Big Show 2012 - ALIVE!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Welcome back to We're Dating! A show where idols are being paired up for a virtual relationship~

Kim Na Young: Ahhh. I have been waiting for this every week!

Kim Jung Min: That's right. It had hit the headlines last week: SNSD spotted in Big Show 2012.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Big Bang immida! Are you guys having fun?!!" GD shouted through the microphone.

 

"SAY YEAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!" Seungri added on.

 

"YEAHHHHHH!!!" The entire crowd erupted into cheerings and applause, waving Big Bang's signature crown sticks around. It was a spectacular sight.

 

Kim Jung Min: Waaaa. Their concert is such a big hit!

Kim Na Young: Lots of people attended it. Even celebrities. [Embarrass] I attended it too...

Park Mi Sun: Was it fun?

Kim Na Young: [Raises both of her thumbs up] DAEBAKKKKKKK!


"Say Whatttttttttt~" GD boomed through the microphone.

 

"WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!" With the loud cheers from the audience, the next song started.

 

The whole two hours of concert was a huge success. The entire audience were having fun and the members of Big Bang were able to maintain the lively atmosphere for the two full hours. Their new songs were played, remixes were showcased and the all-time favourite hits were performed. Each member's individual performance was beautifully brought on stage too. And finally, the encore ended with their song 'Last Farewell' where everyone did the dance and sang along, letting the concert end with shouts and cheers.

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: What makes you go to the concert?

Yuri: Big Bang had actually invited us beforehand and since we were free of schedule for that timeslot, we decided that we couldn't give this show a miss.

PD: What did you think of the concert?

Yuri: Totally awesome! Even till now, I can still picture the performances in my head. It was really a spectacular concert and I was glad that I didn't miss it afterall. They're indeed great artists and our sunbaes. The vibe that they give off, it's... Wow. It seemed as though their energy would never be run out. 

PD: Any particular performance that left a huge impression on you?

Yuri: Is that a hint or something? [Laughs] I enjoyed every single of their stages and it's really hard for me to pick a specific one. But an action totally caught me off guard though...

PD: And that is?

Yuri: Towards the end of the concert, T-Taeyang-sshi stripped off his shirt and threw it towards the audience, causing the crowd to explode into commotion... [Blushed] His body is erhem... rather well-built. [Broke into laughter, fanning herself] Ahhhh.

PD: Did you catch or at least tried to catch the shirt?

Yuri: [Immediately shook her hands] Anniyo! I was too busy hiding my face from the fans. But then again, how could he show his body to so many people? Hmmm... [Nodded]

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhhh! She must be jealous!

Kim Na Young: She only wants him to show her!

 

"Say whatttttttttttt~!" Tiffany imitated GD.

 

"WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!" Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon pretended to be like fangirls, chorusing after Tiffany.

 

"O-Oh! Ann-Annyeonghaesaeyo!" Daesung was the first one to notice the girls as he turned around to check out the commotion in their waiting room. "HYUNGS!!!" He shouted.

 

"O-Oh! Annyeonghaesaeyo!" All the other boys were alerted as well and they stood up immediately, giving the girls a bow.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" The girls too, returned with a polite bow.

 

Kim Na Young: They're all so flustered upon seeing them!

 

Indeed, all the guys became really flustered as they fidgeted around, offering their chairs and sofa for the girls to sit. Very naturally, all of them push Yuri to sit with Taeyang, causing the both of them to blush in embarrassment.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. The shy couple! They're blushing again!

Kim Jung Min: What's G-Dragon-sshi doing?

 

"G-Dragon sunbae! Are we not welcomed here? Why do you keep looking at the door?" Tiffany pouted as she caught GD glancing at the door from time to time, as though he was anticipating someone.

 

"Yeahs. I caught that too! Maybe G-Dragon sunbae doesn't like us...." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon joined in the fun too, pretending to pout and feel disappointed.

 

"An-Anniyo! T-That's not what I meant!! I-I..." GD was lost for words and tried to explain himself while stuttering away, shaking his head in panic as s shot him daggers of stares.

 

"Yah! Stop playing already! You girls are scaring GD Oppa out!" Yuri sighed in exasperation.

 

"Haha! Okok! Relax G-Dragon sunbae! We were just joking!" The other three girls burst into laughters. "Tsk tsk. Yul, it has only been three months and you're already standing towards your boyfriend's clique's side, betraying us." Tiffany folded her arms across her chest as she shook her head. 

 

"Y-Yah! An-Anniyo!" Yuri stuttered at her accusation. "I-I was just..."

 

"Araso araso. Explainations would only make it worse Kwon Yuri~" Sooyoung interrupted her. "Anyway, GD sunbaenim, if you're looking for Yoona, she isn't here today~ She is down for a CF schedule~"

 

"Yeahs, I know..." GD blurted out unintentionally.

 

"MWUH?!" It was only when the others looked at him in disbelief did he realise what he had accidentally leaked out.

 

*Black Interview Room*

PD: You and Yoona-sshi contact each other even outside the show?

GD: [Chuckled nervously] Er... N-Neh... We exchanged phone number on the second day of the date... 

PD: And you didn't let anyone know? Not even your members?

GD: [Shook his head] We promised not to anyone knows first... Because as everyone knows, if Seungri knew about this, the entire world will know. [Laughs] We decided to keep it to ourselves first, but we ended up letting Yuri and Young Bae know. It's just some friendly greeting messages. Nothing much.

PD: So you already knew she is not coming to your concert?

GD: [Nodded] Neh... We had invited the entire SNSD to come actually. But their schedules are really packed. She had told me that she was down for a CF fliming so she wasn't going to make it. But still, I held on to the hope that she could make it in the end... I guess not...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter