You're my Black Pearl.

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene started with Yuri and Taeyang entering into the studio and greeted the staffs. Yuri got down to work immediately, allowing her stylist to tend to her. Taeyang on the other hand stood by her patiently, talking and keeping her company. From time to time, he would ask if she needed a drink or got worried that she would tire herself out.

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughed] He's like her manager.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Laughed] Jeongmal? Then should I apply to be SNSD's one-day manager? I was just worried that she would be tired out. But guess like, I'm worrying too much. She's really a professional worker. [Smiled] And a really beautiful one...

 

Kim Jung Min: He looks like he's really proud of her.

 

*Black Interview*

PD: The director told us that little editing was made to your commerical film because you're a natural beauty.

Yuri: [Smiled, bowed] Kamsahaminda... I wanted to give it my best shot, because he's looking... [Laughed] Am I too ambitious?

 

Kim Na Young: I'm really jealous now!

 

Just like Yoona, Yuri wanted Taeyang to try the product that she was endorsing. Though the product she was advertising caters to female, she had specially picked out the product that caters to guy. Suju Siwon was also the model for Mamonde and Yuri picked out the product that he had endorsed.

 

"Oppa, are you enjoying it?" Yuri asked.

 

"Ummm..." Taeyang smiled and nodded, closing his eyes as he laid down, allowing Yuri to massage his face with the serum.

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Laughed shyly] Ahhh.. It's really... refreshing...

PD: That product was endorsed by Super Junior Siwon-sshi.

Taeyang: [Surprised] Eh? Jeongmal? Ahh... It's still under the brand that she endorses right?

PD: Neh. Are you using that product?

Taeyang: Is it alright for me to say it here? [Laughed, nodded] Neh. My skin feels really fresh after that massage and when I told the members about it, I just realised that Daesung used this product as well. [Laughed] Besides, I need to show some support for my date's endorsement too, isn't it?

 

-------

 

"I feel like enjoying some sea breeze today!" Yuri suggested when they were in the car.

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"Mwuh? You don't want to?"

 

"A-Anniyo! L-Let's go then..." Taeyang stuttered and gave an inward sigh.

 

"Han Riverrrr!!" Yuri seemed oblivious to his anxiety.

 

Park Mi Sun: Mwuh?

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Sighed] Ahhh... I wanted to prepare a surprise for her actually... It's our sixth-month anniversary and I left one of my gifts in the basement of the company... But when she had some other plans, I became flustered. Luckily, she wanted to go Han River, which is pretty close to our company...

 

Kim Na Young: He's learning well from GDragon-sshi! Knowing how to create events now.

 

------

 

"Ahhh~ Yeppeunda~" They sat by the river, enjoying Han River's scenery. The weather was good, with the sun shining brightly and the river glistening under the sunrays. Yuri stretched out comfortably and smiled. "Oppa, is there anything amiss?"

 

"E-Eh? A-Anniyo..." Taeyang was looking around, having a flustered look.

 

Kim Na Young: He's going to give himself away!

 

"A-Araso..." Yuri's face fell but didn't pursue even though she knew something was wrong with Taeyang.

 

"HYUNG!!" Just as they fell silent, a loud shout was heard from afar.

 

Both of them turned and Taeyang immediately broke into a broad smile as the person ran towards them, panting away.

 

Emcees: Daesung-sshi!

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Smiled] Luckily he made it on time. I was so afraid that he's going to be late. Daesung ah, gomawo~

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: [Laughed] I was shocked to see Daesung-sshi running towards us with a blue colour bike. I was wondering why didn't he just ride on it. It turns out that it was Taeyang Oppa's surprise for me. No wonder he looked so worried and gloomy. I still thought...

PD:  What were you thinking?

Yuri: [Smiled] Nothing~

 

"Aishh~ Fortunately I made it in time. I-If not, I would have been killed by Taeyang Hyung..." Daesung panted as he finally reached them.

 

"E-Eh?" Yuri was still clueless as she looked at Daesung. "You could have just ride the bike that you're pushing."

 

"RIDE?!! Hyung would KILL me! He had specifically told me NOT to even lay my on..."

 

"ARASO ARASO! Daesung ah, gomawo!" Taeyang cut him off immediately, wrapping his arms around his neck, choking him, in an attempt to make him shut up.

 

"A-APPA!" Daesung coughed a few times and Taeyang finally released him. "So, my mission is complete?"

 

"Yes. I owe you one~"

 

"That's all I need!" Daesung laughed.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Yuri stood there in bewilderment as she listened to the guys' conversation.

 

"You'll know soon enough! Araso~ I shall not be a lightbulb here anymore~ Time to make myself scarce~" Daesung laughed and walked off, waving to the couple. "ENJOY YOUR DATE!"

 

"Annyeong~!" The couple smiled and sent him off.

 

------

 

"So... Is this for me?" Yuri ran her fingers across the bike as her eyes shone in amazement.

 

"Y-Yeahs..." Taeyang scratched his head shyly. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter