Hmm... In-laws?!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Welcome back to We're Dating Season 2: We're Dating Too! Today, we have the Maknaes pairing - SNSD Seohyun and Big Bang Seungri with us!

Seungri: Annyeonhsaeyo, Big Bang maknae, Seungri immida!

Seohyun: Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae maknae, Seohyun immida!

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. Seungri-sshi, we heard that you came right from the airport?

Seungri: Neh. I was supposed to be station in Japan to conduct my solo activities. But after receiving an invitation from We're Dating's PD, I decided that I must definitely appear on today's episode. 

Park Mi Sun: Seungri-sshi, you're an avid fan of We're Dating.

Seungri: [Nodded] Majayo~ So, PD-nim, when am I going to be on the show?

Park Mi Sun: [Laughed] You already are appearing now!

 

The show started, showing Yoona, walking a dog behind her. She went straight into Big Bang's dorm and rang the bell, after securing the leash on the bar, hiding the dog in an enclosed area.

 

Park Mi Sun: Yoona-sshi? What is she doing with a dog?

 

"Coming~" In a minute later, shuffling of footsteps could be heard and the door was opened.

 

Seungri: [Shaking his head] Whenever I'm not around, it would be Daesung Hyung answering the door. That's the life of the maknaes~

Seohyun: [Nodded] I agree!

 

"Daesung Oppa!" Yoona greeted happily with a smile and a bow upon seeing Daesung.

 

"Oh? Yoona ah!" Daesung's sleepy eyes immediately brightened up upon seeing Yoona.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as Daesung invited her in. "Sorry for disturbing your sleep again~ Seungri isn't here?"

 

Seungri: [Smirked] She missed me.

 

"Neh~ He's in Japan, trying to shine on his own." Daesung joked. "Do you want any drinks?"

 

"Gwenchana. I'm fine." Yoona smiled. "You don't have to entertain me. I would be fine on my own."

 

"Ahhh. Araso. Should I go wake Ji Yong Hyung up?"

 

"Anniyo. Let him sleep in a little while more. He must be tired. I would wake him up later."

 

"Araso~ I would go wash up first then."

 

"Neh!"

 

Hence, Yoona sat in the living room, looking at her surroundings. Big Bang's dorm never fails to facinate her. There's just simply too many cool accessories they have and their dorm is definitely consider neat, for idols who are so busy with their schedules.

 

Park Mi Sun: Big Bang's dorm is really neat.

Seungri: Neh. That's because we have a leader who is a neat freak. He wants everything to be spick and span.

 

------

 

"Oh? Yoona ah!" Yoona looked up and saw Taeyang who was drying his hair. Luckily, he was wearing a tank top. If not, she swore that she would blush and Yuri would definitely kill her for that.

 

"O-Oh! Taeyang Oppa!"

 

"What are you doing here at such an early hour? Has Daesung woken Ji Yong up?"

 

"Ahhh. Anniyo. I told Daesung Oppa to not wake him up. He must be tired."

 

"Oh... Then I guess... I would go get change first?" Taeyang stood there awkwardly.

 

"Neh! Don't be late for your filming with Yuri unnie!" Yoona showed her alligator laugh.

 

Kim Jung Min: Eh?

Seohyun: I think they're filming separately today again. That day, Yoona Unnie left our dorm really early and Yuri Unnie left an hour after her. Ever since they're on this show, they're really hardworking. [Laughs] We had never seen them being so punctual for their schedules.

 

After awhile, TOP too, had woken from his sleep and joined Yoona and Daesung in the living room. Taeyang left them after he changed, going ahead for his filming with Yuri.

 


"Should I make some breakfast for you guys?" Yoona asked, upon seeing their worn out faces.

 

"Eh? Anniyo. Ji Yong would kill us if he saw you cooking." TOP teased. "Daesung ah, let's go get some ingredients back from the supermarket."

 

"Hyung, you mean 'let me go get some ingredients back from the supermarket?'? Daesung remarked, implying that TOP had never cooked before and that he was just trying to create a nice impression in front of Yoona.

 

"Y-Yah! Let's just go okays!" TOP became flustered and dragged Daesung out. "We'll be right back!"

 

"Neh! Return safely!"

 

"Yoona ah, please wake Ji Yong Hyung up! He has a schedule today! He takes forever to prepare himself!" And with the last sentence, Daesung was being dragged away by TOP, heading off to the supermarket to get some ingredients to prepare breakfast. 

 

------

 

"Guess like it's time to wake the pig up~" Yoona chuckled as she crept into GD's room.

 

Kim Jung Min: He's really a deep sleeper.

 

Yoona drew up the blinds first, allowing sunlight to seep into the room. GD, just like a flower who had a lack of water, curled himself up into a ball, using a pillow to cover his face to block out the sunlight while producing a groan.

 

"Oppa! RISE AND SHINE!" Yoona, who was really comfortable and used to this routine, grabbed a pillow on his bed and started hitting him.

 

"Aishh~! JUST 5 MORE MINUTES!! I NEED SOME SLEEP! I HAVE FILMING WITH YOONA LATER!!" GD mumbled through the pillow tiredly.

 

"Well, I'm already here, Oppa~" Yoona laughed and stopped hitting him, but instead tapped him gently on his shoulder.

 

Seohyun: Unnie is behaving more like a wife than a girlfriend now~ They really should appear on WGM instead.

 

"M-Mwuh?" Finally, GD seemed to have escape from his dream as he regained his consciousness. Then, his eyes became wide. "Y-YOONA?!!"

 

"Morning Oppa~" Yoona flashed him a wink.

 

Kim Jung Min & Seungri: Yeppeundaaaaaaaaaa~!!

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Shook his head, smiling to himself] Jeongmal... Yeppeunda~

 

"W-Where're the others?" GD sat up while hugging his pillow, feeling embarrassed that he had let Yoona seen his unkempt self once again.

 

"Seungri is still in Japan in case if you have forgotten, Taeyang Oppa had already left for his filming with Yuri Unnie, TOP Oppa and Daesung Oppa went out to buy some ingredients to cook for breakfast." Yoona explained, trying to suppress her laughter. "And well, before they head off to the supermarket, they left me with the task of waking you up."

 

"Ahh... Araso araso. I'm up, I'm up..." GD yawned and ruffled his hair.

 

"Good! I have something to show you! So, go and wash up!" Yoona shouted as she left his room.

 

"Neh~"

 

------

 

"Aishh~! KNEW IT. Come on, it's time for you to wake your daddy up~" Yoona shook her head when she returned to GD's room, only to find out that he had once again fallen asleep while hugging his pillow.

 

Kim Na Young: Is that GD's dog, Gaho?

Seungri: Neh. Ji Yong Hyung's precious. He treated him like his own son.

 

"Mwuhya... Gaho ah, stop daddy!" GD grumbled in his sleep as he felt something wet on his face. Then, something dawned on him. He immediately opened his eyes in surprise. "GAHO?!!!"

 

"If I knew this would work, I would have brought him out the first time I tried waking you up." Yoona chuckled. "Looks like this really works."

 

"How do you get to him?" GD was now very energetic as he sat up, holding Gaho in his hand. "This fellow here hates strangers. He wouldn't even go near Seungri."

 

Seungri: [Nodded] Even till now, Gaho still doesn't like me to hold him.

 

"Well, I guess he like me then?" Yoona chuckled. "He followed me very willingly. Even eomeonim was surprised by his sudden affection towards me." Yoona replied proudly.

 

"I guess he could recognise that you're his Umma?" GD teased.

 

"Aishh~ Oppa!" Yoona blushed and hit GD on his arm. "Stop talking nonsense! Go and wash up!"

 

"Someone is shy~" GD laughed. "Araso araso! I'm off!" GD gave a kiss to Gaho and went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: I wanted to give him a surprise? [Laughs] I know he love his dog alot but has to leave him under his family's care due to his hectic schedule. But he would like to see him whenever he comes back. So, I figured out that maybe I can make use of this time to bring him his dog, to cheer him on. He's really busy and tired out these days. I contacted his manager, asking him to keep this a secret while asking for his family's number. To be honest, I was really afraid because this is my first ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter