Summer Party! (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Before we have dinner, there's one last game. Couple Race." The PD announced.

 

"Mwuh?" All of the members looked at the camera with shocked expressions.

 

"Each of you would be paired up with the other gender to compete in this race. There are a total of three segments - The girls would have to make five elephant turns before making their ways to the second station, where the boys would await them. They would have to sit on the boys' backs, while they do ten proper pushups. Lastly, the boys would have to piggyback the girls, making way to their final station whereby they would have to take a bite of the cookie that is hanging from the high bar." The PD continued his explanation, totally ignoring the tired and shocked looks from the members. "This would continue on for two rounds, until we have our three final couples."

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] He's practically ignoring them, enjoying his own game.

 

The pairings were made almost immediately. Two permanent on-screen couples were of course paired while the rest drew lots. TOP drawn Tiffany's name, much to Tiffany's delight and Daesung's relief. The two maknaes of the group were paired up and Daesung and Taeyeon, the short-short couple was formed.

 

"Si.... Jag!" In this race, everyone took part together as the PD became the refree.

 

The girls started their elephant turns and just like what happened the other time, after they had completed their turns, all of them were unable to walk in a straight line. Seohyun was so giddy that she lost her foothold and fell onto the sand. The girls began to stumble their way to the guys as they stood there watching in amusement and concern. Yoona and Yuri were the first two to be on base, tightly being followed up by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Emcees: OMO!!!

 

Pushups were never a hard thing for Taeyang. The moment Yuri sat on his back, he started doing the pushups. It was as though there wasn't anything weighing him down. However, Yuri was in too much of a giddy state that she fell off Taeyang's back! The PD saw it and called it as a foul, asking Taeyang to restart his count from zero, thus letting GD and Yoona pair obtain the upper hand. GD was smart, asking Yoona to clutch onto his shirt to prevent herself from falling off. Hence, they were the first pair off to the final station. Right behind them was Taeyeon and Daesung who made it up with Daesung's fast going pushups.

 

Emcees: [Burst out laughing] AIGOOO~

 

It was a total hilarious scene. The final station was much harder than it seemed. Yoona was on GD's back but couldn't reach the cookie yet. Hence, GD asked Yoona to climb onto his shoulders, while he steadied her. Though she was finally able to reach the cookie, but her giddiness was causing her trouble. She missed several times and finally GD couldn't withstand anymore and collasped. They were taking so much time at the final station, as the other pairings got to them eventually. All the pairings ended up on the final station, trying their best to get a bite from the cookie. Having an advantage of total height, TOP carried Tiffany up, and she stablised herself, finally taking a bite off the cookie, allowing them to move to the next round. GD and Yoona were next to complete, a few seconds behind them. Next was Taeyang and Yuri and finally it was down to Seohyun and Seungri, Daesung and Taeyeon. Everyone laughed at the scene.

 

"MUWHYA!!!! WE'RE TOO SHORT!!" The game ended when Seohyun took a big bite off from her cookie while Taeyeon was still trying to reach her cookie. They were the second to arrive at the final station but lost out due to their heights. Taeyeon was really petite and Daesung's height was not able to complement what they were losing out. It was funny watching how both short idols trying to reach the cookie, but could never did it.

 

"AISSHH~ CHINJIA!!" Taeyeon and Daesung groaned and regretfully, were the first pair to be out of the couple race.

 

Next round was the same procedure, with Seungri and Seohyun being elliminated due to Seohyun taking too much time to overcome her giddiness. It was left with the final three couples.

 

------

 

"There would be a slight change to the final round." The PD stepped in to explain the rules once again. "Now, the guys would be doing the elephant turns, and after which, they would jump through the hurdles, making to the second station. In the second station, the girls would have to find a sweet in the flour, using their mouth. Once they found it, both of you would make your way to the final stage, whereby the cookie awaits you once again~ However, instead of having your own cookie, there would only be two cookies available, thus deciding the first and second placing."

 

"TOP/FANY HWAITING!!" The four spectators gave their support to TOP and Tiffany, the only finalists that were not the permanent couple in the show. "Beat them!!"

 

"MWUHYA!!" Taeyang, GD, Yuri and Yoona groaned in exasperation while TOP and Tiffany gladly received the support and waved at them.

 

"Si... JAG!"

 

It was a battle of glory, as well as, face. Just like the girls, the guys were all giddy, spinning around, but they were quick to recover. GD and Taeyang were almost on par, with GD leading by a slight margin. He clapped Yoona's hand and Yoona began to find the precious sweet hidden among the flour. Their face was totally covered with flour. Finally, it was down to the final station.
 

Kim Na Young; Aigoo~ Poor GDYB~

 

Count it as pure bad luck or coincidence. The two cookies were placed in such a way that one was hung higher than the other. Taeyang and GD, being the shorter ones, had no way to get to the higher cookie even if Yuri and Yoona got on top of them. Hence, this left them to vie for the lower cookie, while Tiffany could conveniently got onto TOP's back and he lifted her up, getting the higher cookie effortlessly, clinching the first place.

 

It was a battle between Yuri, Yoona, and Taeyang, GD. The guys were stablising themselves at the bottom while the girls fight it out, trying to eat the cookie first. At last, Yoona, took a small leap and bite the cookie first, bringing her and GD to the second. Yuri and Taeyang ended their game with a regretful third place.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: This is unfair. TOP Hyung has a total advantage in height!

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Shook his head] Another reason why I wished I was taller~

 

------

 

"DINERRRRRRRRRR!" The members cried as they 'begged' for their dinner.

 

"Well, for dinner, you have to cook it yourself, using the ingredients provided~" The PD laughed at their reactions but nonetheless announced yet another round of match.

 

"Mwuhya... I just want to eat...." Yoona, the shikshin pouted.

 

"Aishh~ Let's get it over and done with then. Bbali. How do we get the ingredients?" Taeyeon smiled graciously and enquired further on the rules.

 

"Selection of ingredients would be base on the number of points you have."

 

"MWUH?!!" All members were in for a surprise once again

 

"Well, actually, all the games that you had played just now, everything was added into your individual scores. Now, in your pairings, we would add up the total score and you would exchange the ingredients with the number of points you have. Every ingredient has different value points." The PD explained.

 

"Taeyang-sshi has clinched a first p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter