A White Lie (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: I guess there is no difference between here and there.

 

At the same time, the atmosphere was rather cold between Yoona and GD too. Yoona was just looking out at the scenery while GD was focused on the road.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: I was in a shock when I realize that we’re actually taking two separate cars. I saw the news that he had a car but I didn’t expect him to actually reveal it on show and driving it too. It’s like a dream to me. The car is really cool, but then again, the atmosphere was really awkward…

PD: Didn’t you think of something to say?

Yoona: Lots of things came to my mind and I wanted to share with him, but words just don’t come out as easy as I wanted them to be. Besides, it seemed as though he was deep in thoughts too.  Hence, I didn’t want to disturb him.

 

“Er…” Both GD and Yoona happened to open their mouth at the same time. They caught each other eyes and broke into an awkward laughter.

 

Kim Na Young: This isn’t the way!

 

“Ladies first~” GD smiled and turned to the front again, focusing on the road.

 

“Ahhh.. Anniyo. You can say first.” Yoona declined the offer and prompted him to speak.

 

Silence was met again and GD just laughed embarrassingly.

 

“Don’t you think it’s a little awkward…”

 

“Not a little, it’s a lot.” Yoona laughed and nodded at his remarks.

 

“Let’s try to make it less awkward between us then. It’s our mission for today.”  GD announced.

 

“Agree!” Yoona cheered. “Hwaiting!”

 

“There is still quite a long distance before we reach Lotte, do you want to listen to some music? The CDs are at the compartment there.”

 

“Sure!” Yoona leaned forward to the drawer in front of her and scanned through the CDs. “Eh? You listen to our songs too?” She found SNSD’s The Boys album among the CDs.

 

“Oh. N-Neh…” GD chuckled as he blushed.

 

Kim Na Young: Neomu Gwiyeobda!

 

“Ok! I’ll listen to this.” Yoona finally chose one after a long while and held it up proudly. “I love this album a lot but didn’t have the chance to buy it yet.”

 

She had chosen Big Bang’s latest album ALIVE. GD caught sight of it and chuckled while nodding his head.

 

“Yeahs. This is a great album. You should buy it.”

 

“Haha! Oppa, shouldn’t you be like,’ I can gift it to you if you want.’ That’s the correct way!” Yoona protested.

 

“You know I’ll do that without even needing to be asked right?”

 

“True! So, I’ll be waiting then!” Yoona lighted up and placed the CD into the player.

 

Taeyeon: I’m singing my blues~

Park Mi Sun: Eh? You girls listen to it?

Taeyeon: Neh. We like it a lot. It’s our latest fever now; Singing Big Bang songs while we’re on our way to schedules.

Haha: Taeyeon ah. You should listen to Oppa’s album too! I released a day earlier than them! I can give you a copy of my album and I will sign on it!

Taeyeon: [Burst into laughters]

 

The ride fell into a comfortable silence as Yoona hummed to the tune of the song. When Fantastic Baby was played, both Yoona and GD became hyped up too, singing together in the chorus. The atmosphere had certainly become lighter.

 

“Oppa, I think your hair is pretty cool by the way. No one else in Korea will have this kind of hair.” Yoona remarked after the song.

 

“Chin-Chinjia?” GD seemed to have heard a piece of great news as the corner of his mouth twitched into a wide grin.

 

Park Mi Sun: He is unable to contain his happiness!

 

 

*Black Interview Room* 

GD: [Nodded] It was really awkward in the car at first. To be honest, my whole mind at that time was actually filled with the thoughts about my hair. We had our rehearsal through the night and rushed there for filming so I didn’t have the chance to remove my extension. For the first time, I’m not confident of my fashion sense. My hair… My hair is even longer than hers! [Buried his hands into his face and laughed bitterly]

PD: But  she thinks that it’s pretty cool.

GD: Eh? [Heaved a sigh of relief] Neh… Much to my relief.  [Broke into a smile]

 

“Oh right!” Yoona suddenly shouted, causing GD to jump a little.

 

“Mwuh?”

 

“Er... You had been rehearsing overnight, so I was guessing that you hadn’t had your meal yet. So…”

 

Kim Na Young: [Shakes her head] No way. She couldn’t have bought him something to eat right?

 

“I bought a sandwich from the café just now. Do you want to eat it?” She took out the sandwich from her bag and showed it to GD, blushing away.

 

Taeyeon: That’s my dongsaeng!

 

“E-Eh?” GD was taken aback but regained his composure almost immediately. “Gomawo…” He smiled, but took no action to take the sandwich from her.

 

Park Mi Sun: Mwuh?

 

“Is this not to your liking? Omo. Mianhae…”

 

“Anniyo! I’m driving. The rest stop is still quite some distance away… Unless you want us to get a fine for stopping illegally on the road, I don’t mind.” GD chuckled.

 

Haha: He is hinting her to feed him!

 

"Opps! I forgot all about it!" Yoona stuck her tongue out cheekily. "Hmmm... How about... I feed you? Is it alrights?"

 

"C-Chinjia?" GD couldn't help but smile when she offered to feed him. "Would it be too troublesome for you?"

 

Haha: [Shaking his head] He's still trying to act innocent.

 

"Anniyo~ Gwenchana... I'm only afraid that your mouth would be filled with mayonaise later." Yoona laughed loudly, showing her famous alligator laugh. "Omo.. Mianhae... Did I laugh too loudly?" The moment she saw GD looking at her, she blushed.

 

"Anniyo! I think you have a very infectious laughter." GD smiled in return.

 

"That's what I tell Taeyeon Unnie too! But she always tells me to take care of my expressions because my image represents SNSD." Yoona pouted.

 

"But I think your laughters are pretty. Alligator laugh. Am I right?" GD chuckled.

 

"N-Neh... Gomawo..." This once again, brought heat up to Yoona's cheek.

 

Taeyeon: She had been showing off to me that night, saying that her laughs are mesmerizing and pretty.

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: Another thing you find out about her. Alligator laughters.

GD: [Laughs] Neh. I find that she is so different from the other idols. Idols normally take care of their images on screen and sometimes, even off screen. However, she is not. She does things that she likes and is comfortable with instead. I like that...

PD: She bought you sandwiches and even fed you while you're driving.

GD: [Nodded] I was surprised by it. I didn't expect her to actually take note of the fact that we practiced overnight for our concert and didn't have breakfast yet. I was just mentioning it casually in the café just now. [Smiled] I'm really touched by it.

 

Park Mi Sun: Both of them are warming up faster than Yuri-sshi and Taeyang-sshi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter