GD's Scheme~

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: After stopping for a few episodes due to the London Olympics, We're Dating is back once again! And today, we have Big Bang leader with us, G-Dragon!

G-Dragon: [Bows] Annyeonghaesaeyo, G-Dragon immida~

Kim Na Young: Yoona-sshi didn't come along today?

G-Dragon: [Laughs] She's out to earn money to support me. I'm pretty free these few days and so, I decided to appear on this show to earn some broadcast fees.

Kim Na Young: Ahhh~ Gojitmal! Your 'One of a Kind' MV is a great hit!

G-Dragon: [Smiles, bows] Kamsahaminda~

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" The show started with GD bowing and greeting the crew as he entered the studio.

 

It was his MV filming day. His new song 'One of a Kind' was a great hit and taking advantage of it, he was going to film his another solo MV, this time, his first solo single in two years.

 

Kim Na Young: Is this song going to be your title song for your second solo album?

G-Dragon: [Laughs] Neh. Do anticipate it. I'm revealing it first-hand here. The album hadn't been dropped yet.

 

As he was concentrating on his filming, two familiar figures sneaked into the studio quietly.

 

Kim Jung Min: The shy couple!

G-Dragon: Here comes the exciting part!

 

GD had specially requested Taeyang to cameo in his MV. GD and Taeyang, always known as GDYB to all, had always been collaborating with each other and appearing in each other's MV. Hence, just like his 'One of a kind', GD had requested him to appear on his MV once again, giving his support. It was not a surprising fact but the fact that Yuri came too, was a big thing. YG rarely collaborates with other idols in other companies. Hence, if someone was to be cameo in their MVs, it would be a big feat. Whatsmore, this time round, it's SNSD's Black Pearl - Kwon Yuri.

 

"Oh! Young Bae ah!" GD halted the filming upon seeing his best friend and Yuri.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo GD Oppa~" Yuri greeted and bowed politely.

 

"Annyeong~" GD smiled. "Yuri ah, gomawo. You're so busy with your schedule and yet you have to make time for this."

 

"Anniyo. I'm pretty free nowadays. It's my pleasure anyways!" Yuri smiled brightly.

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: [Smiled] It's my honour. But I'm wondering why didn't he ask Yoona to cameo instead? Isn't that more meaningful? But oh well, to thank him, I prepared something for him too. Or more rather, the entire Big Bang.

 

G-Dragon: Partly because she's too busy. [Laughs] But all in all, I had planned for her to be inside. Because... You guys will know later. [Smirks]

 

"Camera, roll, action!" The filming was resumed once again.

 

GD filmed his part first while Taeyang and Yuri prepared themselves. All three of them had a change of attitude, becoming professionals. Taeyang and Yuri listened to their parts intently after GD had finished filming.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Sighed in defeat] Ahh...

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: So this is why he picked me instead of Yoona? [Sighed] Ahh....

 

Park Mi Sun: Mwuh?

G-Dragon: [Excited] It's coming! It's coming!

 

"B-Bo-Bo?!!" Yuri blurted out due to shock. "J-Joeseonghaminda..."

 

Truth was, GD had these all planned out. In his MV, he was supposed to be the main lead, who would win the female lead, but he requested to have a change of plot; having the female lead to leave him and go to the other guy. The other guy well,was none other than Taeyang. GD even took a further step of requesting a kiss scene for the both of them. All these were of course, hidden from both parties involved.

 

Taeyang looked over and gave GD a glare, to which he just shrugged nonchalantly.

 

Kim Na Young: [Laughs] He looks like he's going to kill you!

G-Dragon: [Laughs] He would appreciate my effort.

 

"Han, Deul, San, ACTION!" The director gave their cue again and all three characters stood in their place.

 

Being a professional artist and had already given her promise to GD, Yuri had no choice but to oblige. It was a scene whereby despite receiving a slap from Yuri, GD still tried to stop her from leaving. Taeyang then stepped in to push him away. Taeyang grabbed Yuri by her wrist, spinning her around, taking her fully by the lips, leaving GD dumbfounded and dejected. It was a rough kiss scene that would bound to be a hot topic after it's being release.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Sighed, chuckled] Ahh... I feel so sorry to her...

 

G-Dragon: Mwuhya~ He should be sorry to me!

 

Due to the anxiety, Taeyang kept making mistakes. It's either he grabbed Yuri's wrist too hard or that he spun her in the wrong direction, thus missing the kiss on her lips. Yuri, being pulled by both guys, were tired and bruised but was professional nonetheless. She was nervous too, just that it haven't reach the point that Taeyang kissed her fully on the lips yet. As for GD, due to his good friend, he had to be slapped by Yuri numerous times for every NG he made.

 

Kim Na Young: Awww. It must be hard on you.

Park Mi Sun: Is it real slapping?

Kim Na Young: Mwuhya~ Of course it's real! Does that look fake to you?

G-Dragon: [Laughs] Neh. Everything in it is real.

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: I'm fine actually... But I'm worried about GD Oppa though. [Laughed]

 

"CUT! Good take!" The director cut off the scene, finally ending GD's misery.

 

It was decided that they would film the part separately. After the change, the slapping scene only took a take. Next up, Taeyang pushing GD away scene, was too, easily accomplished. Now, comes the tough part - The kiss scene.

 

"Young Bae ah, fighting!" GD cheered on his friend, but nonetheless, trying to control his laughter upon seeing his friend's worried expression.

 

"Oppa, don't worry about hurting me. I'm fine. Just do your best okays? Oppa hwaiting!" Finally, Yuri spoke up and encouraged Taeyang, assuring him that she's fine.

 

Kim Jung Min: [Laughs] Looks like you're encouragement are useless compared to hers.

 

Yuri's comment seemed to have do the trick as Taeyang took a deep breath and smiled brightly at her. As the camera started rolling, their expression changed once again and Taeyang pulled Yuri by her wrist and spun her around. This time, it was much more confident, much more real...

 

Emcees: [Cheered] BOBO!!!

 

Taeya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter