Special Edition: Strong Heart Part. 1

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kammmmmm Shim Jang!" Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi shouted and the huge canvas that blocked the entire guests dropped down.

 

"Woahhhh. Today is such a BRIGHT day! I bet the ratings are going to SOAR!" Lee Seung Gi exclaimed as he took his Emcee position, taking an overall glance at the guests. "But first of all, let's welcome our Ho Dong hyung! We miss you so much!"

 

Indeed, the rating is going to hit high, and perhaps, the highest in the history of Strong Heart, beating their pilot episode. Today, Kang Ho Dong has made a comeback to the entertainment industry, after his one-year of hiatus from the TV screen. Not only that, today's guests are huge stars. Just hearing their names are enough to send fans crazy. Yes, today, it's the topic of 'Life in the Big-3'. Idols from SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, have all gathered here tonight, each with their own story to share.

 

From SM Entertainment, Super Junior Eunhyuk, Shindong and the entire SNSD had came. From YG Entertainment, 2NE1 Sandara, Bom, Se7en and the members of Big Bang, with the exception of TOP, had came. Lastly, from JYP Entertainment, 2PM Nichkun, Taecyeon and their new debut star, Baek Ah Yeon.

 

It's rare to see YG stars appearing in a show. The last time they did was also in Strong Heart - YG Family special. However, this time, they came with an utterly different purpose.

 

"Ahhh. Let's get this started. I can't wait already!" Kang Ho Dong remarked and clapped his hands excitedly. "Taeyang-sshi!"

 

He smirked at Taeyang who greeted with an embarrassed eyesmile. Yes, today, he came with a purpose.

 

"Woahhhh~ It had hit all over the news!" Lee Seung Gi sighed. "You broke the hearts of many fanboys~"

 

"Ahhh~ An-Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang Taeyang immida!" Taeyang laughed and bowed, greeting the audience, receiving huge cheers and claps in return.

 

"Maja~ I need a girl no more!" Lee Seung Gi did not stop his teasings and read Taeyang's card off.

 

This earned screams and groanings from the audience as Taeyang smiled shyly and nodded.

 

"Neh~"

 

"I think we really need to clear this up today. If not, fans of both groups would start attacking SBS building." Kang Ho Dong joked. "Yuri-sshi!"

 

"N-Neh!" Yuri greeted and her face turned into a crimson red. "Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri immida~"

 

Screams and cheers rang again. Yuri chuckled and stole a glance at Taeyang. She was not sitting beside Taeyang, but more rather, having a seat that was situated above him digonally. 

 

"Yuri-sshi! Do we need to change the seat for you?"

 

"A-Anniyo! I-I'm doing fine here!" Yuri refused and was totally lost for words.

 

"Okays! Enough of teasings! Let's get this started already!" Eunhyuk broke the teasings and hurried with the show. "I want to know the full details too!"

 

"Ahhh. Majayo~ Taeyang-sshi, you can begin now~"

 

"Ahhh..." Taeyang gave a sigh, looking at GD for support. GD laughed and nodded his head. "I'm attached..."

 

Groans and sighs rang from the crowd.

 

"Ahh.. To?"

 

"To... So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri-sshi.." Taeyang finally admitted and silence was met as the screen behind them lit up.

 

Yes, Taeyang and Yuri are officially together! It was already 10months since We're Dating had bowed out. The news between YulYang couple and GYoon couple had died down as BigBang and SNSD continued to get busy with their separate schedules. It wasn't until recently that a picture of the four of them eating in a restaurant was published and a few days later, another photo of two people, which resembled Yuri and Taeyang were published. They were wearing casual wears and caps as they strolled along the park at night near SNSD's dorm, holding hands.

 

This photo was quickly spreaded and the news were on fire. Fans crowded around at YG and SM building, demanding for an answer and the truth about the two idols. Both companies made no attempt to answer to the media, but a three days after the incident, Taeyang and Yuri finally made a move.

 

Taeyang took time to his Twitter and addressed the issue. "To all the people that love me, I'm sorry for causing you worry... Yes, it's the truth... I'm currently going out with SNSD Kwon Yuri. Today, is our 6-months anniversary. I'm sorry to cover it till now. But please give us your blessings. Yuri ah, I love you..."

 

Yuri too, went on her official fanpage, leaving a message in korean. "SONEs~! <3 How have you guys been doing? I'm sorry for making you guys worry for the past few days... Yuri is so so so sorry! But, I'm here to tell you that I'm happy! I'm happy because I'm receiving so much love from you guys and I finally found the one I love. Yes, it's Big Bang Taeyang-sshi. Please give us your blessings! I'll still love you all! All my love for you~"

 

With both idols stepping up to clarify the matter, two companies had too stepped in to tie up loose ends. Both sides released the information to the press, confirming the rumors.

 

"Yes, it's true that Big Bang Taeyang and So Nyuh Shi Dae Yuri are together. They had interest for each other and recently had just taken a step further. Please give them your blessings and do watch over them."

 

And just like that, the hottest couple in the entertainment industry is formed~

 

"Ahhh. What a touching story!" Lee Seung Gi cleaned away the tears fromed at the corner of his eyes and clapped for them as the screen dimmed.

 

"Uh.. How should I begin.." Taeyang chuckled embarrassingly and the audience encouraged him by clapping and cheering profusely. "Yes, we're together... For 6 months now..." He continued slowly. "Actually, I had planned on telling the truth 3 months after our relationship but at that point of time, she's really busy and caught up with her schedules. Hence, I abort the plan. However, the photos leaked out and hence, I thought, it had already been 6 months. It's time we tell the truth. I didn't want our relationship to be always in the dark. I want to be proud of it. To be like, 'Yeah. Kwon Yuri is my girl..."

 

Everyone awed after hearing that and Taeyang just chuckled.

 

"Meosjyeoyo~" Hyoyeon spoke up. "Actually, Taeyang oppa had told us about the plan of making their relationship official. We had discussed it alot of times but none of them was a success. Now, they're finally official. We are really happy for them."

 

"I'm curious about this. Who's the first among you to know this?" Lee Seung Gi asked.

 

Yoona raised one of her arms up and so did GD.

 

"Ahhh, GYoon couple~" Kang Ho Dong commented, leaving the two of them feeling embarrassed.

 

"One night, when Taeyang-sshi returned, he was smiling so happily to himself. I thought it was weird so I asked him. So, I became the first person to know." GD explained.

 

"Yoona-sshi?"

 

"Oh, Yuri unnie came home jumping around and since I was the first one she saw, she tells me first. Everyone knows this within minutes of difference only."

 

"Ahhh. Jemkanmanyo. Isn't Yoona-sshi and GDragon-sshi are involved in the scandal too?!" Then it dawned on Kang Ho Dong as he exclaimed excitedly. "Are you guys together too?!!!"

 

"Maja~ Now that you see, they're even sitting together!" Boom added.

 

"G-Dragon-sshi! Are you guys together?!!!"

 

"Ahhh." GD chuckled in defeat. "As I was saying... Taeyang-sshi came back with a broad smile and..."

 

"Aishh~ We heard that before already! Now we want to know about yours!"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter