Cute Revenge! (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: Annyeonghaesaeyo! Welcome to We're Dating too!

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. Today we have two special Emcees with us! National Emcee, Yoo Jae Suk! And alongside with him, we have, Lee Kwang Su!

Yoo Jae Suk: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, Yoo Jae Suk immida!

Lee Kwang Su: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, Lee Kwang Su immida!

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. What brings you guys here to this studio?

Lee Kwang Su: [Clenched his fist, pretending to be angry] We came here to find the truth.

Yoo Jae Suk: [Nodded] Majayo.

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. Let's watch it now then!

 

In this episode, MBC had collaborated with SBS, filming the two couples in Running Man. As usual, the Running Man casts were busy guessing who were the guests.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" Yoona and Yuri came out from behind, cheering loudly, taking all the RM casts by surprise.

 

"Omo! Omo! So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Yuri!" All the RM guys cheered. Kwang Su, who is a huge fan of Yuri, even blushed and knelt down due to happiness.

 

"YOONA AH!! BE MY LAST LOVE!!" Haha went to the extent of declaring his affection for Yoona, causing Yoona to crack up.

 

"Yaaaaah!" Jae Suk went ahead to stop Haha from his casanova behaviour and they ended with their usual witty actions.

 

"Ahhh~ So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Yuri!" Jae Suk did a formal introduction and everyone clapped.

 

"Ahhh~ They have come again~ Running Man PD, kamsahaminda~" The RM guys were so indulged in their beauty that they were not their usual self.

 

Yoo Jae Suk: [Laughs] Are we really that embarrassing?

 

"Why are you always only inviting female guests. What about me?!" Ji Hyo, the only female RM, voiced out her dissatisfaction.

 

"You're outnumbered! Go gather more female members first before coming to argue with us." Haha rebutted her, pushing her to one side, trying to stand closer to Yoona and Yuri.

 

"YAH! HA DONG HOON!" Ji Hyo wanted to kick Haha but was stopped by Joong Kook.

 

"Ji Hyo Noona!" Just then, two disembodied voices were heard and everyone looked around curiously.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" GD and Taeyang jumped from behind the curtains, making their grand entrance.

 

"Mwohya.." All the RM except for Ji Hyo were groaning.

 

"What's this? I thought you guys are finally treating us good." Haha grumbled.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, we're Big Bang!" Taeyang and GD made their official greeting.

 

"Welcome Big Bang G-Dragon and Taeyang!" Jae Suk introduced them as well.

 

"Running Man DAEBAK!!" Ji Hyo had a 360degrees change of attitude as she jumped around excitedly. 

 

"But didn't you guys came just like 3 weeks ago? Why did you guys co..." Kwang Su tried to voice his opinion but was silenced by Ji Hyo's glare. "Joesonghabnida.."

 

Yoo Jae Suk: [Laughs, Pats his back] Kwang Su ah, Gwencahana~

 

"That's right. The four of them are now dating in MBC We're Dating~" They finally began to do some proper filming.

 

"Are you guys coming here to show off to us?" Haha said to the boys threateningly.

 

"A-Anniyo!"

 

"Are they going to pair up and go against us?" Jae Suk asked the RM PD.

 

"Each team would be divided into 4 different groups..." The PD started to explain the details of the game. "The leaders would be Yoona-sshi, Yuri-sshi, Song Ji Hyo, Ji Suk Jin. They would play the finger guessing game and the winner gets to pick the members first."

 

"Majayo majayo. This is fair." All the RM nodded in approval. Of course, with this system, they would stand a chance to get into the same group as their desired partners.

 

The game started and it was Suk Jin who emerged as the winner for the first round.

 

"Yah yah. I'll pick those that avoid my eyes!" Upon knowing that it was Suk Jin who won, everyone avoided his gaze.

 

"I'm looking at you Hyung! I love you so so much!" Everyone heard his comment and looked him into the eyes, giving him good words, hoping that they would not be picked by him.

 

"Jae Suk ah~" Suk Jin began his teasing. "Aren't we partners?"

 

"Oh Hyung! Of course we're partners! But, you should give the chance to the others. Others would want to work with you too!" Jae Suk tried to divert the attention away from him.

 

"Yeahs Hyung! Suk Jin Hyung loves you! You should be on the same team as him!" Joong Kook laughed.

 

"Right! Kim Joong Kook!" Suk Jin called out the name of the member, evoking laughters from everyone.

 

"Maja. Joong Kook is strong!" Everyone cheered since they are not being picked. Joong Kook was left alone, feeling sad and pathetic.

 

Next up was Ji Hyo and just like Suk Jin, everyone avoided her gaze. All the guys wanted to be in either Yoona's or Yuri's team.

 

"Yoona ah, Yuri ah, Unnis is saving you girls by doing this~ Remember to thank me~ Ha Dong Hoon nawa!" Without any hesitation, Ji Hyo chose Haha, the casanova in the RM team.

 

"ANDWAE!!! YOONA AH! YURI AH!" Haha groaned and whined as Ji Hyo dragged him to the corner.

 

"Kwang Su Oppa." Yuri called out, causing everyone to be shocked while Kwang Su ignored the comments, overwhelming with happiness as he walked over to Yuri's side.

 

"Mwuh Mwuh?" All the other members showed their unhappiness. Of course, that included Taeyang, who was in a total shock and dismay.

 

Park Mi Sun: Kwang Su-ssh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter