, as a revenge to him for not allowing him to sleep in peace in the last episode. Haha groaned and curled up into a ball, hiding in his blanket. Jae Suk laughed victoriously and pulled him out, trying to get his mission done. After much effort, Haha finally finished his mission and they proceeded in waking the next person, Taeyang.

 

Compare to Haha, Taeyang woke up without much hassle and completed his mission with just a single try. However, GD, who was sleeping beside him, had a much tougher time. With the help of Taeyang, GD finally managed to wake up and in a blur mind, he just followed what he was told blindly, earning much laughters from the others. The fashionista, always being cool and charismatic in his performances G-Dragon was far from what they see now.

 

Yoo Jae Suk: Ahhh. Ji Yong is really a deep sleeper. We got a shock of our life.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Chuckled embarrassingly, bowed] Jeosonghanminda~ I'm a really deep sleeper and it's really hard to wake me up every morning. And it had been awhile since I had such long hours of sleep. So, I slept really soundly. 

 

Together, the four guys went to the next room with a broad smile on their faces. Of course, the next person to be awaken is SNSD. Since it was the girls' room, the female staffs went in to check out the situation first before letting the guys in. They woke the girls up and they were alarmed to see so many of them and the cameras that were fliming at them. They quickly hide their faces and messy hair.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: Woah~ This is the first time I had seen her bare face in real life. Though she was embarrassed by it, there was nothing of these sorts. She looked very pure and natural. Actually, there isn't much difference whether she has make-ups on or not. She looked almost the same. Just that her dark-eye rings and eye bags are a little more evident. Still, she looks pretty. I'm amazed by it... And to be honest, I'm a little jealous. [Laughs] Her face doesn't swell at all! And to think that the previous night, me, her and Jae Suk Hyung had a really sinful and late dinner. 

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: Aw. Hmmm. Pretty... SNSD is always known for their pretty bare faces and this is the first time I see it in real life. The both of them are all very pretty... Despite the lack of makeup, she seemed to still shine alot... [Smiles,blushed] Really pretty...

 

Kim Na Young: Omo!! The famous Taeyang's EYE SMILE!!

 

"Miin~" Jae Suk and Haha awed in amazement as Yoona and Yuri finally got out of their blankets, wore their hoodies and greeted them.

 

Yoona did her mission first and with the help of the boys, she passed it easily. Yuri was up next and she accomplished the mission easily too. Hurriedly, they moved on to the next member to try to complete their morning mission. The last member was Ji Hyo. Compared to the two girls, Ji Hyo didn't bother about her appearance as she just look at the camera with her usual blank look and messy hair. Jae Suk laughed at her behaviour.

 

"Ji Hyo ah! You should at least hide yourself a little!" Jae Suk burst into laughters seeing her swollen face.

 

Ji Hyo just stifled a laugh and shot him a death glare to which he immediately shut up. Being the ace of the team, Ji Hyo completed the mission in a flash, ending the morning mission. Everyone then got dressed up and headed down to the lobby, thinking that they could finally have their breakfast in peace. After a while, everyone settled down at the table, having a look of tiredness and sleepiness written on their faces.

 

"Ahhh. Look at them~ Their faces don't get swollen! Yeppoyo~" All the RM guys stared at Yoona and Yuri, remarking at their beauty. A day had passed and they still didn't stop their love for the SNSD girls.

 

"YAH! Don't look at me like this!" They then turned to look at Ji Hyo and burst out into laughters, shaking their heads, while Ji Hyo grumbled. "Chinjia! Oppas! So Nyuh Shi Dae isn't going to appear every episode. Your happiness won't last long." She smirked.

 

"At least there was once a happiness." Jae Suk remarked. "Ahhh. Yuri ah, Yoona ah, can't you girls be the permanent guests?" This caused everyone to laugh, even Ji Hyo.

 

"Maja... Where's Joong Kook Hyung?" In this comfortable atmosphere, Haha finally noticed Joong Kook's disappearance.

 

"Ahhh. I didn't even notice!" Jae Suk laughed. "He must be still upset with Suk Jin Hyung that he refused to film today." He joked.

 

Everyone laughed at his joke. The fact was that due to schedule conflicts, Joong Kook was forced to miss the filming, much to his regrets. Just as they were about to leave their seats and head to help themselves with the breakfast buffet, the PD stopped them.

 

"Only certain people are allowed to eat." The PD announced.

 

"Mwuh?" All the members were taken aback. "Didn't we complete the mission within the time?"

 

"Ahhh. So that explains why he didn't announced the time left for the mission throughout the entire thing. They're playing with us! They want us all to finish everything even if the time is over! Aishh~ Chinjia." Jae Suk recalled and sighed, shaking his head.

 

Yoo Jae Suk: I was still thinking how could we pass so easily. Haha and Ji Yong took up so much time!

 

"Only those who had finished the mission within the 30 minutes are allowed to eat. The rest, you're not allowed to touch anything on the dinning table." The PD announced. "After Yoona-sshi, all the others are forfeited."

 

All the other members protested while Jae Suk and Haha were elated, since they were the first two to complete the mission.

 

"Jemkanmanyo. Can't we let Yuri-sshi join in as well? She completed the mission with Yoona-sshi." Jae Suk wanted to help Yuri.

 

"Anniyo. She completed after her. She completed in the 31st minute." The PD continued. "Unless someone is willing to take the forfeit in her place."

 

Jae Suk and Haha immediately kept silent, feeling sorry for Yuri. It was afterall, breakfast at stake. However, a voice suddenly rang from the quiet atmosphere.

 

"I'll forfeit then." Taeyang raised his hands up and informed the PD.

 

Everyone looked at him in admiration and disbelief. All of the forfeited member wanted to get chosen but of course, they knew who he was going to pick.

 

"I'll forfeit for Yuri-sshi." He announced.

 

Everyone clapped and cheered, leaving Yuri to blush in embarrassment.

 

Yoo Jae Suk: Kwang Su ah. You lost this. Can you do this?

Lee Kwang Su: It's only breakfast! I can give up all my meals for her!!

Yoo Jae Suk: Ahhh~ Gojitmal~

 

*Black Interview*

PD: Black knight?

Yuri: [Laughs] Neh... I was still worrying that I would have to starve for the entire filming. But he came up, saying that he would forfeit in my place. Really... thankful for that...

PD: So, are you still angry at him?

Yuri: Hmmm... But this is two separate matters! [Laughs] It's not so easy, Young Bae-sshi~

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: I don't think she should starve. So, I decided to give her my place instead. At least I could still starve a little. That was what I could do at that time.

PD: Are you sure you didn't do that to please her so that she won't be angry at you anymore?

Taeyang: [Laughs] A little of that too I guess?

 

Those who were allowed to eat started to head off to take their food. Haha and Jaesuk even made exaggerated actions in front of those people who weren't able to eat. As everyone began to dig in, Yuri made an unexpected action. She fed Taeyang with her fork!

 

"MWUH?!!" Everyone was surprised.

 

"The PD only stated that those people can't touch things on the dining table. So, feeding is not prohibited right? He didn't touch anything on the table. I fed him." Yuri questioned.

 

"Majayo... I didn't mention anything about that..." The PD nodded his head.

 

Then everyone began to get excited. However, Jae Suk and Haha refused to feed them with the food and so is Yoona and GD. They were having so much fun teasing them that their playful sides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter