Happy Kiss Day!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahhh... I'm so nervous!!" Yoona and Yuri exclaimed as they drank yet another sip of water.

 

"At the rate you're drinking water, I think by the time we're going on stage, you girls would be heading to the restroom instead." GD teased as he stretched himself.

 

"Yah Oppa!" Both girls pouted and glared at him.

 

"Araso araso. Ji Yong ah, stop teasing them. Just calm down, we'll do just fine." Taeyang on the other hand, chuckled as he do yet another somersault to loosen his body.

 

"Easier said than done. On the stage, there's nine of us. But now, there's only FOUR! All the attention would be focus on us and if I make any mistake, it would be so obvious..." Yoona sighed. "You guys are used to it..."

 

Kim Jung Min: From here, we can see that indeed, Big Bang is the sunbaenims~

 

Indeed, Big Bang, as a group is more experienced and professional when it comes to performances. Not to mention the individuals. GD and Taeyang even had the experience of standing on the stage, performing alone. Besides, YG artists are known to be able to hype up the audience, causing the atmosphere to become what's like a YG concert. 

 

Why are they even here for? Well, that's because their single had been doing really well ever since its release. It was decided that both couple would not be promoting this single, given that Big Bang has their world tour to focus on, while SNSD had just released their Japanese single. However, even without any promotion, the single had hit the No.1 spot in every chart once it had been released. Fans of Big Bang and SNSD had flocked and flooded the site to wait for the arrival of the song. Even after a week of its release, they're still holding on to the first place. Hence, to thank their fans for their endless support and love towards both groups, the couples had decided to appear on MBC Music Core for a special stage.

 

However, Yoona and Yuri were really nervous. They hadn't been able to meet up to practice their dance steps given that their schedules had been really hectic. The only time they met up was in Japan, and it was only for a short while before the boys had to leave for their concert rehearsals. And given the fact that both girls weren't the main singer in their group, and are not used to performing in such small group, they were exceptionally nervous.

 

--------

 

"Come on, we'll do just fine~" GD finally smiled and stood up from his stretching. "Trust our song, trust our unit, and most importantly, trust yourself."

 

Kim Na Young: Ahhh~ Leader Kwonnnnnnn~ 

 

"Hmm... Neh!" Yoona and Yuri remained silent for awhile after hearing GD's words. They took a deep breath and a huge smile spreaded across their face.

 

"I bet Daesung, Seungri and TOP Hyung would be complaining again once they see this broadcast." Taeyang laughed.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Our GDragon-sshi is famous for his strict and serious attitude. He demands nothing but the best for music. Even during our trainee days, we were reprimanded immediately if we weren't doing our best." Taeyang explained. "Having such words coming out from him, would be a miracle."

 

"Yah!" GD felt embarrassed about the remarks. How could Taeyang expose him right in front of the girls!?

 

"Maja maja! I saw it on your trainee documentary! Taeyang Oppa is the Umma, Ji Yong Oppa is the Appa!" Yoona let out her alligator laugh. "Ji Yong Oppa would scold and lecture them, while Taeyang Oppa showered them with encouragement words~"

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia~ That's because I'm the leader!!" GD tried to defend himself.

 

"So Nyuh Shi Dae, Big Bang, you guys are up next~!" Amidst their teasings and laughters, the Music Core PD informed them about their stage.

 

"Neh! Kamsahaminda!" Both four of them nodded and bowed politely.

 

"Big Bang, So Nyuh Shi Dae, HWAITING!" All four of them stood together and did a cheer to boost their confidence level and headed off to do some final touch up to their costumes and makeups.

 

------

 

"Ahhh~ Our Seobang!!" Taeyeon, the Music Core Emcee, announced excitedly as she saw all four of them appearing. They were dued for a short interview first before their performance.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang, So Nyuh Shi Dae immida~!" Taeyang and Yuri represented the group to greet the audiences.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang Taeyang, GDragon, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona, Yuri immida~" All four of them took turns to greet their fans, receiving lots of thunderous cheers and applause.

 

"Ahhh~ I'm so jealous!" The three Music core Emcees, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun teased the couple by hugging each other tightly, leaving the four of them blushing in embarrassment.

 

"Araso araso. Enough of the teasings." Taeyeon laughed. "Today is kiss day! Did you guys prepare anything for your fans?"

 

"Oh... Er... Yorobun, Happy Kiss Day~!" GD hesitated and did a cute pout to the camera, causing the fans to scream. "Is this enough?" He chuckled.

 

"WOAHHHHHHHH~ Just by hearing the reaction, you should know already right?"

 

All of them laughed and of course, just like GD, the other three made a kiss to the camera, causing the entire audiences to go crazy before they even start their performance.

 

Kim Jung Min: The cameramen sure are lucky~

 

"Now that you have given fan service, how about your date?" Tiffany dropped the boys yet another bomb. They sure are having some fun. "GDragon-sshi! Did you prepare anything for our Yoona?"

 

GD was embarrassed and so was Yoona as she hit Tiffany. "Er... I'll keep that as a secret." Just like that, GD evaded the question perfectly.

 

"Taeyang-sshi! The news about IU-sshi being a HUGE fan of yours. Is that kiss for her too? Before Taeyang could relax, Taeyeon put him back on alert again.

 

Taeyang chuckled nervously as he took a glance at Yuri who was still smiling away but was evidently jealous and waiting for his reply. "Er... It's for all of my fans, people who supported Big Bang, and for people who support our this group!"

 

"Ahh.. Majayo Majyo. We'll be looking forward to your performance!" Finally, the Emcees were satisfied with their answers and decided to let them off. "But before that, let us welcome Wonder Girls! Like This!" They proceeded with their hosting. "Like this yo, like this!"

 

------

 

The four of them went to the backstage to prepare for their stage. Of course, after the interview, Yuri's spirit was even more uplifted, since Taeyang gave a rather 'politically-right' answer to Taeyeon's question. They did a final cheer and it was their turn to be up on stage.

 

"MAKE SOME NOISE~!!!" As usual, once GD greeted the audience, the entire crowd was hyped out. "SO NYUH SHI DAE, BIG BANG~!!!"

 

GD started his rap with loud cheerings. The song went on pretty smoothly and they could interact with their fans, thanking them for their support to both groups. Even the girls, who claimed to be nervous, were performing so well. They were in for a surprise when someone appeared from behind the stage.

 

It was their members. Daesung, Seungri and TOP had come to give their support and the Tiffany,Taeyeon and Seohyun had also sneaked from behind, singing along the melody. At the instant, it seemed to have become their concert stage.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: Oh. We're in the same room for today? [Laughs] Neh... I was surprised that the members came out from behind. I didn't know. They didn't tell me anything. Young Bae ah, did they inform you?

Taeyang: Anniyo. I thought you were the ones who asked them to come.

GD: Anniyo. Aishh~ Chinjia. But we weren't surprise by Tiffany-sshi, Taeyeon-sshi and Seohyun-sshi's appearance.

PD: Mwuh? 

Taeyang: Neh. Actually, we were the ones who asked them to make a special appearance. This is to give the girls the support that they need.

GD: We figured out that if there're their members on stage too, they would be more comfortable and would not be as nervous. So, actually, before the perfomance, after we meet with them, we lied, saying that we're going for our rehearsal. The truth is that, we went to meet the three girls. We wanted a surprise for them.

Taeyang: But it ended with us being surprised too. [Laughs]

 

*Black Interview*

PD: Just for this segment, we're conducting the interview together.

Yuri: [Laughs] Araso. I was still wondering why are we put into the same room.

 

PD: Surprised by the appearance of the members?

Yoona: Neh. None of the soshi members tell us that they would be coming on stage with us. They sure have a tight mouth. [Laughs]

Yuri: As for the boys, actually we were the ones who called them, asking them for their help.

PD: Eh?

Yuri: We think that it would be rather awkward with only the four of us because after all, this would be the first time with only the four of us on stage. We were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter