Special Edition: Strong Heart Part. 2

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on! Just tell us honestly already! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!!"

 

"E-Eh?"

 

Both GD and Yoona exchanged glances and laughed embarrassingly while the others demanded for an answer.

 

"Uhhh..." GD sighed and buried his face into his hand.

 

"Bbali!"

 

"Yes or no?!"

 

"A-Anniyo.." GD chuckled and shook his hands. "Ahhh.. Neh, we're together..."

 

"Mwuhya~ First you say no, and now you say yes. So which is real?!"

 

"Yoona ah~" GD turned to Yoona for help.

 

"GD-sshi, we're on air now, please use honorifics!" Lee Seung Gi was adding fuel into the fire, causing the crowd to laugh. "Aishh~ I think there must be something going on between them~"

 

"Woori Seung Gi is heartbroken~" Eunhyuk teased, indirectly addressing to the couple's issue.

 

"Does that mean that you guys are dating too?!!" Kang Ho Dong exclaimed excitedly.

 

After exchanging yet another glances, both of them laughed and nodded shyly.

 

"WOAHHHH." Gasps of shocks and disbelief were thrown while both parties just kept quiet and were blushing hard.

 

"This. Is. Unexpected." Even Kang Ho Dong himself was shocked.

 

"Ottokeyo? Sha Jang Nim is gonna kill me." Daesung chuckled nervously.

 

"So Nyuh Shi Dae is facing a crisis!" Taeyeon gave an exaggerated fainted expression while Tiffany squealed.

 

All the teasings caused Yoona and GD to chuckle.

 

"We don't plan on revealing actually..." GD spoke up. "We are supposed to be addressing Taeyang-sshi and Yuri-sshi issue today. I didn't thought that we would be involved as well... I thought our issue is going to be a passing remark..."

 

"Actually, there's nothing to brag about. We only started going out two months ago..." Yoona said in a joking manner, causing everyone to burst into laughters while GD was in shock. "For all you know, the next month, we would have broken up."

 

"I think Yoona-sshi is enjoying the attention she's receiving. For the first time people are laughing at her story!" Kang Ho Dong laughed as he praised Yoona.

 

"Yeahs. We just started two months ago. We aren't like Yuri-sshi or Taeyang-sshi. My social circle is bigger than Taeyang-sshi." GD, not wanting to lose, started spiting Yoona as well.

 

"Ahh. They're bickering again!" However, in everyone's eyes, they're just a pair of lovebirds evoking jealousy from all.

 

"Anniyo!"

 

"So, did you guys get together the same way Yuri-sshi and Taeyang-sshi did?"

 

"Anniyo~" Both of them looked at each other and laughed. "It's their fault."

 

Both Yuri and Taeyang laughed at their remarks and voiced their disagreements.

 

"Mwuh! You guys are the ones who decide yourselves!"

 

"You guys kept dragging us along for your dates!"

 

"Jemkanmanyo! Stop the lovetiffs now and update us on what's going on. We're very confused here and this is very frustrating!"

 

"The first photo, actually, was being taken long ago. It was taken when the four of us are having a meal after filming the last episode. Me and Yoona..."

 

"Ji Yong-sshi, I know she's close to you, but honorifics please!" Kang Ho Dong teased GD again.

 

"Yoona-sshi..." GD laughed at how ridiculous he sounded. "Right. After our filming, we decided to head to a restaurant to have a meal and we called Taeyang-sshi and Yuri-sshi along as well. Because it's a BBQ restaurant where we cooked our own meat, very naturally, the guys helped the girls to cook. After cooking and cutting, I put it on her plate and she thanked me with a smile and we chatted while we ate. That's all. I don't know how the photo turned out to be like that. It was as though we're looking at each other with love in our eyes!"

 

"So this means that you guys were not together at that time?"

 

All four of them shook their heads.

 

"We just have a simple meal, the guys paid for them and we go on our separate ways after that." Yuri said bluntly, causing everyone to laugh again.

 

"You girls are just going for the treat!"

 

"After that meal, none of us contacted with each other. Big Bang is really busy with our world tours while SNSD with their comeback. We aren't even in Korea during weekends." GD continued. "Then, it came Seungri-sshi's incident and..."

 

"Ah Hyung! Stop dragging me in!" Seungri groaned. "I had changed for the better!"

 

"Araso araso!" GD laughed at the maknae and continued. "Then Yuri-sshi and Taeyang-sshi got together. Here comes the issue..."

 

"Mwuh mwuh." He had evoked the curiousity from all.

 

"They rarely go on dates alone!" GD said with a sigh. "Even that photo that was leaked out, was taken during the time when I was footing the bill."

 

"Mwuh mwuh!" Kang Ho Dong, out of all people, was the most excited.

 

"Because, we're afraid of being discovered." Taeyang explained immediately. "So, I learnt from Se7en hyung."

 

Everyone laughed as the camera turned to Se7en. Se7en had shared before about how his relationship with Park Han Byul could be well-hidden for a whole 7 years.

 

"I finally got some airtime?" Se7en joked. "Young Bae ah, gomawo~" He punched fists with Taeyang and went back to his seat. "Neh. To avoid suspicion, never go on a date with just the two of you. Find as many friends as possible. In this way, you wouldn't be suspected. Young Bae is learning well, but Ji Yong ah, you need to brush up on your skill."

 

"Neh~ Araso hyung!" GD chuckled as he stood up and bowed.

 

"But one thing I have to point out is, I really have to thank them. Because of them, Yeolbong's sales hit record high. People flock to my restaurant everyday to check if So Nyuh Shi Dae or Big Bang had came." Se7en continued, causing everyone to laugh. "Wa.. Jeongmal. Their popularity is not a joke."

 

"We chose Se7en hyung's restaurant because it's convenient and we have a special room there as well." Taeyang added.

 

"VIP VIP~" GD said. "But in return, we have to leave our signatures and photos behind."

 

"So this means that you eat while you sign?" Kang Ho Dong laughed.

 

"Anniyo. After we finish our meal, the staffs there would bring out stacks of papers very naturally and we would start signing." GD explained.

 

"Promotion promotion!" Se7en quickly clarified himself. "They're having free meals in my restaurant! And the amount they eat is not little. It's ALOT. Yoona-sshi~"

 

"This is because I gave the most signatures!" Yoona answered, evoking so much laughters.

 

"So, whenever Yuri-sshi and Taeyang-sshi go out for a date, they would drag us along. Yuri-sshi would bring along Yoona... Yoona-sshi." GD realised his mistakes and quickly added honorifics. "And Taeyang-sshi would ask me to tag along. And hence, very naturally, we spent more time with each other, getting to know each other and yeahs. That's how it happened..."

 

"Majayo~" Kang Ho Dong nodded. "Seung Gi-sshi!" He quickly turned to Lee Seung Gi who was nodding seriously as well. "Gwenchanayo?"

 

"Mwuhya~ Gwenchana! Gwenchana!" Lee Seung Gi tried to calm down. It was a known fact to all that he is a fanboy of Yoona and Yoona had shown affection for him as well in shows.

 

"There's something I'm curious about." This was when Seungri spoke up once again. The background music rang, playing his song 'Strong Baby', indicating that he was up to something big again.

 

"Seungri-sshi, there's always something you're curious about~" Kang Ho Dong got excited once again. "Tell us about it!"

 

"I'm very curious~" Seungri began slowly. "Ji Yong hyung had already been dating for two months now. But I have absolutely no idea what did he call Yoona-sshi. I would want like to know what name he use for Y..."

 

"Daesung ah!" GD cut him off, asking Daesung to stop him.

 

"Mianhaeyo. Hyung, I would like to know too..." Daesung laughed guiltly.

 

"The maknaes are against the leader now!" Boom added on to the fire.

 

"Luckily we have obedient maknaes." Taeyeon laughed.

 

"Majayo! Ji Yong-sshi!"

 

"N-Neh!"

 

"Come on~ Share with us! It would only be between us!" 

 

"Ahhh." GD laughed helplessly, glancing at Yoona who was laughing away as well. "Is this ok?"

 

"He's asking for her approval!"

 

"A-Anniyo! This involves her too... So, I have to ask for her opinion as well."

 

Yoona nodded shyly and cleared . "Yobo~"

 

"Neh~ Yobo~" GD answered back and both their members showed fingers cringing signs.

 

"Woahh. Jeongmal~" Kang Ho Dong shook his head. "It came out so naturally!"

 

"Seungri-sshi, has this cleared your doubts?" Lee Seung Gi asked.

 

"Majayo~" Seungri nodded proudly. "But I'll help Seung Gi-sshi ask one more question."

 

"Seungri ah! Jebal~!!" GD got up and walked to Seungri, begging him.

 

"Yoona-sshi, you had said before on shows that Lee Seung Gi is your ideal type. How about now?" Seungri ignored GD and asked cheekily.

 

"Ahhh! I'm curious about this too!" Even the Soshi girls were siding Seungri now.

 

"Mwuhya..." Yoona pouted and scratched her head. "But my ultimate ideal type is Kimura Takuya..."

 

Her witty answer set everyone into laughters, ending the question perfecly. Seungri nodded in admiration and agreement.

 

"Are you girls the first ones to know about them dating?"

 

"Aishh~ Talking about this! We're not! We're the second~" Upon hearing the question, all the other eight Soshi members pouted while Eunhyuk and Shindong gave a meaningful smile.

 

"Mwuh mwuh. Why are you guys smiling like that?"

 

"Because the culprit is not present today!" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Who's the person?!"

 

"Lee Teuk oppa~" Eunhyuk and Shindong cooed, mimicking Yoona. 

 

"Ahh. Lee Teuk-sshi?""

 

"Neh! The first person she called is Lee Teuk oppa. We're the second to know!" Sooyoung whined. 

 

"Jemkanmanyo. Ji Yong-sshi! You didn't know about this? You look shocked."

 

"N-Neh." GD let out a dry chuckle. "I always thought that it's the girls because for me, the first person is my members.. Ah, jeongmal~ This is unbelievable..." He shook his head in disappointment.

 

"T-That's because Lee Teuk oppa is like my brother!" Yoona quickly explained herself, not wanting to let GD misunderstand.

 

"But aren't we your sisters too?!" Sunny added.

 

"Unnies!" Yoona cried in despair, wanting her sisters to help her instead of dragging her down.

 

"Araso araso. I should say something. Lee Teuk oppa is really close with Yoong. He had always tell Yoona that when she grows up, she has to marry him." Taeyeon, being the leader, stood up for Yoona. "Even after he appear on WGM, he tells Yoona that he must be the first person to know about her relationship. He must approve the guy before Yoona can date him." 

 

"Majayo!"

 

"Ji Yong-sshi, don't worry. Our leader gave two thumbs up for you." Eunhyuk continued. "But he says that he would still be the first in Yoona's heart." He finished the sentence wittily, making everyone laugh.

 

"Ah~ As expected from woori Lee Teuk~" Lee Seung Gi spoke. "Ji Yong-sshi, are you satisfied with this explanation?" 

 

"Hmm. Araso. I shall accept it this time round. He's in the army anyway. He's no match for me now." GD joked. "Lee Teuk-sshi, I'm sorry that I have to take the first place already~"

 

This brought laughtes to the crowd once again~

 

-----

 

The show proceeded deeper as the attention towards the couples were diverted. Temporarily.

 

"Ah Yeon-sshi! Welcome!" Lee Seung Gi cheered. "This is your first time appearing on Strong Heart after your official debut!"

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, JYP maknae Baek Ah Yeon immida~" Ah Yeon greeted politely, receiving cheers and claps from her sunbaes.

 

"How's life being in one of the Big 3 company?" Kang Ho Dong asked.

 

"It's great. Everyone shows their care and concern for me. 2PM sunbaes, Wonder Girls sunbaes, Miss A sunbaes... All of them showed their support and helped me alot." Ah Yeon explained. "There's still so much more for me to learn to become a huge hallyu star like all these sunbaes. Hence, I'm very honoured to be coming on this show with all of them."

 

"Ahhh. Are you stunned by all these news revealed today?" Lee Seung Gi asked, refering to YulYang and GYoon.

 

"Ne-Neh... It's very daring and sweet of them to reveal their love for each other..." Ah Yeon said shyly and chuckled.

 

"I feel so old all of a sudden." Hyoyeon commented and everyone laughed and nodded.

 

"Ah Yeon-sshi! How about you? Are you currently in any relationship now?"

 

"Er... I used to have a boyfriend before my debut. But after joining kpop star, I had been really busy and did not have time for him. And as time passes, it faded very naturally and yeahs... I don't have any boyfriend currently..."

 

"But she's very close with woori Seunghoon~" Daesung blurted out naturally and regretted almost immediately.

 

Lee Seung Hoon was a candidate in Kpop star too and YG had signed him into the company. He's still undergoing trainings, waiting for the chance to debut. Both Ah Yeon and Seung Hoon did have rumours between them but had died down after awhile. But now, with Daesung's 'careless' remark, it looks like it's going to reignite once again~

 

"Ah~ Ah Yeon-sshi~" Kang Ho Dong wriggled his brows cheekily.

 

"A-Anniyo! W-We're just friends. Good friends..." Ah Yeon became nervous by the comments.

 

"Ahh. I'm jealous~" Taecyeon sighed, trying to lend his label mate a helping hand. "Ah Yeon ah! How could you not tell me about this!" 

 

"O-Oppa!"

 

"Majayo. Taecyeon-sshi had shown his love for Ah Yeon-sshi through his Twitter."

 

"Majayo~ So, I won't allow her to date other guys." Taecyeon joked, succeeding in helping Ah Yeon to escape this possible rumor.

 

"Now that we come to the issue on jealousy, don't you guys want to know if our couples are satisfied with each other?" Boom spoke up and everyone clapped in agreement. He nodded proudly. "GYoon and YulYang couple!"

 

All four of them looked at each other and shook their heads in defeat. They knew tonight is going to be an eventful night for them.

 

"Of course~" GD and Yoona exchanged glances and chuckled while nodding their heads. 

 

"She has too many fanboys!" GD groaned.

 

"Mwuhya! You have many fangirls too!" Yoona whined.

 

"Araso araso! Let's cease fire. Each party will have a chance to speak. Ji Yong-sshi, you shall start first." Kang Ho Dong stepped in to break the bickering.

 

"It's a known fact to all that SNSD Yoona has lots of fanboys. Idols, sportstars, doctor~" GD started complaining.

 

"Majayo~ Can you name some of them?"

 

"Park Ji Sung-sshi, Lee Teuk-sshi... Even right here, there's already a few guys that are her fanboys!" GD pouted. "Taecyeon-sshi, Nickhun-sshi, Seung Gi-sshi..." 

 

GD called out three names and the three guys laughed, feeling embarrassed and shy. 

 

"Don't worry. I like Ah Yeon-sshi now." Taecyeon continued his joke from before, successfully pulling himself out of the mess.

 

"Ahhh. Araso! Yoona-sshi, let's start our ideal World Cup now!" Kang Ho Dong suggested. 

 

"Lee Seung Gi, Nickhun!" First round was Lee Seung Gi going against Nickhun. 

 

"Ahhhh..." Yoona was in a difficult position. Both guys are close to her and she didn't want to let down any of them. "Khun oppa mianhaeyo!" 

 

"Ahhh~" Nickhun could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter