Heart-To-Heart (2)

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Na Young: [Whined] His car is sooo coooool~!!

Daesung: Actually, Young Bae Hyung's car rarely leaves the garage. It was till a point of time that we thought he bought the car just for fun and to keep it inside the garage. But recently, it has been seeing the light quite often. [Laughs] I think love plays a part on this?

 

On the other hand, Taeyang and Yuri went out of SNSD's dorm and made their way towards Taeyang's car.

 

"Oppa, are you sure you're going to let me drive this? Your car is expensive..." Yuri was worried about her driving skills.

 

"Gwenchana. I'll guide you along. Don't worry." Taeyang shot her a smile and prompted her to get on.

 

Daesung: Aishh jeongmal~ He doesn't even let us touch his car...

 

Taeyang opened the car door for Yuri to get in before he headed to his seat.

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. He should have helped her to put on the seatbelt or something!

 

"Eh? What's wrong?"

 

"E-Er... The seatbelt seems to be stucked." Yuri tried to wrestle with the seatbelt but failed miserably.

 

Sooyoung: Now this's his chance!

 

"Here. Let me help you." Taeyang stretched his body towards her and started to fix the seatbelt.

 

Kim Na Young: OMO! They're so close to each other!!

 

Taeyang was so focused with the seatbelt that he didn't noticed how close to Yuri he was. Yuri, embarrassed by the sudden closeness, began to blush hard and tried not to look at his face and turned away.

 

"Done!" Finally, Taeyang managed to get the seatbelt off the hook and turned his head.

 

DaeSoo: MWUHYAAAAAAA!?!!

 

Taeyang turned his head and finally realised how close their distance were. Their face was inches apart and their eyes met. Taeyang fell silent and Yuri too, was blushing real hard.

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: [Fanning herself] Ahh... I don't know what to say...

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: [Laughing shyly] Jeongmal? Me too... I didn't notice we're so close until I finished fixing the seatbelt...

 

Daesung: They're truly the shy couple!

 

"T-The... It's fixed..." Taeyang broke the stare first and leaned back to his seat.

 

"G-Gomawoyo..." Yuri too, let out a breath as she tucked her hair behind her ear awkwardly.

 

Sooyoung: He should have just kissed her!

Daesung: Wow. I didn't know you're that open.

Sooyoung: A-Anniyo!

Daesung: I'm beginning to worry for your future boyfriend~

Sooyoung: YAH!

Kim Na Young: Are you guys dating? You look like GYoon couple, having lovetiffs.

DaeSoo: [Looked at each other] O-Of course not!

 

"Where do you wanna go?" Taeyang asked while the atmosphere was warming up again.

 

"Hmmm... I don't have any particular place that I wannna go. You?"

 

"Er... Let's go to my company then?"

 

"Eh?"

 

"I parked my bike there. We can cycle to Han River if you don't mind."

 

"Chinjia? Okays! Let's go!" Yuri brightened up at the suggestion and cheered.

 

Park Mi Sun: They were so much better compared to the time when they first started off.

 

Indeed. Compared to the past, the shy couple could now be in a silence but yet still feel comfortable with just each other's company. Taeyang played a CD and they just hummed the tune joyfully. Every now and then, they would talk and laugh over each other's words.

 

Perhaps the atmosphere was too comfortable. So comfortable that time passed so fast when they were in the car. Taeyang guided Yuri to the company's carpark and finally Yuri pulled into a parking lot with a content sigh.

 

"You did well for a novice driver~" Taeyang praised his on-screen couple.

 

"Ahhh. Oppa, you flattered me~" Yuri scratched her head and chuckled shyly.

 

"You deserved it~ Come on, let's go!" Taeyang opened the car door for Yuri and together, they made their way inside YG building.

 

Sooyoung: He's such a gentleman~

 

"Woahhhh~" Yuri was amazed by the different bicycles parked neatly at the basement of the building. "Why didn't you show me earlier!?"

 

"Well, we were all pretty busy the few times when we came here... And Ji Yong was a little cranky over the recording, remember?" He chuckled. "Thanks to Ji Yong, Beanpole sent these bicycles as gifts for his 24th Birthday."

 

"Ahh... No wonder it's so beautiful and unique..." Yuri smiled. "I suppose this is yours?" She ran her fingers across the yellow bike. "Yellow, representing the sun~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter