Heart-To-Heart (1)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Today, we have Big Bang Daesung and SNSD Sooyoung with us!

Daesung: Annyeonghaesaeyo, DAESUNG IMMIDA~!

Sooyoung: [Laughed, bowed] Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae Sooyoung immida! I'm here to see what I had missed out!

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. It's finally their turn to go SNSD's dorm. 

 

The show started with GD and Taeyang walking into the building where SNSD's dorm was located. GD rang the bell and together, they stood there patiently to wait for someone to answer the door. They laughed as they heard gigglings and squealings from the inside. Finally, the door was opened.

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Seohyun was the one who answered the door and upon seeing the guys, she greeted with a bow.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" GD and Taeyang returned with a polite bow and were being invited in.

 

"We have been expecting you guys!" Seohyun brought them to the living room where Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri were.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Taeyeon-sshi, Tiffany-sshi." GD and Taeyang greeted.

 

"Didn't we promise to drop the formalities?" Both of them smiled. "Take a seat! We're very sorry if it's very messy here." 

 

"Ahh.. It's alrights."

 

"I had already warned them beforehand." Yuri confessed. "I don't want them to get a shock."

 

"It's not that much of a shock. It's not that messy actually." Taeyang smiled.

 

"Aigooo~ We're jealous hereeeeeeeeeeee!" Taeyeon and Tiffany, just like TOP and Daesung, teased the couple. 

 

"Yul, you should be glad that Soo and Hyo aren't around today. If not, it would be chaotic." Taeyeon laughed.

 

"Yeahs. I purposely picked today." Yuri laughed. "They would scare Oppas away."

 

Sooyoung: Yah! KWON YURI!

 

"True~ Actually, we're going already. We just wanted to stay a little longer to say hi. We have a schedule soon. So, enjoy yourself Oppas! Make yourselves at home." Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun stood up, as they began to head for the door.

 

"Annyeong~" GD and Taeyang waved goodbye to TaeTiSeo as they walked towards the door together.

 

"Annyeong!" TaeTiSeo replied cheerfully too. "Yuri ah, remember do not try anything funny!"

 

"UNNIE!" Yuri cried in embarrassment at Taeyeon's remark. "Aishhh~ Ignore them. They're out of their mind sometimes." Yuri closed the door behind her and gave a sigh of relief, earning chuckles from the guys.

 

------

 

"So... Where's Yoona?" They went back to the living room and GD still saw no sight of Yoona.

 

Park Mi Sun: He's already missing her.

 

"She's sleeping. Actually, she woke up already. But, fell asleep again after washing up. I guess she must be really tired out." Yuri shrugged. "We just returned from Macau yesterday."

 

"Ahh..." GD nodded slowly.

 

"So... Are you girls planning to stay in today?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Er... Not really. Oppa, I have something to show you. Be right back." Yuri went into the room that she had shared with Yoona. After a minute or so, she returned with a playful smile on her face.

 

"Eh? What are you holding in your hand?" Taeyang and GD asked in curiousity.

 

"Well, take a look yourself." Yuri revealed what was in her hand proudly.

 

Emcees: [Clapped] CHUKAHAE!!!

 

"I PASSED MY DRIVING LICENSE!"

 

"Waaaa. In just a month? Chukahae!!" Both GD and Taeyang congratulated her and it was clear that Taeyang was really proud of her.

 

"Gomawo~" Yuri smiled. "So... I was thinking of going for a spin today actually..."

 

"Ahhhh." The guys formed an 'O-shape' with their mouth and nodded.

 

"Why not you guys go ahead? Young Bae ah, we drove today isn't it?" After awhile, GD spoke up.

 

"Yeahs... But how about you and Yoona?"

 

"Gwenchana. I'll wait for her to wake up. Then, we'll have our own activity also. We'll meet back here at night and head back together. Araso?"

 

"Hmmm. Araso." Taeyang nodded in agreement. "Let's go then?"

 

"Chinjia?" Yuri lighted up immediately. "I'll go get dressed!"

 

------

 

Park Mi Sun: Ottokeh. He's looked so bored!

 

After Taeyang and Yuri had left, GD was left alone in SNSD's dorm, together with Yoona and the filming crew. He looked around the living room, smiling to himself as he saw the pictures hanging on the walls. There were group pictures, as well as individual shots. GD's smile extended up as he saw Yoona's baby photo. 

 

After looking at all the pictures, GD had nothing more to do. Yoona was still asleep and GD began to get bored. He sat down on the couch, then stood up and walked around aimlessly again, and even ended up playing with the camera.

 

Daesung: How could Hyung just enter without permission! 

 

After pacing to and fro several times, GD ended up walking into Yoona's and Yuri's room quietly.

 

Daesung & Kim Jung Min: WOAHHHHH! YEPPUNDAAAAAAAAAA!

 

The blinds were not drawn and so the room was brightly lit. Yoona was lying on her bed, soundly asleep. Her facial features were delicate and GD too, couldn't help but dragged a chair and took a seat beside, staring at her sleeping posture. She looked like an angel. A goddess in fact.

 

*Black Interview*

GD: [Laughed, blushed] Yeppunda.... I thought I would be seeing her tired look, hairs frayed and her unkempt self. Guess like she's really pretty inside out. She looked like an... Angel...

 

DaeSoo: ANGELLLL~!

 

Yoona seemed to have noticed that someone was staring at her even though GD didn't make any sound at all. She stirred a little and opened her eyes slowly. Then, her lips curved down and looked at GD weirdly, as though she couldn't recognise that that is her on-screen couple.

 

"Did I wake you up?" GD smiled brightly at her and spoke gently.

 

Daesung: [Sulking] He had NEVER talk to us in such a manner!

Sooyoung: [Laughed] That's because you're a guy! And s too!

 

As the remnants of her sleep began to clear off, she finally realised that whatever she is seeing, is not a dream.

 

"Omo! OPPA! WHEN DID YOU COME?!!" She shouted in panic and quickly covered her head with her hoddie. "I HAVEN'T PUT ON ANY MAKEUPS!"

 

"Gwenchana~ It's not as if me or the audience have never seen your bare face before." GD chuckled and .

 

"YAH OPPA!" Yoona blushed and threw a pillow towards GD and pouted when he managed to catch it perfectly. 

 

DaeSoo: Chinjia! Why are they acting like that!?

Kim Na Young: [Laughed] Are you guys jealous? Maybe you two should appear in this show together too!

DaeSoo: [Looked at each other and laughed awkwardly] A-Anniyo!

 

"Araso araso! I'll wait for you outside." GD laughed and threw the pillow back at her and headed for the door.

 

"You should have said that long ago!"

 

-------

 

Park Mi Sun: Aigoo~ What's wrong now?

 

Yoona washed herself up and joined GD in the living room after a while. There was a moment of silence between them as GD kept quiet while Yoona was just staring blankly.

 

"Haha... Why are we so awkward suddenly..." GD let out a dry chuckle as their eyes met.

 

"Mollah..." Yoona laughed at his remarks. "Where's the others?"

 

Daesung: I don't think that is awkward. They can even joke like that now.

 

"Well, TaeTiSeo left for their schedule and Yuri doesn't want to stay in. She just got her driving license and Taeyang decided to go out with her for a spin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter