Getting Started

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNGS!! COME OUT NOW!!"

 

Kim Na Young: Omo! It's Big Bang!!

 

"Chinjia. Ri, you really need to stop shouting early in the morning~" GD stifled a yawn as he hit Seungri's head before slumping into the couch beside him. "What's the matter?"

 

Kim Na Young: It's G-Dragon-sshi! Ahhh~ He still looks good even if he just wakes up.

 

"Why are you waking us up at this hour again?" TOP and Daesung dragged their tired bodies out from their rooms as well, gathering around the other three members, eyes still half-closed.

 

"Young Bae Hyung is getting married."

 

"Are you courting death?!" GD and TOP glared at him immediately.

 

"Anniyo! I'm not lying! Look!" Seungri held both his arms up in defeat, showing them the card that he was holding.

 

 

GD, TOP and Daesung looked at each other before taking a glance at Taeyang who now had his face buried into his hands as he let out a sigh. "Chinjia!" GD groaned as he snatched the card from Seungri's hand and Daesung and TOP gathered around him to read the content. All of their expressions had a 360degrees change. From the fatique, frustrated look, to now shocked and surprised, eyes fully opened. They looked around them and finally realised that there were cameras around. At that instant, all three of them had the same reaction: Putting the hood over their heads and bowed in embarrassment.

 

빅뱅 Taeyang-sshi:

 

Congratulations on being the next candidate for our show! Please find your the other half at the peak of Namsan Tower at 6PM sharp. Do bring along one of your friends too. You'll receive the next mission once you find your partner.

 

Jeon PD 

 

"Yah! Lee Seung Hyun! Why didn't you tell us that fliming is going on?!!" TOP groaned.

 

"You guys didn't give me a chance to do that~" Seungri spoke innocently, enjoying himself as he watched his charismatic older brothers disgracing themselves.

 

 

Park Mi Sun: [Laughs] All idols' reactions towards the camera when they just woke up are the same. Even popular idol groups like Big Bang.

 

-------

 

"This looks like WGM. But then, it didn't mention that it's WGM. I had watched the show before, every couple's first mision card would show that it's WGM, Young Bae's card seems different though..." GD scanned through the card in detail again.

 

Kim Na Young: He really has the leader's charisma. He seems really careful and reponsible for s.

 

"Hyung, it's JEON PD. This is the PD in charge for We Got Married. It even stated for Young Bae Hyung to go look for his partner. This must be WGM. No doubt." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter