The First Meeting (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!" Yoona and Yuri video-called Taeyeon.

 

"WHO IS THE GUY?!! WHERE IS HE?!! IS HE HANDSOME?!!!" Ear-piercing screams could be heard as the girls crowded around Taeyeon.

 

"Unnies! Shouldn't you girls be concerned about us first?" Yoona and Yuri pouted, earning a chuckle from GD and Taeyang.

 

Kim Jung Min: The girls seem to be really excited.

 

"Leave the concern for later. We have plenty of time to do that. Now, show us our next Seobang!" Hyoyeon grumbled.

 

"Actually, there isn't only one. Apparently, we're in We're Dating instead of WGM." Yuri explained.

 

"MWUH?!!!" The girls cried out.

 

"Does that mean Yoona is on this show with you?!!!" Hyoyeon cried out.

 

"Neh..." Both of them nodded.

 

"I KNEW IT!!! ANDWAE!!! YOONA AH!! COME BACK NOW!!" Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung burst into protests.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. We should have just let all the members of SNSD join in. Hyoyeon-sshi and Sooyoung-sshi wanted to be in the show so badly.

 

"I thought We're Dating includes all the members of the group together? Why are we not involved!!" Even Taeyeon protested.

 

"Er... Unnie, have you forgotten that you're MARRIED before? And Maknae too! Even if we exclude you girls, there is still 7 members in total. There isn't a guy group with so many members apart from SUJU Oppas." Yuri chuckled.

 

"Aishh~" Taeyeon's face immediately fell upon hearing that she is married.

 

Kim Na Young: That's right. Taeyeon-sshi had been on WGM before. I guess this is like a memory that she didn't wish to be brought up.

 

"So, can we reveal the GUYS already?" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung still couldn't contain their excitements.

 

"See it for yourselves then. Get ready!" Yoona and Yuri flashed a bright smile as they turned the phone to GD and Taeyang.

 

"O-Oh. An-Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang G-Dragon, Taeyang immida..." GD and Taeyang, flustered at the sudden introduction and fumbled a little but regained their composure immediately.

 

There was a moment of silence at first and all of a sudden, there was an eruption of screams, protests and squeals. Yoona and Yuri immediately turned the phone away from them, hiding their embarrassment to their members' reactions. The guys on the other hand were rather relief. Initially, they thought the girls didn't like them since there was no reaction. Who knows they were just overwhelmed with excitement and happiness.

 

"Omo!! IM YOONA!! KWON YURI!! COME BACK NOW!! I'M GOING OVER INSTEAD!!!" From the background, Hyoyeon's grumblings and Seohyun's shy laughters were heard.

 

Kim Jung Min: The girls are really a big fan of Big Bang.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" Finally, after calming down, Yuri handed the phone back to GD and Taeyang so that the girls could do a proper introduction.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Both guys bowed politely.

 

"Sunbaenims! Please do take care of my YoonYul~!" Despite their minimal interactions between both groups, the girls seem to be rather adapting with the guys.

 

"We will..." Taeyang smiled politely.

 

"Please remember to feed Yoona on time! If not, she would grumble non-stop!!" Sooyoung exclaimed from the back of the screen.

 

"UNNIE!!" Yoona heard Sooyoung and groaned, face turned red. How could Sooyoung expose her secrets the moment she just talk to the guys!!

 

"I'll~" GD chuckled as he saw Yoona's blushed face.

 

"Hmmm. Given that reply, does that mean that G-Dragon sunbaenim is being paired with Yoona and Yuri is paired with Taeyang sunbae?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Neh."

 

"Taeyang sunbae, do you mind handing the phone back to Yuri?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Sure~"

 

"Food or Aegyo?!!" The moment the phone was passed back to the girls, Tiffany immediately asked.

 

"Of course it's FOOD!!" Without even waiting for their reply, Hyoyeon interrupted, shouting from behind.

 

"UNNIE!!" Both girls pouted at their reactions, face totally turning red.

 

Park Mi Sun: Food or Aegyo?

Kim Na Young: I think it must be some codes between them. Last time, when Seohyun-sshi is on WGM, terms were used to show her likes and dislikes for Yonghwa-sshi too.

 

"Araso araso! Stop teasing them already. We have lots of questionings to do when you girls get back. But for now, get back to your date! Have fun and stay safe!!" Taeyeon stopped their bickerings and asked Yuri to turned the phone to the guys. "We'll see each other again Sunbaenims!" All the girls bowed politely and finally hung up.

 

"Neh~"

 

"Mianhaeyo. The Unnies are too embarrassing." The girls bowed and apologised.

 

"Ha. It's alrights. They're just concern about you girls." Taeyang flashed his charming eye smile. "Guess like it's our turn~" Taeyang sighed inwardly as he fished out his phone, punching in Seungri's number.

 

------

 

*Black Interview Room*

GD: [Bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Big Bang G-Dragon, Kwon Ji Yong immida. [Smiles awkwardly, touched the side of his face as he looked around] Wow. I had only seen this on TV. I have never expected myself to be in here...

PD: What's your feelings when you first saw Yuri-sshi and Yoona-sshi?

GD: I was really shocked. They're really talented Hoobaes and when I first saw them, I thought, wow. Young Bae sure is a lucky guy. [Laughs] But things between us were very awkward and to be honest, I wished that Seungri was there instead of me.

PD: What about after which? Where you were let into the surprise that you're being in the cast also, being paired with Yoona-sshi.

GD: I was definitely glad that I was there instead of Seungri.

 

*Black Interview Room*

Yoona: Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Im Yoona immida!

PD: How do you feel about the fact that you're being casted into this show?

Yoona: I was really surprise and excited. I thought I was just going to accompany Yuri Unnie to the place and after s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter