Special Edition: The Birth of the Black Pearl~

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Emcees: [Shocked] Mwuh? They're back again?!

 

Yes, indeed, We're Dating is back into another snapshots to update fans about their life. People had been asking them to star on We Got Married but the couples seemed to be enjoying keeping suspense from everyone - not joining the fixed panel but always appearing every now and then, teasing everyone.

 

*Black Interview*

PD: You guys are back again.

Taeyang: [Laughed, looking at Yuri] Neh. But this time round, only we're here.

Yuri: [Laughed] Yeahs, GYoon couple had been grabbing too much attention and our fans are whinning already.

PD: What do you guys have for us today?

Taeyang: [Smiled] Let's take a look then shall we?

 

"Bbali! They're coming already!"

 

"Yah! Sooyoung ah! Stop munching on the snacks!"

 

The show started with a noises and shouts. SNSD and Big Bang were in the scene, some blowing up balloons, some tying ribbons to the chairs, while the others were tidying up the place, putting up decorations.

 

Park Mi Sun: Someone's birthday?

 

"Yah! You two! Stop being lovey-dovey and help out already!" Tiffany pouted in dissatisfaction and put both her hands on her hips, lecturing Yoona and GD.

 

"Mwuhya~ Unnie, they're not going to be that early. I'm sure. Yuri unnie won't be taken in so easily~" Yoona pouted as she fed another strawberry into GD's mouth.

 

"Yeahs, Youngbae would have a hard time bringing her here. He's a lousy liar. I wouldn't be surprise if Yuri came here knowing about this already," GD nodded in agreement, taking a slice of peach, putting into Yoona's mouth.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] They're really attracting alot of attention.

 

"But that doesn't mean you guys can keep eating the fruits! We're suppose to use them to decorate the cake!" Tiffany whined.

 

"Yeahs, FANY-FANY-TIFFANY! Stop acting like an ajumma! All your wrinkles are escapingggggggggg~" Daesung answered, making silly faces at Tiffany before running away.

 

"YAH! KANG DAESUNG! YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Tiffany shouted in anger. "Oh gosh! Why did Taeyang oppa come out with such a plan! This is a disaster!"

 

"Chill unnie/Fany ah~" GYoon couple chuckled at her reaction, enjoying 'bullying' Tiffany. "OUCH!"

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Somebody is finally standing up for Tiffany-sshi.

 

"Stop lazing around and help out! If not, I would tell you in to Bae. And, we use this fruits to decorate the cakes, not to decorate your mouth my dragon-deer couple~" Just then, TOP sneaked towards GYoon and knocked their head against each other.

 

"Kudos to TOP oppa!" Tiffany's eyes immediately turned into small crescents the moment she saw the couple groaning in pain, rubbing each other's head.

 

"Let's leave them here to decorate the cake. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't dare to skive already," TOP chuckled and smiled to Tiffany.

 

"I'll help you to hold the ladder while you climb up!" Tiffany flashed her famous eyesmile and linked her arms around TOP's arms.

 

"Another scandal is going to come up when people see this," GD whispered to his girlfriend and was clearly sulking at TOP's violence.

 

"Sha jang nim is going to call us up again already. We're going to have a meeting soon," Yoona too, whispered back.

 

"We heard that~" Tiffany and TOP laughed and walked away, ignoring them.

 

"Y-Yah! T-This is a foul! You guys are eavesdropping on us!"

 

"Yoona ah! Are you guys done with the cake already?!" Taeyeon shouted from across the room.

 

"N-Neh! A-Almost done!"

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Im Choding, Kwon Choding back in action!

 

-------

 

"You seem to be really tired,"

 

"Ahhh, I'm fine. Still living. You seem to have gotten skinner though,"

 

On the other hand, Taeyang was with his girlfriend, trying to stall some time for the members to set things up. He was worried about the progress because he had just received a message from TOP, saying that GD and Yoona had been fooling around, eating the fruits instead of using them to decorate the cake.

 

"Is everything ok? You have an appointment after this?" Yuri asked in curiousity as she caught Taeyang looking at his phone with a worried look on his face.

 

"N-Nothing," Taeyang smiled nervously and put his phone back into his pocket immediately.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Just like what G-Dragon-sshi had said, Taeyang-sshi is a lousy liar.

 

"So, do you have any plans after this?" Yuri asked as she sipped her coffee.

 

"Hmmm, not really. I'm free of schedule already. Why?" Taeyang pretended that things were fine and drank his coffee as well.

 

"Really?" Suddenly, Yuri's face lighted up and got excited. "Then can you accompany me to somewhere?" 

 

"E-Eh?!" Taeyang was shocked that he choked on his coffee and started coughing. 

 

Park Mi Sun: Omo! Otteokeh!

 

"Omo! Gwenchana?" Yuri patted his back and asked worriedly.

 

"G-Gwenchana..." Taeyang calmed himself down and tried to sound normal. "Mwuh?"

 

"I just wanted to go somewhere special since tomorrow..."

 

"What happens tomorrow?" Taeyang acted ignorant.

 

"Nothing... Since tomorrow you would be having your concert and I would be having my schedule," Yuri was clearly disappointed but forced a smile.

 

Kim Jung Min: She looked so sad!

 

*Black Interview*

PD: What happened that day?

Yuri: [Laughed] It was my birthday the next day. I thought he would know, since he's always good with dates. It's my birthday! But then again, he had been really caught up with his world tour, so I thought he had really forgotten about it. Come to think of it, he's acting really weird that day. [Shook her head] How could I have not noticed it?

Taeyang: [Laughed, wrapping his arms around her shoulders] Because I'm a good actor~

Yuri: [Laughed, leaning towards him] As if! It's because I'm too tired and disappointed to think clearly!

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] Guess like Yuri-sshi is pretty dense also.

 

"Ahhhh," Taeyang nodded, keeping his expression in check. "But I have to reach the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter